• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I don't read the forums for a day, and I come back to a huge in depth discussion O.o I agree with a lot that has been said

So I think I'm going to hold a smashfest this weekend...
DO EET.

10doits

I'll most likely go if you do. :D

And I think Jorgeme uses R.O.B. So it makes him a sad panda.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Underload

Lazy
We're gonna kick *** and drink tea. Let's train at your smashfest. Saturday right?

Also, stuff I like from the hacking people:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226211
(We just add no-tripping)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237712
(We replace one of Peach's with Ulala)
Got the EX Brawl codeset + tripping on my SD card already + a better CSS that's less buggy and a funnier intro screen.

But Youko's awesome and the texture pack looks sweet, so I gotta get my laptop working so I can replace my current textures with those.

Also, I call Underload + Zajice vs. MenoUnderwater + The Marronator in a grudge match >.>

the Marronator

Smash Ace
maybe i'll have to go in sometime and own everyone, add me on steam "yangfushang"
You should! although I don't know if you'll be able to handle the pro-ness of the server :p
Edit: yang does in fact own a counter strike
We're gonna kick *** and drink tea. Let's train at your smashfest. Saturday right?
Yes, it's official. Anyone who is not going to devistation should come! Also, I have a lot of room, but only 1 setup, so if people could bring tvs/wiis that would be great.
For directions, the address is 1755 View Point Rd, Boulder, 80305
Also, I call Underload + Zajice vs. MenoUnderwater + The Marronator in a grudge match >.>
Haha, Oh it's on :chuckle:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
People can come to my house for brawl. You can get trained in DI there, Underlood!

Also, I'd play CS:S with you, but be warned that I'm awful, and just run around with a shotgun and body armor.

Underload

Lazy
People can come to my house for brawl. You can get trained in DI there, Underlood!

Also, I'd play CS:S with you, but be warned that I'm awful, and just run around with a shotgun and body armor.
This week is technically a school week, since I have 6 hours of Driver's ed though Friday.

Be a lazy jerk and stay in Colorado for Dave's smashfest this Saturday.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
to DI well, you just need to play a lot. once you play a lot, you KNOW when you'll get hit and be ready to smash DI all the time. certain characters are able to bait your DI(falcon with uair -> uair -> knee go****it) and other times DI just wont be able to help you no matter what(fox uthrow -> uair)

in brawl though i think its pretty safe to just smash DI everything through game sense

ferdi edit:

megaman 2.5D co-op? jesus **** thats awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6KMAm_228s

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to repeat what all the melee players have said and say: If you suck, play more. Not less.

Also, you can play with me and zajice, since we probably suck just as bad as you! :D

Editz: I just got a used copy of Elder scrolls Oblivion at Gamestop yesterday. I am now officially a summer cough potato.

@marronator: What time do you want us to show up? I can only show up after 4 on saturday...

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My DI is crap...

WOO! Moblin finally got Oblivion! Welcome to 3 years ago. :p

Also agree on the capture card thingy. I'd bring one if I had one...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a vcr, then put whatever we record online.

Though I still need the Smashcolorado PW. Hint hint FLUX.

Top Bottom