• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I can't show up either. Even though it's great to have Magus back. (do you play BlazBlue?)

AP psych suxxors.

Also zajice kicks my *** at BB. >.<

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
For anyone interested in getting a stick:

I'm working on getting all the stuff together to actually make my custom stick, since it's only one step up from repairing it.

Sooooooooooo

For the next 3-4 people that are interested, if you get me the parts, I'll make it for free. Think of it as a beauty/massage student experimenting on you before they get certified. If I **** up really bad, I'll replace whatever parts get damaged/possibly buy up the other ones from you.

For the first person that's interested, I might even throw in a joystick/some buttons for free. You just have to provide casing/PCB/anything else.

I don't really expect people to be all up and excited for this, and if anyone that's interested would be more comfortable waiting to see if I **** up or not on my stick, I understand.

But if you want a really cheap PS3 stick and happen to have a dualshock lying around that you don't use, hit me up. Same for 360 if you have the gamestop madkatz controller.

SUPER EDIT!

If you really don't want to have to think about it, just lemme know what kinda stuff you want/what you have around the house, and I'll tell you what I can do and how much more you need to spend on materials. I really want to get good at stick building, guize.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Til when does the fest last? I can probably make it, but probably later in the day. My brother might tag along too. :p

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I missed DTL's fest because I suck and have ride johns, etc.

No idea about tomorrow. Still have ride johns atm.

Also zajice kicks my *** at BB. >.<
Which is silly cause I suck. I can do ONE combo without any trouble. The rest I know hardly ever get finished.

Two if you count "6b>236bb" as a combo...

I also have absolutely no idea how to approach or anything to actually get that first hit in... I just kinda... wing it...

Spelt practiced one combo with Rachel like all night with me. Then pulled it off on Moblin while he was sandbagging against him. Immediately afterward, Moblin actually started doing things again. It made me lol.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Zomg, I want to try blazblue out, but i'm too good for big consoles. I'm definately all about handhelds/comp right now LOL sorry bi tches. However, on the note about stick- if anyone wants to buy a practically brand new with some play on it ps2 stick, should pm me! Tony just got combo breakered.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
For one game, let's all go to rainbow cruise as Game and Watch, neutral B only, with Franklin Badges on high, because they make us look sparkly and fabulous.
Then we can all touch *****.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
well you spam x or B or whatever the hell that pawing thing is. And it's allllll about the pressure againt hakumen baby.

not to mention it was 3:30 in the morning.

HAHA there's no "no johns" in BB

edit: that worms theme was epic...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
lolololololololol I was doing that for lulz at that point. Cause you can't beat it for some reason. Unbeatable paw slap.

Yes I was f**king sandbagging you last night.

And "no johns" carries over to everything once you're in the smash scene. No johns.

Not and edit: Worms is f**king awesome.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, bring setups and such, better safe than sorry.

Because that board game sucked.

...we could play monopoly...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Zomg, I want to try blazblue out, but i'm too good for big consoles. I'm definately all about handhelds/comp right now LOL sorry bi tches. However, on the note about stick- if anyone wants to buy a practically brand new with some play on it ps2 stick, should pm me! Tony just got combo breakered.
If you guys get this offa him, I can make it into a x360 and ps3 compatible stick. I stayed up all last night reading up on how to do this shiz, and I'll have my Frankenstick for people to see today. It only has 5 working buttons until I have the parts to upgrade it, but still!

So yeah, buy that **** from him before I have the money to. HRAPS are BEAUTIFUL for modding. I can't even tell you guys how good they are.

To say no johns in any fighter it is simply

Get better

Also I might be interested in that ps2 stick =)
DO IT! Then I'll have a reason to practice Mahvel.

Which reminds me:

Yang, I dunno if I can do our MM this weekend. I be short on cash, and don't have 6 buttons to work with right now. I'll letcha know as soon as I find out for sure. But I'm not duckin' you! We will have it soon enough, even if it's just to give you $5. D:

EDIT:

I'm prolly not gonna bring a TV to this, or will just be bringing back Tim's little one, since I think Tim will be the only one actually playing BB today, and I dun plan to stay too long if'n there's no comp.

Top Bottom