• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ewww, flux is from durango? I'm not sure I want to see him ever again...

On a side note mike, probably. Working on details for that day nowish.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Hey. Does anyone live around flatirons crossing mall around Superior/Broomfeild?

Im back from brake. Wanting to smash.
I have B+ and would like to play either that or melee....
I will play vanilla Brawl if I must. :p

PS: my number is 303 590 8943.
I live like 15 minutes away from there lol

Anyone wanna give me ride for this Saturday? q.q

Underload

Lazy
OKAY, so, I'm done reading the last few pages. This NorCo Smash get together is all the way in Ft. Collins, but I can potentially go if I can get permission from my parents (14 year old johns), and a ride to there and probably back. I live in Morrison, which is very close to Lakewood (where ZeroX lives, iirc), so I hope I'm not too out of the way for someone to pick me up. C3: King of the Springs will be amazing with other states participating, but unless I can get a ride there too, I can kiss attending that goodbye.

About the talk dealing with lack of a full Melee setup at the get together, I could bring another Wii if required, a copy of Brawl / Melee, or at the very least, a Gamecube memory card that has Melee data, all characters, all stages.

That's all I have to say.

T0MMY

Smash Master
This is not true, and im insulted.

I lost to an Ike / Pit

and a Marth / Lucario.

No OR MK has beat me in tourney / MM yet.
Sorry, saw it was Ch0ke, he mains MK & secondaries Lucario. I didn't even know he played Marth.

You gonna stick with your main vs me, t0mmy, or are you scurred? Just sayin', MK is half the reason I don't play brawl.

And you know Chu and KDJ were the best Pichu players, hands down. :D!
Oh, so you think you know who my main is? X^)

But I know it's an easy win when my opponent says they don't play the game. Been hearing that since the 2nd grade >;^D
We'll double-blind, and stick to our characters.

(Me & Chu MM'd @ OC3, btw. And I can happily say my Pichu got me into pro bracket, where his did not)

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
People who need rides.

Try to convince someone to drive up from Denver. Maybe you Boulder/Morrison people can all meet at the same place and someone can pick you up?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
FACT: Zenj is the only good thing to come out of Durango.
Thats not 100% true.

There is Jared, Duha, and Kennith....

You guys never meet Jared or kennith, they moved to Texas. As to what happened to Duha.... I dont know, im pretty sure he got shot at some club or sommin.

I live like 15 minutes away from there lol
Give me your number man.
Lets set something up. Perhaps for tomorrow as I will be bust this weekend.

So long as you have our own SD card, I can give you B+ and we can start spreading it like a virus.... It wont ever overtake melee. But Perhaps we can at least hit vanilla brawl in the kneecaps with a hammer.
Make it crawl.
Make it scream.
Make it trip.
Randomly.
and lost the set.
and scream.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Normally i'd be totally down for this smash get together on Saturday, but it's my 20th birfday so i'ma go celebrate that with family and stuff, but probably around 6ish i'd be available to play, so long obviously as the get together is gonna last more than 3 hours after 6 or so =P

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry, saw it was Ch0ke, he mains MK & secondaries Lucario. I didn't even know he played Marth.

Oh, so you think you know who my main is? X^)

But I know it's an easy win when my opponent says they don't play the game. Been hearing that since the 2nd grade >;^D
We'll double-blind, and stick to our characters.

(Me & Chu MM'd @ OC3, btw. And I can happily say my Pichu got me into pro bracket, where his did not)
Awww, so you dropped ROB already? That's fine. Everyone plays Falco nowadays anyway, amirite?

When have you actually won something outside OR? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How many tournaments has your Pichu won that actually had decent comp? How many has his won?

GGs, no rm.

Oh, also, I hate to break it to you, but in Melee, there's this thing call crouch canceling. It makes Pichu useless. Have fun nairing all day long and eating a full stock from it.

I like how garbage players playing garbage games act like they're good. No one is good at Brawl. Period. Never will be. Get butthurt, internet celebrity.

Remember how Forward placed at AZ One Two? Remember how you did? Remember how he only plays that ****ty game for money? LOLOLOLOL!

Thats not 100% true.

There is Jared, Duha, and Kennith....
Duha is NOT good. He kills people and steals their bodies. No joke. I saw it happen.

**** yes. Best pokemon game ever. Well, Crystal is, technically, but whatever. GREAT game.

Of all the worthless...
**** you.

So who all am I MMing when I get to Colorado Springs on the 16th? :)
If it's Melee, cool. If not, maybe I'll bust out my jiggz against ya for some fast cash. :D!

EDIT: Hey, T0mmy, I just realized something. You told me who you're going to play for the whole set in Melee, but not in Brawl. Is it because you have already resigned yourself to losing in Melee, or because you lack confidence in your Brawl abilities? Or is it because Brawl is such a terrible game that even a top tier character liek ROB can get ***** horribly if someone who doesn't play simply counter-picks you?

Just callin' ya out, mangz. Don't feign confidence. We know you're full of crap.

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon GS remake confirmed
YEESSSSS.

Does anyone here (still) play Pokemanz??

For people who need rides for tomorrow from the Denver Metro area:

I'm leaving for Fort Collins early this evening (around 5 maybe?). I come back down here Sunday morningish. If that works for anyone wanting to go.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I need a ride tomorrow to the smash thing... Any luck?
I'm in Longmont and I'll pay for gas if someone can pick me up...
If someone needs me to meet somewhere to get picked up, I can do that, too.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Anyone wanna give me ride for this Saturday? q.q
I could very possibly give you a ride. It would be nice if you chipped in for gas though >.>

And lol remake of gold/silver! I loved and hated that game sooo much. I was 1 pokemon from completing my pokedex when my file corrupted... ****ing corsola

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
btw who is all going to tomorrow's fest? is it brawl only? i checked directions and to denver people its basically just I-25 north for an hour. Tim and pals if you're going can i carpool with you depending on space? i'll pay for part of the gas and my house is on the way. i'll call you for the details i guess.

T

talarq

It's pretty much brawl only unless you bring the game + mem card. Then we can get another setup going for it.

If you guys need directions or anything tomorrow, give me a call at 7192441298. Start time is pretty much anytime, 10am to 10pm is cool with me.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I could very possibly give you a ride. It would be nice if you chipped in for gas though >.>

And lol remake of gold/silver! I loved and hated that game sooo much. I was 1 pokemon from completing my pokedex when my file corrupted... ****ing corsola
Why were you fucking corsola? Bellosom is the bestest. D: D: D:

So I'm bringing my DS to tourneys with me from now on??? Is that what that means???
Duh. That's how it USED to be.

Top Bottom