• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
EVO drops 3rd strike, MvC2, and GGXXAC for 2010!!!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jan/27/games-lineup-evo-2010-announced/

The tournament games at the 2010 Evolution Fighting Game Championships will be:

• Super Street Fighter 4
• Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
• Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
• Femme Fatal — Female participants only SSF4 tournament
• Tekken 6
• BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
• The most popular game from a forum poll

The absent games from this list that were featured last year are Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core and Soul Calibur 4.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
yo man whats your # and address so I know where to pick you up :p

mine is 956-433-1280
also if anyone else doesnt have it there you go... its going to change as soon as I get a job
Alright I'm at 2850 S. Waco st. 80013 . Aurora, CO

My cell is 303-551-2114

Thnx alot :D

----BTW it's just a 5$ venue with no money to win or anything? This is going to just be a pat on the back if you win type thing?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
guys I responded to this on the nvga forums, please read it at least
respond and help change this for the better

my 2 cents are in, but its just a drop in the ocean compared to a $20 venue fee

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/Index.php?/topic/17024-pot-fees-for-cutthroat-event-games/
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Ok, I've made some suggestions and comments. This is the type of feedback that I need to make things better. Just to let everyone I really like the post that tenders came at Cutthroat because he stated the problem and gave a solution that works for Cutthroat and the community. No insults just being objective. Not saying that no one here has done that but something that a lot people in the gaming community can learn from. Some of the solutions we have been getting ready to implement anyway but overall a very good presentation. Good job computer science man!! You can read his comments and mine here:

http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/Index....ent-games/page__pid__37979__st__0&#entry37979

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
Small Events (ranbats):

-$10 venue fee (pre-registration)
-$15 venue fee (door)
-$5 pot for all fighting game events
$10 per team / $5 per team for doubles

Big Events (Fighter Frenzy, CCCT, SuperCon, etc, etc):

-$15 venue fee (pre-registration)
-$10 venue fee (door)
-$10 pot for all fighting game events
-$20 per team / $10 per team for doubles
it makes no sense that door fee for big events is less than pre-reg. otherwise i can live with this but i dont think the money issue is resolved for a lot of people.

i might go to this saturday thing, where is it?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Saturday thing is at the Stars Centre behind the Tivoli, where FF and HB were. go to www.extrafresh.net for the info, it's the sticky called Payback. $10 venue, $5 pot fee for smash, $10 pot for other fighters. If you bring equipment, you get a discount on the venue fee, based on what Underload needs.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Sorry, fixed that. Wrote it wrong and added some additional comments as well. If people have a opinion then post. That's what the thread is for but people must understand that events that our thrown are not events that you run out of house. It involves a lot planning, organization, equipment, marketing to insure that the event is more than just the "average event". You pay for quality and Cutthroat is always trying to bring even more quality with more sponsors, better equipment, better services throughout the year to events, more exposure to the majority to make these events accessible to everyone that plays games.

it makes no sense that door fee for big events is less than pre-reg. otherwise i can live with this but i dont think the money issue is resolved for a lot of people.

i might go to this saturday thing, where is it?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Sorry, fixed that. Wrote it wrong!! If people have an opinion then post. That's what the thread is for but people must understand that events that our thrown are not events that you run out of house. It involves a lot planning, organization, equipment, and marketing to insure that the event is more than just the "average event". You pay for quality and Cutthroat is always trying to bring even more quality with more sponsors, better equipment, better services throughout the year to events, more exposure to the majority to make these events accessible to everyone that plays games.
Fix'd just for u

Underload

Lazy
Saturday thing is at the Stars Centre behind the Tivoli, where FF and HB were. go to www.extrafresh.net for the info, it's the sticky called Payback. $10 venue, $5 pot fee for smash, $10 pot for other fighters. If you bring equipment, you get a discount on the venue fee, based on what Underload needs.
That's the truth, just so people don't get confused. The venue fee is $10, not $5, but I can give discounts / waive the fee to people who bring setups. TV, Wii, and disc gets the fee waived, while Wii and disc / just TV gets you $5 off.

cHiCkEN_TeNdErS

Smash Apprentice
Soo....does anyone wanna smash today or tomorrow?

Does anyone know if we're having a melee tourney on sat at Rafa's or are the melee players going to EFL also?
if you want you can come down to the springs and we can play some melee/brawl/whatever

that goes for anyone, my mom is gone for 5 days so I got the place all to myself
we can smash all day/night and hit mcdonalds tomorrow

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
if you want you can come down to the springs and we can play some melee/brawl/whatever

that goes for anyone, my mom is gone for 5 days so I got the place all to myself
we can smash all day/night and hit mcdonalds tomorrow
at the mcspring fests do u guys do tourney or just casual all the time? btw someone bring tvc at efl so i can play some more since i think i only played it like once.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
evo Drops 3rd Strike, Mvc2, And Ggxxac For 2010!!!

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jan/27/games-lineup-evo-2010-announced/

the Tournament Games At The 2010 Evolution Fighting Game Championships Will Be:

• Super Street Fighter 4
• Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-stars
• Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Hd Remix
• Femme Fatal — Female Participants Only Ssf4 Tournament
• Tekken 6
• Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
• The Most Popular Game From A Forum Poll

The Absent Games From This List That Were Featured Last Year Are Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Guilty Gear Xx Accent Core And Soul Calibur 4.
What The ****

r3d d09

Smash Master
i love how i get infractions in the utah thread for accidentally double posting. but CO get's nothing >.> cough zeal. and the mod isn't doing their job here. fail. i should report the terrible mod.

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, I got infracted for double posting in the Utah thread once. It was dumb. The two posts were a good while inbetween eachother, they were just updated about X at Ministry of Smash.

If the posts in here went toward your post count, I could understand that, but since they don't then I can't do anything but throw my hands up and say "why?".

Oh dear. You know that chick that asked me to Sadies and I'm trying to find a way to either turn her down or convince myself I won't have a ****ty night if I go? Her friends are started to make threats against my life on Facebook.

Awwwwww yeah.

Underload

Lazy
They know I don't have one. I think I'm going to ask a guy and make that my excuse. BIGGEST. ****. MOVE. EVER.

Or I could be mature about it. I really don't know what to do, though. I'm asking the Disco Room right now, I should get some hilarious responses, most not serious though.

Also, I hate teenage girls. No wonder I like the smash community so much.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
You just have to lay it straight and tell her that you're just not that into her. If you can't make it nice, do it heartlessly. It's not worth ruining your chances at a dance with a desirable girl, imo.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
They know I don't have one. I think I'm going to ask a guy and make that my excuse. BIGGEST. ****. MOVE. EVER.

Or I could be mature about it. I really don't know what to do, though. I'm asking the Disco Room right now, I should get some hilarious responses, most not serious though.

Also, I hate teenage girls. No wonder I like the smash community so much.
can't u just go as friends?

Top Bottom