• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
You know what, I think I should be able to house you for a night Ammy, if you still wanna smarsh with us
Thanks for the offer =D
I can tell Colorado Mountain Express to drop me Tues night to the airport(request, hopefully they will have a free slot on Tues), is it easyish to get to yours from there considering that I have skiing gear aswell?

If this is all feasible, I'll go ring them up tonight =)
I'd be happy to play MK against you, i need to brush up on my brawl, and bring out my other chars (pika, TL, snake and yoshi - should be fun:))

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
^^ This is all happening on Tuesday right? :/

Apparently Dekar just beat Neo.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I can pick you up from the airport after I get done with work, Ammy. If you wanna text me with an eta then I should be able to just pick you up easy. Numbah is 303-888-8777.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Isn't there a point where somebody ***** you so hard that you can't practice getting better and instead just get pummeled into the ground over and over and over?

I think that's Dekar vs Me.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Maybe.

You could possibly, maybe, potentially be able to convince him to WATCH you play and get advice from him.

Nah, that's a crazy idea, never work. Forget I said anything.

Meno: don't snipe my snark. >.<

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
I can pick you up from the airport after I get done with work, Ammy. If you wanna text me with an eta then I should be able to just pick you up easy. Numbah is 303-888-8777.
Cool thanks Tomotee =)

I'm gonna go call up CME and see what time they can pick me up from Vail here. If I can get a 6:00pm shuttle it should get there at like 8 something, I'll go find out for you
And then on Wed I have a domestic flight at like 3pm from Denver to LA, but I'll have plenty of time to get there and stuff on Wed

I don't have a phone, but I'll keep you posted on what CME says(I'll try to get the earliest shuttle after skiing)

Edit: I want Taj to use m2 <3

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
I jsut rebooked CME to 7:30pm at Denver airport, I can either keep that time or change to 6:30pm at the airport if it is easier/better for you

And I can use the number you gave me from a phone both at the airport if needed =)
Wish I could smash with you BlueMycon

Bees!

Smash Ace
So wait when is the next smashfest with our oos and ooc guest? My wii isn't working sooooo would be good to get experience from that. Also @Tony. I am working on a potential song for a melee combo video for Colorado. Once I get a good portion of it done I will show you it to see what you think. How long a song would it need to be in total if approved?

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Well, I'll see if my Dad doesn't mind me skiing half-day, we usually split up after lunch so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem. But I'll confirm the time tmrw, but it depends on when Timotee finishes work(Closer to 6:30pm or 7:30pm?)

I'm guessing that if I'm the ooc, then the next smashfest will be on Tues night unless I'm mistaken. But if people are free on Wed morning/early afternoon I'm happy to smash also before I zoom off to LA and Aus[And uni =(]

Edit: I'll keep an eye out for the Colorado combo vid, rolls off the tongue nicely =)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
My work will definitely be done by 6:30, no question. I don't have a set schedule, but either of those times work.

Yeah, smash'll happen here tuesday. Whatever smashes people want, maybe other games.

I think the CO video should be called 5280%

Edit: WIN CHU! Beat the puff!

Edit: =(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So wait when is the next smashfest with our oos and ooc guest? My wii isn't working sooooo would be good to get experience from that. Also @Tony. I am working on a potential song for a melee combo video for Colorado. Once I get a good portion of it done I will show you it to see what you think. How long a song would it need to be in total if approved?
Well

Is it for the Melee portion (fits better)
Or Barwl (would be easier to find a place for it)

If it's for Melee, I'd say try to stick to something 4 minutes, since we'll prolly be using your song for the montage of all our "lesser" players.

If it's for Brawl, same basic thing.

UNLESS

You have a specific player/character in mind.

In which case, lemme know, and I'll let you know the length.

My work will definitely be done by 6:30, no question. I don't have a set schedule, but either of those times work.

Yeah, smash'll happen here tuesday. Whatever smashes people want, maybe other games.

I think the CO video should be called 5280%

Edit: WIN CHU! Beat the puff!

Edit: =(
THIS REMINDS ME!!!

Colorado players, start giving me ideas for names. If I like something, I'll use it.

Top Bottom