• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
Where is everyone? Hey DTLink, I gotta go. Leave me a message and I'll write later tonite.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Okay I'll be at the best around 4, I got work in Denvah til 230.

I hope this mes guy comes, always good to meet new people :)

See yall there.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I lol'd so hard at the first one ^^
The second one made me crap myself ...

Right...So I only have one Wii, one Brawl, and one melee.
We'll probably have three TV's. No you don't have to bring any T.V.s ^^

Personally, I couldn't give two ****s about blazblue, but if someone brings it with the system, I'll spare a T.V. for it.

It'll start at 12 and go to whenever, but after 10 we can only do one T.V.

I want to hold at least brawl singles Tournament. $5 entrance to it. Depending on turnout, I would love brawl doubles, which would be $5 per team.

Blazblue...well...Yet again...dependent on you guys...

Melee, I'll only do singles for. $5 entrance

Brawl Tournament will start at...3:00? Sound good?

Phone number: Please call or text me telling if you are coming: 303 319 2326

I live in Longmont, CO 80503
4007 Hawthorne Circle

Seriously, any questions or concerns, call me. I really wanna have this. Also, in tournament, I'm not gonna go MK...I just...>-_-<.....

EDIT OF GREAT IMPORTANCE!!!: I would love to record matches for any of you in brawl. I will get them uploaded as promptly as possible.
For all others (Melee, Blazblue) I'll record also, but I'll need to be told ahead of time.

People that have to come (no particular order):
Flux
Dave (GaW)
Zajice
Menoinanaquaticpredicament
Underload
Lawk
Moblin
Spelt
Timotee
Jeorge
Mikezor
Everyone else forever
DTL you could have told me about this post earlier. I was in the dark. I can bring my Wii, need a ride there and back...

Rizen

Smash Legend
...My location doesn't work. Next time I'll be able to plan ahead further. In the morning I'll check here one more time. It sounded fun, hopefully next time. 'Appreciate everyone trying to help.

Dekar173

Justice Man
...My location doesn't work. Next time I'll be able to plan ahead further. In the morning I'll check here one more time. It sounded fun, hopefully next time. 'Appreciate everyone trying to help.
Eesh aside from MES this thread seems dead ;p

They're probably busy not checking the boards XD How old are you MES?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya no kidding. All I see is a ton of double posts by Mes (big no no there hahaha)

You guys coming to AZ on the 19th???

Ravin

Smash Lord
Does Nite have a new number?

Ohhie Denver.

Ill be coming up for NDK. Again. Good to see you guys again.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, I'll be having a babby(brawl and blazblue, yeah!) fest tomorrow. Will probably need some setups, so bring stuff. Start at...noon.

Top Bottom