• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Freaking Jigglypuf's hypnotic eyes always make me want to pick her in friendlies fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
(
(6) MES telling me I don't have a life, that's rich. I guess the time I spent with two very fine looking ladies over holiday bash and going skiing means I don't have a life. Neither does going to KU for a med degree in chem as well as having a hella *** fun time with (real) people most days... I really don't have a life. I could go on and on. When is the last time you dated a girl, got some poon, crawled out of your mothers basement? You're telling ME to get a life.... ahahahahaha. I travel OoS cause I love the community, the open roads, traveling, and going cross country visiting places that I would never have the incentive otherwise. You don't know **** about me, and it's funny that this argument always happens. The one where the person who sucks at a game tells the person ****** him that he needs to get a life, and the person ****** the scrub tells him to get better at the game. Guess what bud, I have both over you.

I will tell you, to grow the **** up.

Low tier is fine. Look at Lovo, Bloshi and even Tony. The have excellent low tier characters, so until you can say " I can easily beat them"

Then you DO NOT have the right to say " Hey you suck, Get better or GTFO."

Playing Low tier is what drives others. Its more of a challenge.

So my dear friend DTL/ Fino , I know this is brawl, I do not know if there are any really top level playing low tiers. If by any chance there are, until you can easily and continuously **** them. Then you know...

For melee, a example is Taj, he plays mewtwo and is friggn amazing, AXE has the best pikachu I've seen. I'm sure there are plenty more, but those examples show TRUE top players using a low tier.

But you are right, Colorado smash scene ( for brawl anyways) is horrible. Hell, I don't even know if there is a competitive professional brawl scene out there.

As I lack knowledge on the brawl scene and the metagame, it seems to me both Bees ,Fino and DTL are in the right mind to win, and they want to improve.

HOWEVER. There are what...like only 3-4 of you that are truly serious about this game. So how about next time, you guys have a talk among yourselves, instead?

Fino

Smash Master
So my dear friend DTL/ Fino , I know this is brawl, I do not know if there are any really top level playing low tiers. If by any chance there are, until you can easily and continuously **** them. Then you know...
past 12 losses in tournament went to 11 mks and 1 lain ;o
I've beaten a top yoshi, several top links, a top samus, and a top PT... I can't even remember who's low tier and not, lol... but mk is the only char I really lose to (with the exception of supa pro people like lain, haha).

Fino

Smash Master
@ Fino- Actually IIRC falcon was one spot higher than link... Though the matchup is probably in link's favor.
Dang ;-; I thought we was lower... I stop reading the tier list when it got to olimar, lol... oh.. I know the 4 in D-tier... so I know who to play in low tier tournaments, lolol

I will tell you, to grow the **** up.
Online video game forum... could care less what people think about me here ;o
<3

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I've beaten a top yoshi, several top links, a top samus, and a top PT... I can't even remember who's low tier and not, lol... but mk is the only char I really lose to (with the exception of supa pro people like lain, haha).

I don't doubt you can beat them, it is. Did you do it well enough that they didn't take a match from you?

Even if you did, the point is...not everyone is you. People do have trouble fighting low tier, people do prefer low tier over high. It's a preference.

Fino

Smash Master
Yet you care enough to get angry, and you care enough about how you play.
Neither of these have to do with peoples opinions about me. If you haven't noticed... I will troll people at the drop of a hat ;o I'm not angry, I'm just hysterically laughing at how stupid MES' post was.
I don't know what "caring about how I play" has anything to do with this at all, lol.

EDIT: to steam.... lucario is hella legit competitively ;o I rage against him almost as much as I do mk lolol

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Neither of these have to do with peoples opinions about me. If you haven't noticed... I will troll people at the drop of a hat ;o I'm not angry, I'm just hysterically laughing at how stupid MES' post was.
I don't know what "caring about how I play" has anything to do with this at all, lol.

EDIT: to steam.... lucario is hella legit competitively ;o I rage against him almost as much as I do mk lolol

You're strange <_<

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
iDoLiZeD, if you want to try posting in a friendly tone from me, never compare me to Fino. I like the guy, but I didn't write what he did, I didn't make it personal.

You seem to not understand my points and as you have referenced none, it is clear you never read my post. You seem to be putting words in my mouth/following MES's unguided thoughts that I'm trying to control how everyone plays.

