• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

T0MMY

Smash Master
Just pick up Falco already. Seriously, he ***** all the characters you mentioned except for ~maybe~ GaW.

Seriously though, pick up Falco, ******. Also, t0mmy sucks.
Falco should **** G&W too.
And if you think I suck, then $50 MM @ Genesis ^___^

Also, T0MMY sucks. So does Oregon. And Steve. Come to Genesis and get ***** horribly. :D!
$50 @ Genesis
Or else you get a "no u" lol

Oh, AiB sucks, too. And your mother. And whatever else I can say that's offensive.
The AiB site wants a MM with you too.

EDIT: What did you place, Steve? Maybe we can send a real CO player up there sometime to take their money. Or you can do it. Whatevs. ♥
You should, because right now all of OR is laughing at the poor CO players T_T
I gave them all slaps on the wrist, but they convinced me OR is awesome, so what can I do?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just so we're clear on where fear of you stands, T0mmy, and to maybe make sure your memory is jogged, I was the one who knocked you out of Az12step. 2-0, in fact. Which I have not managed on Izzy. I'll front for him, best of 3, $50, whatever the Genesis ruleset is. Cheers.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lmfao, you DID get ***** by Tim. I remember that.

For the record, Steve has been ****** your MK players with Yoshi, right? Just making sure.

Also, $50 MM in brawl? Is planking allowed? I'll do it. The game is ****ty enough that I'll abuse whatever I need to to win. Why not MM me in a game that actually requires some semblance of skill? I'll put $100 on me v you in Melee. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Otherwise, you get a generous nou.

But I guess we could do a $50 MM in Brawl, if you're comfortable doing one for $50 in Melee. That way, we can both MM in games we don't really take seriously, and get our money back. Assuming I'm going to Genesis, anyway.

EDIT: We go double-blind and stick with our characters the entire set. I'm willing to put money on you ditching your main.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So, this team tournament, what's the info on that...?

I've been planning not to attend due to some major school work, but I might be able to clear some of it up soon and go. I might even have a teammate set. Link please? :bee:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, this team tournament, what's the info on that...?

I've been planning not to attend due to some major school work, but I might be able to clear some of it up soon and go. I might even have a teammate set. Link please? :bee:
Alright, since I figure people are forgetting anyway, I'm gonna do a run through and list/link to all our upcoming tourneys/events.

May 9- NorCO is supposedly having a get together to get some practice in, in preparation for upcoming events.

May 16- King of Springs. Link is http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat2.php It's in the Springs somewhere, address is in link. Teams and Singles will be happening, I know teams isn't listed, ignore that. Probably no melee tourney because it's a 1 day deal, but we all know there's always at least 1 melee tv. We invited NM in order to beat them up, hopefully they won't get cold flippers.

May 23- EFL Qualifier Tourney. Link is http://www.extrafresh.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=276&page=1 It's at the Starz Center, behind the Tivoli building on the Auroria Campus. Only event is Brawl Teams, which we may be doing as Round Robin. Make sure your team is signed up, or that you indicate you need a teammate, either here or there. Underload is the only one looking for group at the moment.

May 30- NM is having a tourney they invited us to. Link is http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=231253 It's at some nerd factory in albuquerque. According to sources, there will be Brawl and Melee, teams and singles for both. Isn't too bad of a drive so long as we get housing for a night. Also, Dokapon maybe that night, yayayay!

June 5/6- Cutthroat Console Tourney. Link is http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=4605 It's at the Tivoli in the Turnhall room. Technically, the 5th is just free play time and the Halo tourney, so it's really the 6th to worry about. Brawl singles and teams, think Tony was working on adding melee.

That's our upcoming string of weekends. After that there are a couple weeks off, then Devastation for anyone interested(I am provided I don't have to go solo), which leads into Genesis(which we still need to finalize plans for) followed shortly after by the Supercon(Which is here so that's easy as pie)

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wow, that's super helpful Tim.

And it's all color-coded and everything.

Underload

Lazy
Alright, since I figure people are forgetting anyway, I'm gonna do a run through and list/link to all our upcoming tourneys/events.

May 9- NorCO is supposedly having a get together to get some practice in, in preparation for upcoming events.
I'd like some info on this.

May 23- EFL Qualifier Tourney. Underload is the only one looking for group at the moment.
Still need a partner. I play Snake, Diddy, and Wario mostly, but can manage with Falco, Marth, D3, and especially IKE.

Yeah, I stalk this thread once in a while to get caught up on everything in Colorado. Watch it.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Lol
From what I understand it should be big. Ive been talking to all my friends around town and trying to pull in more money for you guys.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I love it, Ferdi. Also, I may be able to melee/GG/SF4 today if someone wants to host anything.
I might be willing to host, and you live really close to me, non? It'd be a small gathering, though. My place can't hold too many people, sadly. Would you be able to bring the cello and all that jazz, or non?

What? Where's your confidence? >.<
I think he means to entice us. At least, he better. I'm not gonna team with someone that's willing to give up.

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
Northern Colorado -

Time:
Saturday, May 9th
Whenevski, earlier is better.

Address:
810 W. Laurel
Fort Collins, CO 80521

We have at least two set-ups, might need more.

I'll probably leave Denver Friday afternoon/evening, maybe even Thursday (depends on how much work I can get done before then). Anyone want to make a trip up there with me? I'll probably return to Denver Sunday morning (I have Finals that next week).

Who all can we get to come? I know Flux expressed some interest. PM me if you want a ride.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I might be willing to host, and you live really close to me, non? It'd be a small gathering, though. My place can't hold too many people, sadly. Would you be able to bring the cello and all that jazz, or non?

I think he means to entice us. At least, he better. I'm not gonna team with someone that's willing to give up.

idk, that depends on where you live?!!

and dude it's like 4:30. I've been alternatively doing essays and watching ROM crew battles for like 3 hours now. Would I be more productive if I just focused on the work?

You have no time to ponder that question as I have just... whats the point

probably.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Do We Colorado Smashers have A sig?
We Need One =O
I've seriously been considering making one for awhile now...

I keep thinking about who to include, which characters, and whether to make an entire "Smash Bros" one, or one for Melee and one for Brawl.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I want to MM everyone in CO fools!!! I promise I won't use MK ;D

$5, $10, $20, something! C'mon fellers we're treking all the way (lol barely 5 hours) up to Colorado Springs and you won't even MM me!!! ;P

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure colorado has a sig, Moblin is right. But if you wanted to make more different ones, I'd be up for helping(emotionally)

And fine, I'll MM you for $10 Dekar. $30 if you want to do an entire set on Pirate Ship, I've heard you're good there =D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Step 1: Upload the picture here:

http://www.imageshack.us/

Step 2: Take the link it gives you (the first one I believe) and paste it here:

http://www.smashboards.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT

What he said. here's the link to the sig, Mob: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Ryyudo/MoblinUnderWater.png

EDIT: I'm realizing the irony of being in Colorado, the mile high (above sea level) state and having "Under Water" in all of our sigs. Except Ferdi cuz hes smert

Top Bottom