• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No one's parents played that game with them too? wow. I knew smashers have no childhood, but ****.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the official version of Little Piggies has only 3 whee/wee/wii's, not 5. So no, I didn't play your little game.

I might be up for a smarshfest, I haven't played the game in weeks =/

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Lawl wifi tournaments. Did you guys know I hosted the largest wifi tournament ever? 120 people.

Also, Utah won't go to the ranbat. In my whole tenure of Colorado Smash scene, they said they were coming 4 times, and then preceeded to cancel all 4 times. They will continue the streak at 5.

Utah when you read this, make sure to not forget about the UNLV monthly, which you will actually go to. plan for that in November :)

Tournament I went to over the weekend, M2k wont 1,250 bucks from brawl and I think he played melee teams but not singles. Mango won melee with Hugs getting second. M2K and Hugs are now sponsored by Activegamers >__>

Ally got 9th, and 4th in teams (with Sean). He made no money at all and it cost him like 600 dollars to go.... this was in LA.

Brawl:
1st- M2K (MK)
2nd- MikeHAZE (Marth)
3rd- Havok (MK)
4th- DEHF (Falco)
5th- SK92 (Falco
5th Dojo (MK)
7th Tyrant (MK)
7th UTDZac (GW)

Interesting results by far. For those who were curious Mikehaze (2-1) and DEHF (2-0) beat Ally. Hella good tourney, you guys don't know your missing. But you can come visit me for the monthly at UNLV in Nov. :)

Yay.

Also, epic melee post. Too lazy to quote.

Yay.

Rizen

Smash Legend
5 topic post

Anyone interested in a smashfest at my place saturday or sunday?
As in Sat 10/3, Sun 10/4? I'll try to make it this time. Speaking of time, when, BYO controller, and how much $?

As soon as I heard the 'Revolution' was going to be called the 'Wii' I thought D***, they're starting a pandemic.

No one try the 360 joke with 1080 snowboarding, you'll get dizzy and puke on your key board. lol

SSB4 sounds cool, they could fix some stuff that's broken in Brawl and have a genuine Smashbros with current technology.

Who's Aniki?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Two hour spread double post, please don't hate me mods!

So it turns out Gameon is having a tourney on October 10th as well, so I'm probably gonna go to that one since it has blazblue and efl people might show up...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
utah *might* be coming. Has anyone confirmed giving them housing? I doubt they'll come without it, especially since the last tourney at westwood had an attendance of like 11

Edit: Oh, right, and flux will be there. Well he isn't oos, I don't care what he says.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
How would anyone know the answers to your questions besides DTL? And he probably has things to do other than just check here. As for Aniki, you've got some homework now. Go to youtube and search for "aniki link", watch some videos, and tell me what you notice.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Two hour spread double post, please don't hate me mods!

So it turns out Gameon is having a tourney on October 10th as well, so I'm probably gonna go to that one since it has blazblue and efl people might show up...
Aw. Sad day.

Underload

Lazy
I'd rather have a tourney at GameOn than at Westwood College :/

Honestly, I might go the Tim route and go there instead. I don't feel too competitive, I'd probably just friendly my *** off in random games.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I approve of Hazama in BB.

New secondary.

And I absolutely love Tao's new picture.

Look, she has boobs now!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wtf, Tao got huuuuuuuuuuuge.

Depending on whether I quit NVGA or not, I'll either be aaaaaaat Ranbat or GameOn. We'll see how much DFG is willing to work with Nite and me.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
uhh, i know it's late but I just got off work. Anyone wanna smash tonight? Tony and Nite are being lame XD. 303-547-6131 call or text me if you wanna play

P.S. For those of you who don't know me I play Melee but could possibly be persuaded to play Barwl if it comes to that rofl

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
uhh, i know it's late but I just got off work. Anyone wanna smash tonight? Tony and Nite are being lame XD. 303-547-6131 call or text me if you wanna play

P.S. For those of you who don't know me I play Melee but could possibly be persuaded to play Barwl if it comes to that rofl
man i would play kenny but i haz homework to do

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
...So you want to play somebody in a game you don't enjoy/play seriously at 8:30 PM on a Monday night?

Logical.
Almost as logical as inviting the Other Squares to a tournament and then not going yourself.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
...So you want to play somebody in a game you don't enjoy/play seriously at 8:30 PM on a Monday night?

Logical.
In what way is it not logical? I never said I don't enjoy brawl. I just don't play it competitively. If you're super hungry you don't reject food that you think is so-so but wouldn't otherwise elect to eat if you were offered something more to your liking. You make the most of what's given to you... I'm starving for smash so to speak XD.

Underload

Lazy
Almost as logical as inviting the Other Squares to a tournament and then not going yourself.
If Utah / New Mexico / Arizona show up, I'll probably go just to meet all of them. Otherwise, I'll go to GameOn where I don't have to spend any of my money and try some new games. This is because I'm quite low on cash from buying a Dazzle and USB Drive for TvC, I can't really afford to enter tournies.

Be thankful that I thought to invite the other three corner states in the first place.

Top Bottom