TL;DR: This is short. Read it.
But really, what you said regarding me was purely fiction.

Steam

Smash Hero
yeah... Lucario is mega underrated lol. And since lucario makes you rage yet I didn't make you rage that means I'm not doing my job ;-;

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
iDoLiZeD, if you want to try posting in a friendly tone from me, never compare me to Fino. I like the guy, but I didn't write what he did, I didn't make it personal.

You seem to not understand my points and as you have referenced none, it is clear you never read my post. You seem to be putting words in my mouth/following MES's unguided thoughts that I'm trying to control how everyone plays.

TL;DR: This is short. Read it.
Ok, sorry about that. I was just stating that never doubt a low tier ;p

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
@ tony

Nope...But I edited my post, you all should read it.
Read it, don't entirely agree with it, but agree with parts.

I think everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should start with at least a B tier (or upper mid tier, for us oldskoolers) character when they're new to a game. Preferably, an upper/A tier character.

In Melee, I think everyone should start with a toptier cuz everyone knows how to fight them nowadays, which means you won't get a free ride. In Brawl, I think that you should NOT start with MK, Snake, or Falco, because you'll automatically start off with a skewed view of the game, and have a hard time understanding what's going on as the metagame progresses. Obviously, this is null for people that have been playing these characters since @ least '08, since the metagame for Brawl has improved significantly over the past 1 1/2 years.

I think everyone should also run a low tier secondary, to give you an idea of how good you have it, and give you perspective on what things to abuse. After playing Pika for a while, I learned that Peach's FC bair>dsmash on the back of someone's shield absolutely ***** low tiers not named Yoshi. Part of the reason is that low tiers tend to have ****ty shields in SSBM (excepting Yoshi and Zelda, who has the most ridiculous lightshield EVER), and part of the reason is that their punishment techniques for stuff like this just aren't up to par. You do it to Fox and he angles his shield/lightshields (though really, he should just roll away), and you might get dair>waveshine>whatever. Do it to CF, and he's just gonna jump above the dsmash and come down on you with a knee/dair. Do it to Ness, and he just cries.

I can beat people with low tiers because I know how to throw off timing/spacing. You might notice that when I bust out Pika, it's after I've been playing a zoning character/style for a while. People adapt to that style, and then suddenly, there's this yellow rat flying everywhere and attacking without regard to anything. People have a hard time adjusting to the tempo differences.

You'll also notice that I tend to play Doc very differently from match-to-match (and sometimes, stock-to-stock), if I'm playing one person. I picked this trick up from LoVo, waaaaay back when we went to some NVGA tournament in NM to help pay for gas towards OC3. LoVo was fighting a Marth, and he'd just randomly stop doing stuff, or do things slower, or faster, or whatever. Most people have a rhythm, and the lower-end players tend to be oblivious to how much knowing your opponent's rhythm and how to change it can the outcome of a match.

That's part of why, the last time Sliraobe came up here, he didn't understand why we were beating him. He said that we played slow and weird, and didn't realize that, by forcing him to play our speed, we were forcing him to play our game, and out of his comfort zone. No matter how technical you are, you can't win if you don't know how to prevent this kinda stuff from happening.

tl-dr; my low tier characters win via good ol' smoke 'n mirrors. Most people's are. By going from a completely different character to a low tier, you're able to land the much-needed gimmicks to win.

And DTL/Fino are kinda right. In Brawl at least, low tiers have to put up with a lot more BS cuz there aren't very many combos/great ledgeguards (particularly vs MK). People that pick low tiers and aren't OMFG dedicated are just hurting themselves. Unless you're madly in love with the character/playstyle, you're normally better off switching.

True story, I dropped Peach right after losing to Ken's Marth in Brawl. It wasn't because he beat me, but because all the things I used to use for my spacing tricksies to get thru his zoning (stickywalk dash attack, djc aerials, etc) were completely gone, and her SUPER BEEFY punishment game was gone. I really respect Meno's Peach, and he's a great example of a high tier player playing a lower-end character, but only a few people can get away with stuff like that.

Freaking Jigglypuf's hypnotic eyes always make me want to pick her in friendlies fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
I feel your pain. We can do double Jiggz sometime, if you're willing to play maddgay like Dylan and I did.

