• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I agree about TC. I kinda didn't like him/the other dood when we went to the FtC tourney, but he actually seems to care about the game, and is hella nice in person. Will kick back some brewskis with him once I have teh fundage, for sure.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i come back from class just so i can read 4 pages of ****ing never ending arguments. Everyone needs to take a chill pill. When all said is done, i think everyone just needs to play marvel to solve things.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I agree about TC. I kinda didn't like him/the other dood when we went to the FtC tourney, but he actually seems to care about the game, and is hella nice in person. Will kick back some brewskis with him once I have teh fundage, for sure.
I need to go to CO sometime just to hang out. ;/

Underload

Lazy
EFL UPDATE OMG

WE HAVE FRESH NEWS REGARDING DISCOUNTS THAT I THINK YOU'LL LIKE

Tim over AIM said:
wartortleketchi: A wii with smash gets you $5 off venue, a full setup gets your venue fee waived

wartortleketchi: however, we can only give this discount for 3 setups
A Wii with smash can be translated into Meleenese as "a cube with Melee". So you heard the man, first three people to bring in a Wii / TV get the discount.

I'll still take TVs after that, but you won't get that 5 dollars sadly. Brawl will start at 12:00 noon sharp, I won't be taking late entries, you won't be buying your way in, nuttin'. If you absolutely can't make it on time and have a good reason, then call / text me at 406-529-5001 on Saturday with an explanation and I might hold things for a little bit. Those of you who don't have my number yet, there it is if you want it.

Melee will be starting at 2:30-3:00, after Brawl's done. There will be a friendly setup open from 11 until the event starts. Once Melee starts, I'll swap games on that Wii so the Brawl players can have a friendly TV. After Melee's over, both games get equal friendly setups until we close up shop. Sound good?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ey tony did you ever really pick up bboying lawl?
noes. I went to forums, tried hitting up people in CO. No one replied. Tried gettin' help from Jeris/his friends, buuuuut we're never really feelin' it at the same time. And I'm white, soooz it's a little hard to get accepted into that comm. It's kinda hard for me to learn something physical without someone to teach me. That, and all my apartment has is carpet. My footwork's aight, but power moves on carpet normally = rugburn. =(

tl;dr- jooooooohnz

I need to go to CO sometime just to hang out. ;/
Do et. Just no baggin' on Zen or tryin' to kiss me, and we'll be supar cool.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP USING THE TERM BRO/BRO TIME! IT'S SERIOUSLY THE GAYEST THING EVER! IT'S WORSE THAN SAYING DUDE AFTER EVERY SENTENCE! THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRAT BOY BRO, AND BRO AS IN THIS ***** IS MY BROTHER! STOP BEING FRAT BOYS!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
im up for melee this week, not tomorrow since i have class

also, people with 15 ppp should go back to my troll accounts at page 665-666

it had Was it worth it and Its always worth it

ill link it in a sec here

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
noes. I went to forums, tried hitting up people in CO. No one replied. Tried gettin' help from Jeris/his friends, buuuuut we're never really feelin' it at the same time. And I'm white, soooz it's a little hard to get accepted into that comm. It's kinda hard for me to learn something physical without someone to teach me. That, and all my apartment has is carpet. My footwork's aight, but power moves on carpet normally = rugburn. =(

tl;dr- jooooooohnz

Do et. Just no baggin' on Zen or tryin' to kiss me, and we'll be supar cool.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP USING THE TERM BRO/BRO TIME! IT'S SERIOUSLY THE GAYEST THING EVER! IT'S WORSE THAN SAYING DUDE AFTER EVERY SENTENCE! THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FRAT BOY BRO, AND BRO AS IN THIS ***** IS MY BROTHER! STOP BEING FRAT BOYS!
chill out bro

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I did this against moblin and almost lost in tournament, lol. Then again... ganon only needs to hit olimar like twice before he dies <.<
LOL fino; There's a difference between respecting the character and going Solimar xD

Well, I just have a hard-on for Ganon. Seriously. I had a cool talk with Steeler after he 2-0'd me, and we both agreed that if it weren't for our mains we wouldn't even play Brawl. Steeler can correct me if I misinterpreted.

I hate Brawl the game, but I love Ganon the character for reasons that I've basically never explained to anyone

Underload

Lazy
Multiply each person that enters x 5. That's your pot amount. :p

Jan 30th, 2010
Gallery 30 @ STARZ Film Center
900 Auraria Pkwy
Denver, CO 80204
(by Tivoli Student Union)

If you need directions, then you can call / text 406-529-5001 the day of the tourney. I'll try to direct you the right way, I don't know the roads terribly well, but I'll probably be able to help somehow.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
if he goes pichu, I'm chain grabbing him with ganon. Ganon can chain grab the lightest character in the game, then combo him dead. I will do this, I swear. Just play pikachu.

Bees!

Smash Ace
OMG Melee! Once I win one tourney in Brawl(1st place) I am going to get serious about Melee. ICs are too fun in Melee. Also Sopo destroys!

Edit: Mario's pretty fun in Melee guyz.

Top Bottom