• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
im playing melee with some friends! and this game sucks!!
it can go die!! everything is to fast!
I told you it was dumb!

Meno, how can you vouch for PS2 and then tell me custom stages are silly?
Apples and oranges. I disagree with banning PS2 because it hasn't been proven broken, and I disagree with custom stages since they have an inherent bias against new players and are outside the scope of the game.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
How did we let our thread get trolled so hard?
I would say it's cuz I'm gone but I usually encourage it...

I'm not going to start anything else up again other than one thing Dekar said.
You can't honestly believe custom stages are more usable than PS2. That is a statement and in no way a question. You just cannot.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Apples and oranges. I disagree with banning PS2 because it hasn't been proven broken, and I disagree with custom stages since they have an inherent bias against new players and are outside the scope of the game.
Not that I carry any weight around here, but an opinion is an opinion.

I want to say I agree with Meno here. It seems that if a stage favors anyone, it seems that the consensus is to permanently ban it. I'm still not sure why Norfair is banned either because the only example proven to me is that it's more of a defense map than anything. I don't see this as grounds to ban it permanently (it's personally my favorite).

I do understand the banning of places like Bridge of Eldon and Shadow Moses Island, but can someone prove to me why Corneria needs to be permanently banned? And please thoroughly explain.

As for custom stages, doesn't this just break Brawl? I feel the stage list right now are fine and don't need that much fine tuning, let alone an addition of some stages that weren't available to us in the first place.

Underload

Lazy
Don't be philosophers. Make a stage list we can agree on. I mean really, it's our ruleset, not New Mexico's or Utah's. It really should be our opinions.

(aka Pound 4 ruleset)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
there's a wall aka d3, ike, and jab locks are broken *** **** here.

and lazers aren't doing anyone any favors (cept gaw and psychic dorks)
Ok I admit, I CP this stage in friendlies with my Ike because of the wall there. My friend just learns never to go down there and if he gets there, he GTFO's immediately. Isn't that right, Bess?

But yeah, I forgot about the wing part. I was mostly thinking of the favorable sides and ceiling for Ike and Samus.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm not saying I want custom stages legal, I'm saying that if you absolutely need 7 neutrals, go make some neutrals. Don't pick a counterpick stage and say it's a neutral for the sake of your preferred number of stages, that's just bull****.

Also Dylan, PS2 isn't like Big Blue or Eldin, but I could definitely make a better tourney viable stage.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I think I need a Dave avatar. Anyone want to help? : D

I'll miss Corneria and Norfair. Most awesome Snake stages ever.

I'm totally for Big Blue though. Tim, we still need to have our 1 dollar MM there with all items on! 6 stocks? haha.

Also, I'm going to learn Marth?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Omg

I've been waiting SO LONG to troll and argue with OoSers!

hey all I did was take the list that is being used the most right now. That is deemed perfect(read the pound 4 thread. People complained and now they are fine with it.)

Also, ledge grab limit should be at 50 or 60. 40 is too low. I have gotten that many without planking at all.

But, the random reset thing is pretty gimmicky. I prefer straight stage striking personally.
We don't care what people in a thread that we don't visit have to say. Especially for a tournament in a different region that's kinda well known for conservative play (dunno bout rules, since Melee was/is a good game and generally has easily agreed upon rules. Aside from MK II, anyway).

50 might be fine, but I leave that to Brawlers. I don't know how many times I grab ledges on average.

That sounds exactly like FD. Except we have that as a neutral. :laugh:

Pictochat makes for a terrible spam stage anyway - as a CP, it's a dice roll whether the drawings will help you out or not. It might give you the billion platforms, or it might as well give you the wind pushing you toward your opponent.

It's the best solution!
Think of D3's cg across that stage. Also, you can run for much longer.

BUT

You do make a good point of CP vs ban. So if Heibrahi wants to leave Picto, I'll agree with that shiz. Tho I'd prefer to ban it if we have more than 64 people, cuz it'll seriously hold things up.

at least someone in CO knows a **** thing about brawl <_<

ps2 is in fact broken it has EASY wall infinites, the ice allows for retardedly over powered tech chasing, and the rising wind lets characters like metaknight plank alot harder than they normally would, and even allows characters like bowser to recover from SUICIDE moves...

comparing **** like that to a balloon is just stupid

i think this is proof enough that meno doesnt know anything about brawl and his stage choices should not be listened to and that y'all shud go wit da pound 4 ruleset

also anyone who has ever seen fox/falco/wolf/sonics FS's would understand why they are banned, common knowledge that theirs are wayyyyy too good
Considering that Bowser gets ****** by suiciding nowadays, I think giving him an option like that is actually pretty nifty.