Don't worry, you're gonna be losin' to a Marf, soon enough. :D

Oh, and don't use sex/wimminz against people. It's pretty low, even if the person is telling you to "get a life". If you see that phrase, you know you've won. No need to rub salt in the wounds, ya know?

Pretty sure Nite is really satisfied with the whole sex+women bit, and he's never once used it against anyone in an argument. It's just a low blow, esp for gamers. That's like me using my STUNNING GOOD LOOKS AND UNHOLY ACTING TALENT to make people feel smaller. It's just kinda lame.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
that big@$$ post about how not pro we are is such a revolutionary post! here are my thoughts on some stuff. Dylan is getting ish because the subject of his post is ambiguous and kinda misunderstood. he's not saying we should all play high tiers but more saying we need a more competitive mindset. also MES! look at how i second shiek, dylan would've blown me to not second shiek. he begged me to do snake or IC or something for tiers and now as you've noticed i play shiek pretty danm well and often now. am i going to use her if i need a win. prolly never. i've noticed that the game is just more fun with a low tier.

fino you just seem bad@$$ not on the boards but irl.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think I should clarify something when fighting low tiers.

It is my belief that you should never doubt/underestimate a low tier.

But it is also my belief that you should never ever EVER respect the character. I don't mean make fun of and patronize the character/player, tho. I mean that you shouldn't treat them as if they have options. Just steamroll them. Most times, if you give low tiers breathing room, they're gonna give you a LOT more trouble, esp since competent low tier mains excel at adapting (they pretty much have to).

i.e. - Chris' YL kept beating my Jiggz, cuz I let him set up his spacing/spamming, and let his projectiles get into my head.

After a while, I realized that I was treating YL like a real character, said "eff this", and went balls-to-the wall against him, not really caring about his set-ups, but still making sure to avoid his traps.

And sure enough, I started winning. After a while, I started winning very consistently.

Granted, these were all friendlies, and he's wicked nice/good, but yeah. Don't ever respect low tiers. Your character is used more for a reason.

CO Smash thread always has the best arguments.
I wish I could make this the thread title.

because some of you may be in here (don't think so but just in case)

twins magic thread is up. If you could please comment and help name people who's names I have forgetten :p
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9414296#post9414296

:link:
Lemme know when you make a NASA shuttle disappear, and I'll join your fanclub.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Read it, don't entirely agree with it, but agree with parts.

I think everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, should start with at least a B tier (or upper mid tier, for us oldskoolers) character when they're new to a game. Preferably, an upper/A tier character.

In Melee, I think everyone should start with a toptier cuz everyone knows how to fight them nowadays, which means you won't get a free ride. In Brawl, I think that you should NOT start with MK, Snake, or Falco, because you'll automatically start off with a skewed view of the game, and have a hard time understanding what's going on as the metagame progresses. Obviously, this is null for people that have been playing these characters since @ least '08, since the metagame for Brawl has improved significantly over the past 1 1/2 years.

I think everyone should also run a low tier secondary, to give you an idea of how good you have it, and give you perspective on what things to abuse. After playing Pika for a while, I learned that Peach's FC bair>dsmash on the back of someone's shield absolutely ***** low tiers not named Yoshi. Part of the reason is that low tiers tend to have ****ty shields in SSBM (excepting Yoshi and Zelda, who has the most ridiculous lightshield EVER), and part of the reason is that their punishment techniques for stuff like this just aren't up to par. You do it to Fox and he angles his shield/lightshields (though really, he should just roll away), and you might get dair>waveshine>whatever. Do it to CF, and he's just gonna jump above the dsmash and come down on you with a knee/dair. Do it to Ness, and he just cries.

I can beat people with low tiers because I know how to throw off timing/spacing. You might notice that when I bust out Pika, it's after I've been playing a zoning character/style for a while. People adapt to that style, and then suddenly, there's this yellow rat flying everywhere and attacking without regard to anything. People have a hard time adjusting to the tempo differences.

You'll also notice that I tend to play Doc very differently from match-to-match (and sometimes, stock-to-stock), if I'm playing one person. I picked this trick up from LoVo, waaaaay back when we went to some NVGA tournament in NM to help pay for gas towards OC3. LoVo was fighting a Marth, and he'd just randomly stop doing stuff, or do things slower, or faster, or whatever. Most people have a rhythm, and the lower-end players tend to be oblivious to how much knowing your opponent's rhythm and how to change it can the outcome of a match.

