• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@CloudChaser071: Next time use the MULTIQUOTE button. If you dont know how to use it, try playing around with it, or shoot me a PM.

Steam

Smash Hero
wait... who is cloudchaser and who is Zeal? is one of them dave or are they both dave or what? IDK WTF is going on lol.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
TC: I did alright...I was disappointed with how I did, but if I don't get first, then why not be disappointed?

Dan: ENERGY LANE!!one!!!

Steam: LOL I'll win again! But if you ever want some serious friendlies, just ask and I'll give you the same effort I would for a MM. Good Lucario though. Potential present.

Oh yeah, TC. When I bring that bus pass...since I would be making the drive and all...Brawl? lol

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Wait... if I post the tournament results in the right forum... is my post count going to go up?

I'm worried now T_T

Steam

Smash Hero
oh noez, you main shiek so using wolf is not an option!!!

*is intimidated*

well... uh... you see... my hands are cold and...yeeeaaahhh....

Steam

Smash Hero
well then lemme try it again

oh noez, you main falco so using wolf OR Zero suit is not an option!!!

*is intimidated*

well... uh... you see... my hands are cold and...yeeeaaahhh....

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Never ever ever ever ever see Legion, guys. Worse than 30 Days of Night. Don't see that, either.

Heibrahi's pickin' up on how to spin things pretty well. Nice. He's got the spin, the lust for money, and the ability to shift blame flawlessly, now he just needs to run nationals and he'll be toptier.
Lust for money? So is that it?
Do I win? Did my spins get the job done?
Sounds like they did -_-

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
So Is that it? It's just you being butt hurt about the money?
Come on man, if you even did anything to help me before i would have consider it but as the time goes on you helped less and less so when i got paired up with Dan I Just said "Why do i need to pay tony again?" and as you know from that short background story what i would have chosen.
And How ****en Dare you Pay me 1/3 of My muther ****ing earnings.
I do most the work and i consider paying you half is good.
I do most the work and you consider paying me 1/3 is good.
If it's an apology you want i think you have it the wrong way.
I did what any man with common sense would do in that scenario. Don't play smart with me either god dammit i'm not in a mood to correct my ****

And As for the tournament Your earlier compliant was that we didn't finish at 8 when we finished at about 8:30 ( at least that's what i think but if i'm wrong i suppose i messed up) And now you say 7?
Why are you trying so hard to make me look bad? And it's not like you to not be doing it right

AND FOR THOSE READING THIS AND THINK THAT TONY IS TALKING ABOUT YOU WHEN HE SAYS SOME PEOPLE WERE COMPLAINING SAY SOMETHING SO HE AT LEAST HAS SOME PROOF TO ANY OF THIS

EDIT: Until meno Showed up all signs pointed to Dan since i was asking him to let me set things up from the very start since i love running tourneys
I apologized for that since i was only defending myself from your hate

Edit After thinking it through:
And Wait The last tourney was the one i ran better than any because i was alone. I was tired from the lack of sleep But man i swear i kept everything moving. . . Well to be honest i kinda slacked off in the last hour. But that's because no one was even taking the effort to acknowledge they were still in a tourney and just played friendlies or did money matches.

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
Again yeah the venue prices are out of control, again i paid 30 dollars just to enter brawl singles and out of that 30 only 10 of it goes into the pot, theres i reason i dont so MM's barely, cause im already broke! i couldn't even enter melee singles cause i didn't even have 5 dollars
since only 10 of the 25-30 dollars is going into the pot where does the 500-600 extra dollars go? do they use something special for the hundreds of extra dollars?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Saving my ***? ****ing over my GF?
WTF are you talking about that required me to have my *** saved on running a Tourney?
And I was never trying to **** over my GF. I have been with her for what feels like ages now and i know at that age she was bad with money and i would put it to good use which is Our phone bill. Same with every **** tourney since forever ago. I don't know why you would think i'm some sort of bad guy towards my gf =/
And Stop hiding behind them? If they really do think that i want them to say i want them to tell me.

And Don't even lie about not signing the contract
The day you found out about the contract all you whined about was that we got our pay severely cut. And we talked in person about and all we talked about was the pay.

I think you just need to relax man since you are starting to bring personal things into this to make me look bad. I Don't even know why. Even saturday, all day you were just being rude and acting like if you complained loud enough someone would hear or something. Oh and when i thought my wii went missing I'm glad that your first instinct was to be even more of a prick and rub it in with your douchbag smirk and an ******* " I don't know I wasn't in charge of it"

Hmmm let's see what else I haven't covered
Oh bad things comings to light? again i don't know what you are talking about.
And you can keep talking **** I'm just going to defend myself because i'm not going to let someone like you make me look like i'm some bad guy only in it for the money AND FOR WHAT?!
Do you want me to say i did a bad job? do you want me to quit running them? Am I not allowed to defend the name of an organization of a friend?
I know the price needs to be lowered by at least half but that's about the only problems i see now =/

As for Dan getting mad. If it was too much for him he should have just let me do it. I handled a worse crowd the day before.

And to finish this cause i'm tired. I think it went well is a good defends for how quickly it was moving... Until the last part but i already admitted that i slacked off a bit i don't know what more to say without making it a Lie

I think i covered everything.=/

And If you want to try and take down the NVGA Go ahead. It just seems like you are blowing steam... again

Underload

Lazy
The one thing I don't like the most about NVGA (but specifically Supercon) is that they ALWAYS keep payout to 3 people. For stuff like Ranbats, I can understand, but only Dave, Dekar, and m!keH@Z3 getting paid at Supercon is a bunch of crap, especially if first got ~$750. </randomrant>

But really you two, enough is enough. Take it to PM if you really need to, but you two will be all patched up come February or sumdat. No use in wasting pages.

Top Bottom