• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I can't go. I'm too tired and I'm not driving 45 minutes just to play brawl. sorry guys have fun and I'll get the music from you another time Tim!
Lawl, that's pretty much how I feel. So I'm going to Rafa's for a few hours and playin' sumdat sumdat Meleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.

Also, SS too good, but Mango better. I just watched some random winner's finals from Cali, and I'm kinda scared.

OF HOW BADLY CO CAN **** THEIR SCRUB *****!!!

But seriously, Mango iseems to be a level above SS, and I think SS would **** a good chunk of our players until we got used to his playstyle. The rest he would outright ****.

I wanna go chill in CA for a bit. D: D: D:

the Marronator

Smash Ace
That was amazing...Tony needs better spacing.

Oh, also, I can't go to the smashfest because I have to go to a late graduation party for a person that I don't even know @ 4:00.

Sucks.
Get Ownd11111
I can't go. I'm too tired and I'm not driving 45 minutes just to play brawl. sorry guys have fun and I'll get the music from you another time Tim!
Mindgames

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'll show up, most likely.

Also, I put the finals from CCCT on the Smashcolorado youtube account. Currently capturing vids from the smashfest, but there's a lot so it'll take me time to grab them all and decide which ones to put up. If you were playing and want specific ones I don't know about, text or let me know. Otherwise I'm going to do mains matches, or ones I remember to be hilarious.

Also, when Tony stops being lame(next century?) he'll be givin' me some melee vids from this weekend to put up thar as well.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Man, screw Evo. Why does no one remember how little support they show the smash community, brawl or melee, until they decide they want to make a profit? Or is it that simple to recall that they raved about how great the melee community was, then claimed we were terrible when they decided they wanted to cut smash? Or the god awful ruleset they used last year?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
put up any match that includes:

A) captain falcon
B) Ganondorf

Exlude any match that includes

A)Metaknight

that does not also include any of the two characters previously listed above.

and yeah screw eVO

Underload

Lazy
You're right about Evo, Tim. But wow, Devastation looks amazing, the venue is huge and a lot of games I've never even seen played...Shoulda gone Tim and Tony :p

...I wonder who won Brawl.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Also, I put the finals from CCCT on the Smashcolorado youtube account. Currently capturing vids from the smashfest, but there's a lot so it'll take me time to grab them all and decide which ones to put up. If you were playing and want specific ones I don't know about, text or let me know. Otherwise I'm going to do mains matches, or ones I remember to be hilarious.
If you watch through the videos, and feel like doing this, you should compile a compilation of hilarious happenings!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I would've gone if I could've afforded it, but the gas would've been killer with just 1 or 2 people. Plus my car and the lack of a/c...

So moblin, does that mean you want me to include vids of your ganon and david's lucario losing when jam and I went random? Just curious...

And I'll keep the vids on my computer if YOU want to look through and make a compilation, jam.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
So moblin, does that mean you want me to include vids of your ganon and david's lucario losing when jam and I went random? Just curious...
hell yes it does

as long as you post all the other matches so I can make a slow-motion montage of all the times I spiked/gimped your ness and Fat man.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Tim, if I got your wii/FC would you be willing to upload a few replays for me? :D
I suppose...Though it will cost you! When I get a copy of brawl at my place, I'll find out my fc and all that good stuff.

Edit while I'm thinking about it: Why are you talking about me to some person in FL, Moblin?!

T0MMY

Smash Master
Also, I just realized that tourneyplay2 had more Melee players than Bawrl. lolololol

Also, t!mmy got double-peaced, and t0mmy only won once. Get owned, OR.
SSBB Pools
Entrants: 58

SSBB 1v1
Entrants: 32

58+32 = 90

SSBM 1v1
Entrants: 55

No pools for SSBM

90 > 55

I lost to 1st place (Tyrant, who beat DSF & M2K), but got him to his last stock. I also beat the player who claims victory over every R.O.B. (saying he beat Shadow and HugS).

t1mmy got 1st seed in pools (I think all of OR did). He faced Valdens first round (who took 5th overall).

Top 15 amongst some of the best East Coast and West Coast players is pretty good, considering who we had to face early in the bracket and being dead tired from getting top 5 in teams the night before at 2am.

Wherever you're getting your information, I think you need to go to these tournaments yourself in person so you don't get confused.
But I guess you will at Genesis when you MM me, right? ;^)

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'm striking a deal with the floridan mafia so I can stop getting kicked out of losers' in tournaments by you.

but really: I told him you were the best Ness in Colorado, which is pretty much true,
but don't ask me how he got your contact info.

Underload

Lazy
One question I've been meaning to ask, but keep forgetting to...

Anyone remember the JCVD guy from C3T? He took 5th, and I've never seen him before. Was he from out of state, or just some Colorado guy we've never heard of?

Top Bottom