• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
No offense, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

We've been there and done that. You know what happens? Ferdi and Mikezor come in, **** people at your skill level/higher, then leave. Guess what that means? Instead of you being 7th, you're 14th. Grats.

You want legit rankings, you do it legit. Use either TIO or a paper bracket, best of 2. Add up the points, and give me the results. Tie breakers can either be tied, or should be played as a full set. Don't let someone be ranked higher just because they 2-0'ed the person in RR format. Give the other person a second chance. I won't post the rankings until I get the tio file or paper bracket.

Also, you should make people pay money, so there are no johns. $5 is what I normally do for these things.

Of course, you could just make a new thread for our Brawl rankings, if you want. Just know that I won't use it for NVGA seeding if ya do that.

Sorry, crabby mood so I'm being shorter than I should. No food+being in the sun+being drained from donating+needing to somehow get 128 people to come to our Brawl tournament at supercon=me verrrrrrry grumpy.

My mommy sez it's a violin bow. Same wif' one of my friends that used to play. They could just both be wrong, but something feels really wrong. It like... scrapes. Especially on the A string, no matter how I hold the cello. D:

Maybe I just need to put a metric crapton more rosin on. I dunno.
so what happends if 128 people don't come?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
The violin bow should be longer and lighter, and The cello bow should be shorter.

I don't think I've been using a violin bow all this time, but bring it to the music store and ask to see a violin bow and then compare them would be a good way of finding out.

But if it is a violin bow, my bad D: IDK how the f*ck that happened :D

If it needs rehairing, (which is likely) and you decide to get it rehaired, consider it yours. (provided it's a cello bow.)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I tried to get everyone in AZ excited about Supercon. About 4 other people besides me are going. I am expecting 2 or 3 to bail at the last second. So count a minimum of 2 people and a max of 6 coming to Supercon. Our Brawl scene is weak :p

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
So I scrolled back like 5 pages and can't seem to find info on the Smashfest this weekend. Anyone kind enough to re-post the info for me? ie: When,where and for how long?

What does the scouter say about Supercon's attendance level?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Let's do it.

Do people want me to bring a Wii / Brawl codeset / Melee, or anything of that nature?
Well, this goes for everyone, but if you could bring a tv and a wii, that would be great. I have lots of space but only 1 tv, so people really should bring setups
I don't think I'll be going to the fest tomorrow. Also, I need to get a cello bow. Practicing with an old violin bow breaks my heart, hurts my ears, and cramps mah style.

But yeah, do RR ranking tournament at David's and gimme the results. Disqualify anyone that shows up for only part of it. Don't even put them on the list.
Aww, oh well :ohwell: I was hoping to actually get to play the piano for you lol
So I scrolled back like 5 pages and can't seem to find info on the Smashfest this weekend. Anyone kind enough to re-post the info for me? ie: When,where and for how long?
Ok, info:
Where: 1755 View Point Rd. Boulder 80305 (call me at 303-817-8456 if you get lost)
When: show up after 12 noon
What to bring: SETUPS! Money for possible tournament and for ordering pizza, your own controller obviously

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. LOL!! Tony, I'm going to kill you!! LOL!! I would like to have 128 but we do what we can. Would love too see a 128 man bracket for Smash and a lot of the games but I know that Smash has the best chance of doing it out of the game that we play in Colorado. Wishful thinking but I think if we aim high enough we can get close.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I have adblock, so I don't see any ads. Anyone looking to carpool to David's tomorrow? I don't wanna drive by myself =(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I have adblock, so I don't see any ads. Anyone looking to carpool to David's tomorrow? I don't wanna drive by myself =(
Woot for Adblock. :bee:

It is kinda far... What time would you be leaving Tim?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Right now it would be most welcome, Greg. The killing or the attendance.

I tried to get everyone in AZ excited about Supercon. About 4 other people besides me are going. I am expecting 2 or 3 to bail at the last second. So count a minimum of 2 people and a max of 6 coming to Supercon. Our Brawl scene is weak :p
You tell them about the bonus pot? Bring the Melee players, too. We'll be having a Melee tourney, and methinks AZ can't see us anymore.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Literally, we're gonna have Over 9000.
does anyone else notice a violin lessons ad at the top of the page all of a sudden?
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. LOL!! Tony, I'm going to kill you!! LOL!!
Right now it would be most welcome, Greg. The killing or the attendance.
We may not be the best Smash state, not have the greatest scene, and be lazy a lot of the time. But god****, my love for you all will never die!

<3 Thanks for the memories (and many lulz)

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
yeah change the title so it promotes supercon Tony. great idea.

also, I'm probably not gonna be at the smashfest tomorrow either. Maybe some other time.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll attempt to make it to this thing today, but I'll probably be a bit late cause I stayed up all night playing Oblivion (**** you Moblin).

I'll bring a Wii, but probably no TV...

I have Smash 64 on my Wii, so we can use that if people really wanna play 64, or I can bring my N64 if people don't want to use GC controllers for it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Taj, if you really need to sin that bad, we got sumdat dankass green greens for ya, and you can pretend that our Brawl players are legal prostitutes. Last I heard, Meno is straight up the ****.

SEE? WE GOT HYPE ALREADY!

25th of July, that whole weekend, Taj.
Naaaaah. He just wanted a boxing rematch after that asswhoopin' I gave him last time, lololoololol.

Underload

Lazy
That was amazing...Tony needs better spacing.

Oh, also, I can't go to the smashfest because I have to go to a late graduation party for a person that I don't even know @ 4:00.

Sucks.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I can't go. I'm too tired and I'm not driving 45 minutes just to play brawl. sorry guys have fun and I'll get the music from you another time Tim!

Top Bottom