• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
**** Red Dog is a whiny ***** in our thread.

"Guys! I got an infraction and my *** is sore so Imma report all of you ahhhhh!!!"
^
Got you!

Underload

Lazy
Unnecessary, Dylan. Then again, isn't everything people do unnecessary?

Also, does anyone in here have a problem with me charging less for entry than venue at this tourney? New Mexico is trying to run our tournies now, apparently. They (Goyf) take offense to the idea that we're trying to save some money so much that they start a flame war when I'm passing along prices to a local guy in a different forum.

I mean, Cutthroat overcharges and everything, but having a problem with us choosing to bring entry for EFL down to $5 for this first one to save everyone entering some cash? Goyf having a problem with that seems extremely idiotic to me, I hope I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just played Brawl+ with Spelt for a few hours and all he did was pick Game and Watch and pause after every down throw to read my techs.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bees!

Smash Ace
New Mexico will be at our gates with torches in their hands in....*checks watch*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That gif is horrendous.

Also, Underload, one of your most powerful posts said "Colorado should do what Colorado wants to do."

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Underload, can you give the vids you recorded from the Fighter Frenzy? I don't know what issue you have with Cutthroat but please don't let that stand in the way of showing good Smash fights. Based of your previous post if you have an issue feel free to comment or talk to me. Tenders said his peace in the thread in a very logical way and I respect that so if you could do the same that would be great. If you uploaded the vids already I can get them from youtube so just direct me. Thanks!!

Underload

Lazy
I'm looking for the videos now, Greg. They weren't recorded in the tradition fashion, otherwise you would've had them by now. We had to resort to recording via the stream, since by nature my capture card can't record and stream at the same time. I'll see if I can download the file. If not, I'll have to pull a few strings.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Can somebody point me to the thread for EFL? Or is there one? I tried looking around a little bit but couldn't find anything and this thread is way to active for me to search through. I need some information/address on this. What is the start time/end time? Thanks for the help!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. About ten frames is about right Boba. Don't need a micro when you have done it for 9 years!! LOL!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's too funny how pretty much every single combo video I find. There is one person who tries to start a Melee vs Brawl argument.

It's fascinating...

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
so i have tomorrow and sunday off- and i work 5-8 on sat i might be able to get that changed or something to make the tourney on sat. but otherwise we should try and get a fest for tomorrow or sunday. mmmyea????

any fest honestly melee brawl bb circlejerk whatever i can get my hands on YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING?

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Today fo sho

Ferdi - I'd love to smash today, just don't know where/when.

Anyone wanna host melee?

Roman - Unfortunately my job pretty much prevents me from going to any tournament, including EFL. That's why I was hoping we could do a smaller melee tourney at Rafa's or some place else on Saturday evening. I get off work at 6 on Sat and if EFL runs late I may head over for some free play but I'm not sure yet.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
It's ok Kenny, Shin was going to take me. I wanted to see if I could get that discount though.

Buuut, If more melee players don't go to efl, then rafa's is cool. But what about today??

Top Bottom