• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
lol jamaal, everyone knows the right way to do it is like this: ( X - Y ) ^ 4....

wait, wtf

<-------just realized the forums erases superfluous spaces. Good **** jamaal. xD

I don't get the second line that you did Tim, so I'll just use the first one. thanks bro

Wait did you just FOIL the things you got the first time?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
yeah, FOIL gets you the thing that still gets squared, so you have to finish working it out like David did. I'd claim I wanted you to get it yourself, but I was just lazy. Basically, from my first line, it goes to

(x^2-2xy+y^2)(x^2-2xy+y^2)

Which then works out to David's finale.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is that new ****. Keep them standin in line. now move your behind. You know you like it, it's calling your name. brawl is that new **** and it don't feel the same. It's that bang bigga-bang ba-bang ba-bang bang. Bang bigga-bang ba-bang ba-bang bang. Bom bigga-bom ba-bang ba-bang bigga-bigga bom bigga-bom ba-bang ba-bang bang.
*busts a move*

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ooh, Ill take 1 of what Tony is having.
For real. Moblin^5090980985043? Tiiiiiiight.

Don't even pretend like you care, you didn't call or text to remind me.
I talked to you on messenger, *****. You said you'd call me or something, and that you wanted to melee on Sunday. Instead, you ate sushi and got fat.

Also, I lost your number.

i can play thursday i get off class at 9:15 am and i need soemthing to do fo the rest of the day
Alright. I have to do a little jorb hunting, so how does 1ish sound? I ~might~ get done early, but I don't want to say noon and then not show up until later.

And if everyone doesnt go MSS and infinites all day ~.~
You're playing MvC2... THE tier ***** game. Don't even complain about it, you know what you're getting into.

Seriously? I thought you were better than that.
http://www.zazzle.com/cocky_little_freaks_poster-228873842649230913

awesome and win
:D

I wanna shoop Jamz, but I'm at school right now. D:

EDIT: MELEE TODAY AFTER I DONATE?!? THAT WOULD BE THE ****, MAN! SERIOUSLY!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So i got some good news and bad news,

Good news- Got the job at dishnetwork 11 dollars an hour, guaranteed 40+ hours a week

Bad news- bye bye genesis =*(

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
So i got some good news and bad news,

Good news- Got the job at dishnetwork 11 dollars an hour, guaranteed 40+ hours a week

Bad news- bye bye genesis =*(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mother **** ****ing ***** on a ****-stick,

banana hammocks

so wait you just assume im gonna host it at my house wow **** you but ok i will *****

ya tomorrow i have a dental appointment at 1:30 i forgot about anyway so ill prob be done at like 2 then il post here when i get back and then people should come over

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
dude dental appointments take like 1+ hours. especially if the dentist stops suddenly and stares into your face and goes "you have pretty eyes"

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Well, i'm unable to go to genesis because for my first 3 months i'm not allowed to take any personal time off, so going to genesis is out of the question if i want to maintain my job.

Steve, i've been doing customer service phone support etc. for like 4 years so I should be able to handle it =)

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Sorry sam,

I thought you were doing what I used to do at dish, which was work in the software testing department. And the people who work there are awful.

Good luck if you are doing the CSR stuff tho. At least you can make some good money.

Top Bottom