• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Dekar173

Justice Man
Hmmm let's see how I can convince Tim.

It's what, down the street? If you get up and start walking 30 minutes before the tourney, you'll get there :) It'll get less and less far away as you walk, ultimately solving your problem!!!

Tim, we need to Double Ness against some hoes at Supercon :D

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm not going to SuperCon because it's too close to Tim.
This.

10timsucks

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim!

Can you capture on your laptop? If so, I'll come to this herr smarshfest around 4-5, if it's still goin'. Maybe earlier. I just need to donate.

Also, I'd recommend basement, because I'm loud and can only keep myself from saying stupid things for so long.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm going with.

-5 dollar MM @ SuperCon, Diddy only? Whoever loses gets the money.
How about $1 MM?

I'd like to $1 MM everyone at Supercon, to keep things interesting as well as to make sure I get in some games with everyone, and not just the people in the winner's bracket ;D /cockyrant

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wait, there's a smashfest today?

Edit: And yes, I can capture on my laptop, provided you have a vcr and the tapes.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
How about $1 MM?

I'd like to $1 MM everyone at Supercon, to keep things interesting as well as to make sure I get in some games with everyone, and not just the people in the winner's bracket ;D /cockyrant
I'll take it. My Doc vs your whatever.

EDIT: Can't get the tapes today. LoVo and friends are gaaaaaaay.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ever since GoldenGlove SDI'd my knee down then tethered the ledge as Link, I'd rather flub knees all day than be a victim to that awesomeness. That's basically like your opponent saying "I'm not scared of being ***** in a backstreet by a gang of wily Irish men on St. Patrick's Day."

WTF.
Your knee just wasn't awesome enough. ):
TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry dudes no one bites that's going. Except me and that's only if you happen to look like a hamburger.

tony how's the vioincello mismatch going?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I hope Zerox goes to supercon...
BTW: Smashfest? Still on? I can bring a wii with brawl and a capture card, but I have unlimited replay hack, so it isn't neccessary...

Underload

Lazy
ZeroX was in Texas (?) during C3T, I'm pretty sure he'll be at SuperCon. I'll be sad if he isn't there.

Go ahead and bring your capture card if you can, DTL, but if you're going to upload the videos, either get the password for SmashColorado or at the very least put some music over the fuzzy audio :/

Also, I'm gonna try and convince more OoS'ers to come to SC.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
oh nooooooooooo. I'll just have to content myself with putting up matches of Ganon's team losing to my team, over and over.

Yes, more vids are going up as we speak.

Fino

Smash Master
Who are the biggest and baddest in Colorado (brawl)?
I might bring a few people to SC... and just want to check the healthy competition. We have a midwest circuit the same weekend, so it's a decision of which will be more interesting to play at right now.

~Fino

Dekar173

Justice Man
Who are the biggest and baddest in Colorado (brawl)?
I might bring a few people to SC... and just want to check the healthy competition. We have a midwest circuit the same weekend, so it's a decision of which will be more interesting to play at right now.

~Fino
Bring Melee1, I'll $10 MM every single person Kansas can bring :)

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
didn't i post a massive picture for blazblue? ****

its for 360 AND PS3. theres a stick made by HORI for both systems with a blazblue theme

the PS3 stick looks cool the 360 one LOOKS crappy, in terms of graphics, but it'll most likely be good at handling since its ****ing HORI

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Blazblue Blazblue Blazblue! Apparently it got leaked, but I don't have my 360 modded =/ Maybe I'll look on how to do that after I post.

Kansas should come to SC, unless they don't want to get beat up by all the 4 corner states. Especially since the northern half will be doing it with Sonic and Ness...

Underload

Lazy
SuperCon will have about 50-70 people (depending on OoS turnout), and imo regionals are more fun to go to than in-state circuit events. You get to meet some dudes from a different region, see how they play, and have a little bit stiffer competition.

Lol, Melee1 is from Texas iirc.

Fino

Smash Master
SuperCon will have about 50-70 people (depending on OoS turnout), and imo regionals are more fun to go to than in-state circuit events. You get to meet some dudes from a different region, see how they play, and have a little bit stiffer competition.

Lol, Melee1 is from Texas iirc.
It's the midwest circuit, that just happens to be hosted in kansas next month... =-/ We'd probably see anther, lain, judge, panda, Noj, kirk, joker, as well as some kansas / ok / tx players....

I'm just curious to know like what type of competition would we get at SC?

~Fino

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I think I'll end up going to Supercon. It would be pretty cool to get a turnout of at least 50 people. I guess I'll try and get as many people as I can to come down.

I'll ask ZeroX if he's going also, just for you DTL.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Get everyone you possibly can to come, it'll be awesome :)

Could've swore someone at whobo said melee1 came from kansas, then again they could've just been a tard. I'm a tardER for believing them.

Competition at Supercon will be Dookdiggity, CO, and NM. Utah doesn't like to travel or some other such nonsense. Amarillo might go if I can get them to :D

$10 MM to everyone in Kansas still stands :) I'd like to know who aside from you is from Kansas? o.O Don't know anyone from midwest, just SW and Cali :[

And yes, I should've realized Melee1 was from Dallas when I learned Rudy, the fox who smashed Inui, was his brother >.>

Top Bottom