That's part of why, the last time Sliraobe came up here, he didn't understand why we were beating him. He said that we played slow and weird, and didn't realize that, by forcing him to play our speed, we were forcing him to play our game, and out of his comfort zone. No matter how technical you are, you can't win if you don't know how to prevent this kinda stuff from happening.

tl-dr; my low tier characters win via good ol' smoke 'n mirrors. Most people's are. By going from a completely different character to a low tier, you're able to land the much-needed gimmicks to win.

And DTL/Fino are kinda right. In Brawl at least, low tiers have to put up with a lot more BS cuz there aren't very many combos/great ledgeguards (particularly vs MK). People that pick low tiers and aren't OMFG dedicated are just hurting themselves. Unless you're madly in love with the character/playstyle, you're normally better off switching.

True story, I dropped Peach right after losing to Ken's Marth in Brawl. It wasn't because he beat me, but because all the things I used to use for my spacing tricksies to get thru his zoning (stickywalk dash attack, djc aerials, etc) were completely gone, and her SUPER BEEFY punishment game was gone. I really respect Meno's Peach, and he's a great example of a high tier player playing a lower-end character, but only a few people can get away with stuff like that.

I feel your pain. We can do double Jiggz sometime, if you're willing to play maddgay like Dylan and I did.

Oh, and don't use sex/wimminz against people. It's pretty low, even if the person is telling you to "get a life". If you see that phrase, you know you've won. No need to rub salt in the wounds, ya know?

Pretty sure Nite is really satisfied with the whole sex+women bit, and he's never once used it against anyone in an argument. It's just a low blow, esp for gamers. That's like me using my STUNNING GOOD LOOKS AND UNHOLY ACTING TALENT to make people feel smaller. It's just kinda lame.

Not sure what you don't agree on, but it doesn't matter.

I respect you Tony, and everyone who I know that plays. I respect you all, so I don't mean any hate in my posts.

Fino

Smash Master
yeah... Lucario is mega underrated lol. And since lucario makes you rage yet I didn't make you rage that means I'm not doing my job ;-;
Lucario always makes me rage... it's the lee martin type of lucarios that make the throw my controller, haha. Ever since MJ picked up lucario I've been getting more used to not playing 100% to win <.<
**** aura, haha

I really respect Meno's Peach, and he's a great example of a high tier player playing a lower-end character, but only a few people can get away with stuff like that.

- Smart kid. It's not about playing the funnest character at the begining of a game (in the middle of rough metagame devolpment), but a character who is comfortable and you see yourself winning with a lot. It's like when I first played TF2, I tried to play spy cause I thought he was the **** (stfu... I know I can get trolled hard for this comment in respect to tiers, lol). But I didn't know anything about the game, and I got ***** hard. So I went back to what I was good at, sniping. Even that was a twist for me, but as I played sniper more I learned how other characters acted and moved (a big part of playing spy). After playing the game for awhile I understood what I needed to do as a spy (the character I found most fun) to be effective. However, spy is top tier <.< sooooo, kinda moots my argument. He's top tier for different reasons though, lol.

-These 3 paragraphs are amazing... and will most likely go into my little book of pro-tips ;o
<3

-Everyone should respect meno's peach. He's hella good with her ._. like I said... every time I've played meno he's gotten so much **** better it's scary. I still pull the wins, but I see the vast improvements in my game... and he's just biting my tail <.< lol Meno ***** me a bit at holiday bash, and I had to re-learn counters to the shafty tactics he was using lol

-I believe it too. Your spacing is so ******** it's scary XD I had nightmares that night of getting tippered IRL ;-;

-I feel smaller already ._. I know I can't compare, and I accept that ;o
the difference in this situation is I'm not boasting about how my (not quite as good) looks and (terrible) acting talent should be better than yours given genetic circumstances D= I'm also not trying to shame you for having them (omg, this comment is so lame... I should slash my hands off and stop typing now) <3 haha
he's not saying we should all play high tiers but more saying we need a more competitive mindset. also MES! look at how i second shiek, dylan would've blown me to not second shiek. he begged me to do snake or IC or something for tiers and now as you've noticed i play shiek pretty danm well and often now. am i going to use her if i need a win. prolly never. i've noticed that the game is just more fun with a low tier.

fino you just seem bad@$$ not on the boards but irl.
Yeah, dylan didn't say you need to play high tiers (I sure as heck will tell you that though, lol).

