• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Graaaaaaaahg, you **** me enough as it is in brawl... and it's not even the one you mainly play... But if you INSIST I guess I can let you kill all of us again. :|

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
IDK if it's showing up or not

so I should probably indent or something

so that it shows up
maybe

10chars and all that

I'm tired

I have school tomorrow.

sux :(

edit: WTF it's like lightning

don't worry, I need to work on my fawx zaj. so you can beat me up a few times until I get the hang of it. If you're going to be smashing in the CO scene, you pretty much have to be decent in melee I've realized.... it's just too fun not to

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
[*img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/Ryyudo/MoblinUnderWater.png[/img]

Just remove the first asterisk Moblin.

Why am I helping...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
For real. Moblin^5090980985043? Tiiiiiiight.

I talked to you on messenger, *****. You said you'd call me or something, and that you wanted to melee on Sunday. Instead, you ate sushi and got fat.

Also, I lost your number.
I thought you had it saved on your phone :\

Anyhow, I'm sorry. If it's any consolation I had a ****ty birthday.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ryuudo plays Ragnarok? What's your class good sir? How long have you played that game? :D

As for MMs, lol Tim Davis told me you were gonna challenge me to a $100 MM on Pirate Ship, not $30! :p
We can play for $10, as for your Pirate Ship MM, there's a guy named Arturito who you should play when you guys come down on the 30th, he loves that stage :p

Own, Tim, you're on. $10 each :)

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
hey don't forget about me in moneymatches.

I'm LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU IN CO (that includes Tony, Ferdi, Brown_Nite, Timotee, etc.) for melee moneymatches. I'll accept virtually any moneymatch, best of 5 set. how bout $20 each MM? i'm going for the big bucks, and you hoes'll get a good lesson in money and my pimp hand ;);)

As for brawl...well nobody gives a rat's *** for brawl in Colorado right? Well in case you do I *might* accept an MM or two...but you know..that game sucks...and I kinda suck at that game too...so yeah..
we'll see. depending on how much you have declined over the years.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

I'm LOOKING AT ALL OF YOU IN CO (that includes Tony, Ferdi, Brown_Nite, Timotee, etc.) for melee moneymatches. I'll accept virtually any moneymatch, best of 5 set. how bout $20 each MM? i'm going for the big bucks, and you hoes'll get a good lesson in money and my pimp hand ;);)

As for brawl...well nobody gives a rat's *** for brawl in Colorado right? Well in case you do I *might* accept an MM or two...but you know..that game sucks...and I kinda suck at that game too...so yeah..
ill do 20$ melee BO5

Do you want to do same characters throughout?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

20$ marth vs marth or since u play falcon? falcon vs falcon maybe

Dekar173

Justice Man
lol Trax. HotD SF > Trax! You can stack the bottomleft or topright creep spawns with a creep that you Dom for up to 5 stacks if you do it right, then nuke nuke nuke, you just leveled up and got 1300 gold! =O

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
or you can just lane creep for free moneys and get MoM instead so SF does even more dmg
i mean you press c then you press x then you hit the ranged creep

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
more like LoSsGirL

Also

KeSPA rankings as of May 2009:

* 1. Jaedong - Hwaseung Oz 2708.3 -
* 2. Bisu - SK Telecom T1 2385.8 -
* 3. Luxury - KTF MagicNs 1943.3 -
* 4. Stork - Samsung KHAN 1911.0 -
* 5. Flash - KTF MagicNs 1893.3 -
* 6. JangBi - Samsung KHAN 1845.0 -
* 7. Leta - Hite SPARKYZ 1802.6 ▲1
* 8. fantasy - SK Telecom T1 1778.3 ▽1
* 9. YellOw[ArnC] - Hite SPARKYZ 1454.3 -
* 10. Kal - STX SouL 1381.5 ▲1
* 11. ZerO - Woongjin Stars 1317.2 ▲2
* 12. Best - SK Telecom T1 1292.6 ▽2
* 13. free - Woongjin Stars 1281.2 ▽1
* 14. Hwasin - STX SouL 1161.8 -
* 15. fOrGG - KTF MagicNs 1026.0 -
* 16. JulyZerg - STX SouL 1009.5 -
* 17. UpMaGiC - eSTRO 951.9 ▲2
* 18. Light - MBCGame HERO 938.3 ▲2
* 19. Sea - MBCGame HERO 917.3 ▽2
* 20. Mind - WeMade FOX 896.6 ▽2
* 21. HiyA - Hwaseung Oz 889.1 ▲3
* 22. Calm - STX SouL 852.9 ▲7
* 23. Iris - CJ Entus 834.8 -
* 24. hyvaa - eSTRO 829.1 ▲1
* 25. sAviOr - CJ Entus 828.8 ▲1
* 26. NaDa - WeMade FOX 800.3 ▽4
* 27. firebathero - Samsung KHAN 793.5 ▽6
* 28. by.hero - STX SouL 784.5 ▽1
* 29. Really - eSTRO 771.8 ▽1
* 30. GGPlay - Woongjin Stars 708.8 -

Sliraobe God

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this is Sliraobe God addressing DancingFighterG. If you're going to host a huge NVGA supercon, then make sure to have melee not be just tossed into the "casual gameplay room." Give melee a whole tournament event, singles and doubles plz :)

I should be able to settle all moneymatches at CO springs, but in case anyone can't show up, there's always the May 30th tournament in Albuquerque.
In melee, the only MMs I'll do are ness dittos, and child fights. Because I suck =( =( =(
well i might...i mean my ness sucks but i guess I have a reason to play melee alone in my room now. we'll see.
ill do 20$ melee BO5

Do you want to do same characters throughout?
well, how about we do a $20 BO5 with variable characters.
Then we can do later MMs with fixed characters. I like your system though ferdi - I'm a fan of the "same character throughout" mm.
MM in melee
yea, 10 dollars
which tournament is this one?
Agreed B05. the may 16th CO springs one.
20$ marth vs marth or since u play falcon? falcon vs falcon maybe
how about a $20 falcon ditto only BO5.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If you want melee as a seperate tournament you can have it but trophies from the NVGA will be for the main games on the roster. All games in the casual game rooms can have tournaments if there is a demand for it at the event.

Top Bottom