But umm... yeah. I'd put money on Meno knowing more about Brawl than you. Prolly playing better, too, since the only good players from UT are the Mexicans.

wario man isnt garunteed to take 2 stocks unlike the landmaster/supersonic
Ummm...

Landmasters don't get 2 stocks

Neither does Sonic

Unless you're a freakin' ******

You can normally evade them for a while, then die cuz you slipped

Then you just stand on the platform until it forces you to drop

And you run away again

If you lose 2 stock to any FS aside from Warioman's, you suck.

Even then, you shouldn't lose 2 stock to that, I ~think~. Dunno, never dealt with Warioman in a 1v1.

@ cloud chaser:Basically all the good stages for Link are being banned, Norfair, Cornaira, Temple, 25m, Port town...
Tourney stages heavily support floaty characters like MK because people don't link to deal with a spammy character who have terrain advantage and room. Link>MK on temple. I'd like to see a banned stage tournament.
Erm... You just listed 1 good stage, 1 campy stage (everyone's faster than link, Norfair isn't that great for him), and 3 poorly designed stages. Link kicks *** on BF. I'm the best Link in CO, I should know. Get at me.

Most of my piece was a satire against the logic that is being deployed by some. Sarcasm on the 'freak out because a character has an advantage against others on that stage' type thinking. But you put it correctly. Just ban character specific stages against those characters. rather than banning the stages themselves.

Regardless of what I think on CPs it would definitely make this tourney more appealing to oos smashers if we just resort to Pound 4 for the excepted stages. If it means more will show up from oos. Then I could care less if PS2 or anything else isn't there.
The only OoSer that consistently shows up that's good is Dekar (and his crew, of course). So yeah, I dunno if OoS opinion matters, unless we're offered noteworthy players in exchange for how we handle things.

**** it golden glove... i was gonna do a 100 dollar mm with the poor scrub after sinz pretends to lose

EDIT:

meno youmad?

i /thread... so **** or gtfo
I'm a little confused. Hope we aren't talking about Meno as a scrub. Cuz like... Sinz has this nasty habit of losing to people that "aren't even good".

What's good?

Also, all of the aggression against people because they like certain stages isn't necessary. Explain where they may or may not be wrong, and move on, don't belittle them because they have a differing opinion from you =/
This guy speaks the truth.

Fortunately, I'm bored and my New Year's plans may be trashed, sooooo Imma go ahead and troll.

But listen to Dekar, seriously. Dunno why UT feels like they have to say **** over simple disagreements.

Especially some no-name Kirby player.

if simply saying no it doesnt is a counter then i guess my visions ****in amazing cuz thats all i see

becuase the ruleset is so gay here if i even go to this tourney i am going take a really really reallly long time to strike stages and do nothing but air camp at all times, and any and everything else gay i can do on your cp's i am going to do

=D

and i am going to mikehaze everyone i play until my voice is gone
Isn't that all that Brawl players do nowadays? Or is that only the bad ones?

What's mikehazing? It can't involve being loud, cuz that kid couldn't keep up with mah lungs.

But who can, rite?

Why aren't there tournaments where people try to outloud each other? I'd get 1st every time.

3 paragraphs that all basically say no it doesnt :)

seriously though, none of those counters really work...... u can be forced into situations
I'm sorry, you must be new to competitive games. Forcing people into bad situations is part of how things work. If you force them into a bad situation, it's normally because:

A) You outplayed them
B) Your game of choice is fundamentally broken and there was no way to avoid it
C) They play a terrible character

i do go to tourneys actually, ask anyone that went to AZ anger, or some of the people that went to R3 i was at both....

I HOST ALL OF UTAHS TOURNEYS D< GET AT ME

ight i wont bother then

oops double post —________—
Aww... That's cute. Two tournaments. You're a big boy.

Hosting =/= playing and winning. I should know. I've hosted countless Melee tournaments in CO, and only won 3, none of which had me face Ferdi, LoVo, or Jeris.

But hey, I could be wrong. This could be like when I made fun of Dekar and found out he was hella legit.

But it's probably not. You live in UT, aren't Mexican, and don't travel. At best, you're at Sinz level.

And that's not saying anything, unless you're entering a tournament where you're placed based on ego.