I get this comment a lot... probably because I troll online. lol

Fino

Smash Master
But it is also my belief that you should never ever EVER respect the character. I don't mean make fun of and patronize the character/player, tho. I mean that you shouldn't treat them as if they have options. Just steamroll them. Most times, if you give low tiers breathing room, they're gonna give you a LOT more trouble, esp since competent low tier mains excel at adapting (they pretty much have to).
I did this against moblin and almost lost in tournament, lol. Then again... ganon only needs to hit olimar like twice before he dies <.<

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Some day, I'll publish my book of smash notes. I have some really ******** info stored in the back of my brain. I just kinda freeze in tournament sometimes. =(

Not sure what you don't agree on, but it doesn't matter.

I respect you Tony, and everyone who I know that plays. I respect you all, so I don't mean any hate in my posts.
No worries. I'll explain sometime if you care, but it's not like we're gonna stop being friends cuz you offended me.

I'm pretty sure everyone respects you, too. You're a purdy kewl dood that is nice and tries his bestest to improve.

And your gf plays 64. I mean, c'mon.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Only so much you can do without the game.

Though, every tourney I go to I try and learn a little something. Out of FF I learned:

More up tilt, and that awesome reverse grenade ledge stuff.

Fino

Smash Master
There's some shafty tricks against olimar that I saw none of you knew... (either that or I'm just good at avoiding them, but I sux at this game lolol)
maybe next time I come down to co I'll teach you them ;o

Rizen

Smash Legend

Okay, I hope you’re not confusing what I said to fino with what I said to you. Your post was largely constructive. I don’t like people telling other people who to play, that’s all.
If a person has not slept in 24 or more hours they have the reflexes of someone with a BAC of .1%. I made some dumb mistakes like at the holiday bash. You go to tournaments and are better than me, no doubt. I still beat your G&W and Ike and have 3 stocked TC’s Falco and DOP’s G&W with Link while sleep deprived. Don’t brag about 3 stocking a sleep deprived person playing Link with TL.
(3) I always assume someone playing low tier is sandbagging. In-fact, they are sandbagging. When people play a low tier character, they're playing under the mindset that they think they can win with a worse character. lol. They're either sandbagging, or don't hold a competitive mindset. Granted there are few exceptions to this (people who put vast amounts of time and effort and just get how to play that character)

(4) Yup, us high tier character mains have no sense of accomplishment when we win. We're so silly using our range and priority, just whoring out moves for free damage, we don't really care about this game, but you low tier mains get it ;o //sarcasm

(5) If you don't expect to place well, stop bringing up the fact that you're disadvantaged for playing a low tier character, and cry about how high tier people beat you an that their evil for wanting to take an advantage to win.
Stop assuming, you’re track record’s terrible. If you make up stuff that I didn’t say (in bold) it doesn’t help.
(6) MES telling me I don't have a life, that's rich. I guess the time I spent with two very fine looking ladies over holiday bash and going skiing means I don't have a life. Neither does going to KU for a med degree in chem as well as having a hella *** fun time with (real) people most days... I really don't have a life. I could go on and on. When is the last time you dated a girl, got some poon, crawled out of your mothers basement? You're telling ME to get a life.... ahahahahaha. I travel OoS cause I love the community, the open roads, traveling, and going cross country visiting places that I would never have the incentive otherwise. You don't know **** about me, and it's funny that this argument always happens. The one where the person who sucks at a game tells the person ****** him that he needs to get a life, and the person ****** the scrub tells him to get better at the game. Guess what bud, I have both over you.

(7) With the exception of this post, my previous post was not insulting... maybe hurtfully truthful, but it wasn't meant to be insulting.
I must have mistaken you for the other Fino who has nothing better to do than randomly insult low tier players.
Playing one of the worst chars in the game and expecting to get better at a developing game is just ridiculous, selfish, and stupid.
Woah woah woah. Guys...its just brawl.

Edit: Low tier is fine. Look at Lovo, Bloshi and even Tony. The have excellent low tier characters, so until you can say " I can easily beat them"

Then you DO NOT have the right to say " Hey you suck, Get better or GTFO."

