• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
You guys are completely behind the times. I was playing that game about a year ago. I have a japanese platformer that I'LL link to you once I can find it.

Meanwhile: 15 seconds *****!

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
So I talked a lot of **** about winning this tourney up here, only to fall through castle siege and lose my last stock at 0%. I fail pretty hard.

Will someone please remove this stage from being a CP???

In other news
- took 4th in teams
- T0mmy is pretty good with rob, hella patient.
- Everyone and their mother counterpicks characters up here. Could not actually fight anyone but GW with Yoshi...
- Looking for a decent high / solid mid tier character to pick up who can deal with DDD, Marth, GW, Lucario. Any suggestions lemme know.
- I still have not lost a MM to an Oregon Metaknight, so thats like 5-0 at least.

I talked **** and I got what I deserved I guess...

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Have you ever noticed, that bald heads suck? Ba da da dun ring ding ding dong ding dong duck.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
So I talked a lot of **** about winning this tourney up here, only to fall through castle siege and lose my last stock at 0%. I fail pretty hard.

In other news
- took 4th in teams
- Everyone and their mother counterpicks characters up here. Could not actually fight anyone but GW with Yoshi...
- Looking for a decent high / solid mid tier character to pick up who can deal with DDD, Marth, GW, Lucario. Any suggestions lemme know.
- I still have not lost a MM to an Oregon Metaknight, so thats like 5-0 at least.

WOW now people are falling through castle siege..... Wtf. Me and Tony were playing a game and he fell through FD... and then Recon and Tim were playing he fell through delfino, I've seen it on Ps1 too. Wtf Man.

Try Olimar or Marth or Snake.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
So this is all i have so far for sign ups:

Please sign up and let us know you are coming!

SF4
Halfro
Klt
Recon
Dragon
Pedro
Knucka
Pix
Handsome Tim
Egg
Kyles
Krsjin
Tage
Hydro
Klt
Stikfiga
Mas
Cisco
Alan
Pablo

HDR
Halfro
Recon
Dragon
Knucka
Kyles
Mas

SC4
Recon
Dragon
Knucka
Egg
Kyles
Krsjin
Torn
Tage
Hydro
Pablo

Team Brawl*
Yang + Ferdi
Own + George

Still coming? Get on a team :D

T0MMY

Smash Master

In other news
- took 4th in teams

I agree, Castle Seige should be permabanned. But we're using EVO rules, so join my side getting rid of that, Pokemon Stadium 1, and Jungle Japes... PM Neal on AiB about removing them (we'll get the rest of the garbage stages banned after that, lol).

Don't capitalize the 't' please. T0mmy looks weird; t0mmy looks much better.

I don't counterpick characters, I'm all R.O.B., baby. More like everyone and their mother plays the Mother kids, lol.

Play Pikachu against King Dedede, so good. You CG him, he can't CG you ^__^

Which OR Meta Knights did you MM? Play t1mmy's and Ch0ke's, they're the best MKs up here.
I think you still owe me $1 for our MM. You pay me noaw or I tell the world about the match vs your Fox. lol jj, it's all good.

Nice meeting you at the tourney, looking forward to playing you more. (goes back to AiB)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I agree, Castle Seige should be permabanned. But we're using EVO rules, so join my side getting rid of that, Pokemon Stadium 1, and Jungle Japes... PM Neal on AiB about removing them (we'll get the rest of the garbage stages banned after that, lol).
Whaaat. Those stages are complety legit.

I mean, I'm sad over losing Luigi's Mansion and Pirate Ship around here, but at least those have reasonable complaints. Castle Siege, PS1, and Jungle Japes are just fine - plain and simple.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
considering it was at tonys house, a massive failure ZING get own
Except people actually showed up to my place.

ZONGOWSNAPLOLOLOL

Wut?

lol

a bunch of stuff
Just pick up Falco already. Seriously, he ***** all the characters you mentioned except for ~maybe~ GaW. His advantage against d3 is like... 99:1.

Seriously though, pick up Falco, ******. Also, t0mmy sucks.

A bunch of ****
SIGN ME UP FOR SF4! I'VE TOLD YOU THIS A BILLION TIMES! Or are you scared? D:<

Also, put me and Flux together for Brawl teams.

EVO sucks. Screw them. Seriously, they told Final Round to take Smash off their circuit, or they'd stop backing them. How weak is that ****?

Also, I fell through FD, people fall through Delfino, banning a stage just because you fall through it sometimes is a stupid way to deal with things. If a match ends with it, maybe make it so that you have to replay the last stock. Simple as that. There are too many stages where you fall through. Brawl is poorly coded, and we all know it. I hate PS1, but I'm not going to ban it just because of the stupid edges and windmill.

...Or maybe I will. Hrm...

Also, T0MMY sucks. So does Oregon. And Steve. Come to Genesis and get ***** horribly. :D!

Oh, AiB sucks, too. And your mother. And whatever else I can say that's offensive.

DON'T WORRY, THIS IS HOW COLORADO WELCOMES PEOPLE!

Hey guys, do you think if I make fun of Gimpy/Dark/Plank, they'll find my post again because of how often they google their names? lololol

EDIT: What did you place, Steve? Maybe we can send a real CO player up there sometime to take their money. Or you can do it. Whatevs. ♥

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Halfro, a couple teams missing from the Brawl list: Nite + Tim, Recon + Jamaal. Can't think of any others that confirmed being in.

Also, who is T0mmy?

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
OK GUYS.... uh tony i guess your putting the cali crap together for us like price and group wise. whos all going and who is set for teams....???? i havent had my computer for like 3 weeks + and i barely get on any others.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
I placed something like 9th.

How did I miss the fad of searching my own name on SWF?

Did this happen when I was in Cali or something? Maybe one night while I was doing something ******** with some girl? Whatever this trend is, i seem to have missed it.

Oh and for clarification:

- Castle Seige has personally wronged me. I want it castrated.
- PS1 is still nuetral worthy imo.
- Fiction is overrated. (Shhh im fishing)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Who wants to play Melee on Thursday? I have pretty much the whole day free, until about 5 or so. :D

i had to say something cuz i didnt get to go
=(

Back in Utah, sorry I didn't smash. And sorry for blowing you off, Tony.
Whatever, *****. I knew you were scared. D:<

MvC2 confirmed for PSN and Xbox Live

Now I just need a PS3 and stick q.q
Because one of the fastest fighting games ever should have online play.

Top Bottom