Sorry, Sinz, but you come down on my state, I call you out. You haven't done **** in any smash game vs CO ever. You've lost to:

Nite
Me (twice, i do believe? placed higher than you at the one event where you beat me)
LoVo
Lunchmeat "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave
Prolly Tim in Barwl, but I could be wrong.

Who else?

Stop talking like you (or your state, by association) are hot ****. You aren't, they aren't. There, said it.

these are the rules to HOBO, one of the most respected tourneys in all of smash

xyro knows his ****, why not adopt this?
I have some disagreements. Pirate Ship, some of the mk stuff, etc etc.

We should really cater our rules towards the development of our community, not to match P4. I mean, 10 stages is fun an' all, but learning gimmicks, tricks, and positioning tricks and what is legitimate play helps, too.

Well of ****ing course he doesn't go to Colorado tourneys. He lives in Utah. Utah is one of the best states for brawl, and ****ing rocks. Bees **** you.
I'm sorry, but I think what you meant to say is:

The Mexicans are good at Brawl. UT is still the exact same state it was in Melee, only with less supertight guys like Phil and Junpei.

But since none of you can even touch Dekar, I don't think you can honestly call your state one of the best. Dekar's good, but I ~think~ he loses to people from the best states. Could be wrong, though. I haven't kept tabs on who is good in Brawl in a loooong time.

But rejoice! Your state is #1 in Mormon population! And closing alcohol stores prematurely! So yay for that, even if it seems like a lot of Mormons don't actually abide by their beliefs.

Then again, being choosy with our beliefs is what this country was built on, right?

Your first statement is the winner :D

But honestly, you accuse one utah smasher you accuse the entire scene. That's how we ****in roll.

He is one of the people who is likely to go to this tourney FYI.
No. That's how the white people in your scene roll.

Bees. The reason he isn't arguing "intelligently" is because he thinks the rules that you guys have been discussing are just plain stupid. A lot of the players who would be attending this(NM, KS, possibly me still trying to figure things out.) are using this as practice for Pound 4. We don't want want bull**** stages, we don't want bull**** rules, we just want to have a good tournament with the same rules as Pound.
I'm sorry, are those johns for not having an intelligent conversation concerning stage selection? I couldn't hear the rest of what you were saying over how loud you're johning.

im playing melee with some friends! and this game sucks!!
it can go die!! everything is to fast!
D:<

You used the wrong form of to/too/two.

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

I think that's how it works. I'm tired now, tho.

Not that I carry any weight around here, but an opinion is an opinion.

I want to say I agree with Meno here. It seems that if a stage favors anyone, it seems that the consensus is to permanently ban it. I'm still not sure why Norfair is banned either because the only example proven to me is that it's more of a defense map than anything. I don't see this as grounds to ban it permanently (it's personally my favorite).

I do understand the banning of places like Bridge of Eldon and Shadow Moses Island, but can someone prove to me why Corneria needs to be permanently banned? And please thoroughly explain.

As for custom stages, doesn't this just break Brawl? I feel the stage list right now are fine and don't need that much fine tuning, let alone an addition of some stages that weren't available to us in the first place.
For Corneria, easiest explanation goes like this:

1) Match starts
2) D3 runs to under the wing after securing percent lead (or before)
3) D3 waits, facing towards the wing
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die
7) He now has a lead, and will not be leaving down there. Ever.

There ARE ways to avoid it, but the stage isn't quite as cool as its Melee counterpart. A few characters can do some really gay stuff there. Not a lot, a few. That's normally where problems arise.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guize.

I'm not saying I want custom stages legal, I'm saying that if you absolutely need 7 neutrals, go make some neutrals. Don't pick a counterpick stage and say it's a neutral for the sake of your preferred number of stages, that's just bull****.

Also Dylan, PS2 isn't like Big Blue or Eldin, but I could definitely make a better tourney viable stage.
Brawl isn't like Power Rangers or Shaq Fu, but people have definitely made a better tourney viable rendition of the game.

If people want to do custom stages, they should consider B+ as well, imho.

I know that totally wasn't your point, but I wanted to toss that out there anyway.

===

Also, the new DnB album is better from the instrumental side, but I think a lot of the vocals lost their charm. Esp on the Sonic/FF songs.

ANYWAY!

THIS CONCLUDES ANOTHER MEGATROLLPOST BY YOURS TRULY!