Playing Low tier is what drives others. Its more of a challenge.

For melee, a example is Taj, he plays mewtwo and is friggn amazing, AXE has the best pikachu I've seen. I'm sure there are plenty more, but those examples show TRUE top players using a low tier.

But you are right, Colorado smash scene ( for brawl anyways) is horrible. Hell, I don't even know if there is a competitive professional brawl scene out there.

As I lack knowledge on the brawl scene and the metagame, it seems to me both Bees ,Fino and DTL are in the right mind to win, and they want to improve.

HOWEVER. There are what...like only 3-4 of you that are truly serious about this game. So how about next time, you guys have a talk among yourselves, instead?
Thank you.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'd agree with the utilt part JCVD, there were a few times you had a fresh one that could have killed me when I was open in our matches but you just ftilted and i survived. I was suprised I didn't get utilted very often at all.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
any smash tonight, my last chance to smash this week probably. call or text me if u think u can host something or is willing to come to boulder. u can spend the night.

edit* MES! also its no shame to get 3 stocked by dylan he's just better than we are. i mean i'm a math major and i smash on weekdays dmitriy is double E, on most nights we get about 5 hours of sleep, and is almost always sleep deprived, its mainly our own faults staying up late drinking beer. plus i dont think i play any better if im energized or sleepy, i mean its not like basketball or anything. which i got a game tonight.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I just read a lot of stuff.

Point 1: Shut up roman. I mean it in a nice way, but really, you don't know the differences between brawl and melee. In melee, a low tier can do things like combo, crouch cancel, maybe chain grab. In brawl, most of the low tiers are there because some mechanic really gives them a good ****ing. Like, say, 10 frames extra from being grab released on the ground, or having no shield grab options in a game where shield grabs are insane. Low tier players NEED to learn things from the high tier characters in order to play.

Point 2: Low tiers and you. I really feel I'm a better rep for this discussion than most people here, because I was a low tier main, and I've learned a bit since those days. In melee all I played were Ness and Kirby. Why? Because I didn't want to play anyone else. They were fun and silly. And I got *****. So bad. I didn't think it was the characters, and now I know that part of it was, but most of it was me. Playing a low tier is fine, but you really do need to dabble in the other characters to learn HOW to play the low tier. Play mk in some matches and do things that seem unpunishable to you, maybe you'll learn how it gets punished. Play snake and learn the spacing for the edges of his hitboxes.

Play every character for at least 10 matches, and see if they're FUN. You'll be amazed at how much more fun a certain character is than you thought they were. Marf: He's lame, but so fun and rewarding when you hit the tipper, or just annoy people with stupid things you thought up. And then when you get punished for that stupid thing, you know how to punish it if a marf main tries it on you. They don't need to be 1v1 serious matches, either. Play ffa with items on, work on item techs, and try things that you see working in matches. More than likely someone will show what stops it, possibly with a bob-omb glide toss of doom.
But in the end, know that every character has limitations, and to learn what your options are, you need to know what weaknesses are there, and just reading the boards isn't going to lock that in your mind.

In melee now, I play ganon and marf, but still dabble in ness because he's fun. I've learned weaknesses in the games of the high tiers that I never knew as ness, because I had characters that have easy tools to punish those things. So now my ness is better because of these new openings.

Point 3: $10 Pirate Ship MMs, get at me.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
MES: You do realize how hard I was sandbagging with GaW, right? You seam to not remember how it was last stock, high percent and you killed me. You saved the replay as you do every time you win, so not often, than said, "Wow. Good game." as if to tell me it's only a good game if you win. The next match, I 3 stocked you with him. THREE STOCKED. No sleep johns. Every time I've seen you lose, you john about sleep.
I will money match you with literally any character. Accept it or stop johning and just admit you suck.

BTW TC is my favorite poster of the day. Always so optimistic.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf, Tim saying get at me? Dayumnz. The beast has awoken. Or awakened. You choose.

Tony, I didn't know I offended you o-O.

NP MES!
You didn't. MES going on a crusade is a bit silly, tho. I'd put money on my Link getting further than his in a RR tournament, cuz I know what's going on. That, and my Link is pretty much the ****.

Check your house for some keys that don't belong? I can't find the scooter keys at all. =(

this guy...
lol

Top Bottom