• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well after I get a Wii lens cleaner kit( And depending on if that works or not. Possibly a new wii T-T) Then I will consider it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
A doubles genius?

And Neo, don't get mad. That's all you are right now. Back up the **** talk with a money match. If you lose that, then Dekar's just better than you. Sorry, can't put it any more clearly than that.
Man, ride Dekar's **** a little harder, eh? What he did was pretty ****ed up, but then again, Brawlers yell in other player's ears to screw up infinites, so whaddya expect? Comes with the territory.

It's NEO's fault for letting Dekar get to him, but pullin that kinda **** isn't exactly good sportsmanship.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I don't like Neo, so I thought to rile him up just a little bit more. But of course you just call it meatriding.
What's your beef with NEO? Why the hell would you "rile him up" more? You just make CO look trashy by doing that.

And you are meatriding. Every post I see from you, p4, CO, or the stream has been
OMGDEKAR ILOVEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

*sucks dekar's ****, like kirbs hasn't been doing her job*

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Sry to but into the topic, but I'll be at the airport now at 6:30pm, Tuesday night (Tmrow)

Just tell me where to wait and I'll meet you there, I'll be holding a brown jacket, blue backpack, blue/black skiing back that looks like a boarding bag

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If you want to wait at the drive through passenger pick up, that'd be the easiest/best place. If you wanna wait inside, that's fine too. Just let me know which of those and then I'll figure out where at the aeroport to get you, Ammy.

Top Bottom