It should be noted that I may not respond to, or even read other people's posts. This thread moves too fast, I'm lazy, and don't really care about trolls opinions. I hold Dekar/X/Mikehaze in high respect because they're respectful to us, in general, and rarely (ever?) attack others personally just for disagreeing and wanting to have an intelligent conversation.

Oh, also, they win things. But it's more the respect thing. You either have to give respect to get it, or you need to win stuff. If you don't do either of those, expect me to treat you like a scrub.

And Melee is too much fun. Everyone that didn't show at Tim's today should be ashamed. We did teams with nothing but Marth for like... 5 rounds. **** was too intense.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Omg

We don't care what people in a thread that we don't visit have to say. Especially for a tournament in a different region that's kinda well known for conservative play (dunno bout rules, since Melee was/is a good game and generally has easily agreed upon rules. Aside from MK II, anyway).

50 might be fine, but I leave that to Brawlers. I don't know how many times I grab ledges on average.

BUT

You do make a good point of CP vs ban. So if Heibrahi wants to leave Picto, I'll agree with that shiz. Tho I'd prefer to ban it if we have more than 64 people, cuz it'll seriously hold things up.

Considering that Bowser gets ****** by suiciding nowadays, I think giving him an option like that is actually pretty nifty.

But umm... yeah. I'd put money on Meno knowing more about Brawl than you. Prolly playing better, too, since the only good players from UT are the Mexicans.

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

Even then, you shouldn't lose 2 stock to that, I ~think~. Dunno, never dealt with Warioman in a 1v1.

Erm... You just listed 1 good stage, 1 campy stage (everyone's faster than link, Norfair isn't that great for him), and 3 poorly designed stages. Link kicks *** on BF. I'm the best Link in CO, I should know. Get at me.

The only OoSer that consistently shows up that's good is Dekar (and his crew, of course). So yeah, I dunno if OoS opinion matters, unless we're offered noteworthy players in exchange for how we handle things.

I'm a little confused. Hope we aren't talking about Meno as a scrub. Cuz like... Sinz has this nasty habit of losing to people that "aren't even good".

What's good?

Fortunately, I'm bored and my New Year's plans may be trashed, sooooo Imma go ahead and troll.

But listen to Dekar, seriously. Dunno why UT feels like they have to say **** over simple disagreements.

What's mikehazing? It can't involve being loud, cuz that kid couldn't keep up with mah lungs.

But who can, rite?

Why aren't there tournaments where people try to outloud each other? I'd get 1st every time.

I'm sorry, you must be new to competitive games. Forcing people into bad situations is part of how things work. If you force them into a bad situation, it's normally because:

A) You outplayed them

Hosting =/= playing and winning. I should know. I've hosted countless Melee tournaments in CO, and only won 3, none of which had me face Ferdi, LoVo, or Jeris.

But hey, I could be wrong. This could be like when I made fun of Dekar and found out he was hella legit.

But it's probably not. You live in UT, aren't Mexican, and don't travel. At best, you're at Sinz level.

And that's not saying anything, unless you're entering a tournament where you're placed based on ego.

Sorry, Sinz, but you come down on my state, I call you out. You haven't done **** in any smash game vs CO ever. You've lost to:

Nite
Me (twice, i do believe? placed higher than you at the one event where you beat me)
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

Stop talking like you (or your state, by association) are hot ****. You aren't, they aren't. There, said it.

We should really cater our rules towards the development of our community, not to match P4. I mean, 10 stages is fun an' all, but learning gimmicks, tricks, and positioning tricks and what is legitimate play helps, too.

The Mexicans are good at Brawl. UT is still the exact same state it was in Melee, only with less supertight guys like Phil and Junpei.

But since none of you can even touch Dekar, I don't think you can honestly call your state one of the best. Dekar's good, but I ~think~ he loses to people from the best states. Could be wrong, though. I haven't kept tabs on who is good in Brawl in a loooong time.

But rejoice! Your state is #1 in Mormon population! And closing alcohol stores prematurely! So yay for that, even if it seems like a lot of Mormons don't actually abide by their beliefs.

Then again, being choosy with our beliefs is what this country was built on, right?

I'm sorry, are those johns for not having an intelligent conversation concerning stage selection? I couldn't hear the rest of what you were saying over how loud you're johning.

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

There ARE ways to avoid it, but the stage isn't quite as cool as its Melee counterpart. A few characters can do some really gay stuff there. Not a lot, a few. That's normally where problems arise.

Brawl isn't like Power Rangers or Shaq Fu, but people have definitely made a better tourney viable rendition of the game.

I know that totally wasn't your point, but I wanted to toss that out there anyway.

===

Also, the new DnB album is better from the instrumental side, but I think a lot of the vocals lost their charm. Esp on the Sonic/FF songs.

ANYWAY!

It should be noted that I may not respond to, or even read other people's posts. This thread moves too fast, I'm lazy, and don't really care about trolls opinions. I hold Dekar/X/Mikehaze in high respect because they're respectful to us, in general, and rarely (ever?) attack others personally just for disagreeing and wanting to have an intelligent conversation.

Oh, also, they win things. But it's more the respect thing. You either have to give respect to get it, or you need to win stuff. If you don't do either of those, expect me to treat you like a scrub.

And Melee is too much fun. Everyone that didn't show at Tim's today should be ashamed. We did teams with nothing but Marth for like... 5 rounds. **** was too intense.
Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dammit Mikezor.

Anyway...

And zaj, you know I can't make my own avatars, so why did you make me this one? A moblin'esque Dave avatar would be so awesome. You suck.
I like that one more.

Stop acting liek you know **** about a character you get ***** by regularly, *****
Suuuure.

But anyway, here's how a conversation of ours went down.

Me: Does Ganon even have any good moves?
You: Yes.
Me. What?
You: Up air.

Word for word. You're the one who said it.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

THANK YOU! I was looking for an explanation more like this. I understand now. Thanks Tony.

Wait.. Duane and Brand0!?

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
THANK YOU! I was looking for an explanation more like this. I understand now. Thanks Tony.

Wait.. Duane and Brand0!?

DnB more commonly refers to Drum 'N' Bass. I think.

and uhh sorry ferdi I didn't word my statement right >.> Sorry for being a D!ck or w/e.

Yeah you guys troll way to ****ing hard and made my 40 ppp horribly long. **** Y'all.

edit:

And reading that **** you're not even trolling. Except Tony, who kinda is.

Underload

Lazy
There once was a man from Peru
Reading a really good book
And one day he felt
No more pain, weird huh?
Zebras are cool
Freakin' zebras are so awesome
Eating grass and plants and ****
Sooooooo cool
Tranzfest is ****ing happening

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
There once was a man from Peru
Reading a really good book
And one day he felt
No more pain, weird huh?
Zebras are cool
Freakin' zebras are so awesome
Eating grass and plants and ****
Sooooooo cool
Tranzfest is ****ing happening
uhh what is this I dont even

and maybe ul still trying to work something out (and by that I mean i'm trying to maybe secure more setups because i get the feeling more people will come this time, that and my dad has been working like 80 hr weeks lately so I don't wanna disturb him :()

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

Omg

BUT

Ummm...

Neither does Sonic

And you run away again

What's good?

But who can, rite?

A) You outplayed them

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave

Who else?

To is for directions
Two is a number
Too for everything else

1) Match starts
4) Go down
5) Get grabbed
6) Die

===

ANYWAY!

I mad :<
fix'd

you mad?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So I suppose the real question is:

Why is OoS so concerned with banning a stage that we've had legal for all of Brawl's existence, but has NEVER been picked in a CO tourney. Big Blue has been played more times in tourney than PS2. True fact, because Jamaal CP'd it against me once.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Dammit Mikezor.

Anyway...

I like that one more.
But this one has Dave's face by it, insinuating that he's actually the gay one instead of me, the guy with the avatar. You should fix it for Dave by turning him into a Moblin....

Suuuure.

But anyway, here's how a conversation of ours went down.

Me: Does Ganon even have any good moves?
You: Yes.
Me. What?
You: Up air.

Word for word. You're the one who said it.

You sure I didn't say Warlock punch?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium

Nite
LoVo
Fluxus "NOT EVEN GOOD!"
Dave
Yep, I lost to Nite, I beat you. Then you came back from losers and got higher than me. We have only played once in tourney. Falling through battlefield against Marronator is pretty pro I know.
I lost to Lunchmeat via me messing up on Klaptrap land. Also, the suicide on Luigi's didn't help but whatevs.
Phantom knees. However, when Lovo came down to NM I got my *** *****.
Haven't played Fluxus in tourney
That 9 shieldpoked.
I beat Tim every single time I have played him in tourney.

Also, the person who sent me to losers at your tourney was from UT.

UT had the most top 8 spots at Grand Challenge.
NM has one good player. (This is generally agreed upon.)

Top Bottom