• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I love you Jamaal. So **** much it hurts.

I guess Doc's CC game is pretty hot. I forgot you didn't go Falcon on me.

No worries, though. I'm not getting a big head, just tryin' to figure out what works and what doesn't. I like that full jump pill> dj uair crap I was doin'. It was on accident the first time, too.
You've developed a love for the ol' Doctor, as well :D?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Probably the usual crew, Ravin.

Also, just to make sure: You're still my teammate for the upcoming CO tourneys, right Nite? <3

Ravin

Smash Lord
Thats pretty awesome. Be good to see you all again. I actually have a recording device so I can bring that if youd all like. As well as a Wii. Greg said we needed one so I hope you guys dont mind if i bring a recording device as well.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
7:00 PM, at samurai sushi for sushi is the plan for tonight.

9625 E Arapahoe Rd Greenwood Vlg, CO 80112

Am I on the money here jamz?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Marron, you had me at host. Lemme know when you want me to head up =) also can i get your addressssss again please and numbarrrr

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Check it out guys, I totally just got a job for the summer, which means Genesis here I come. Can't do any smasfests today though. Which sucks cuz this was the free day of my 3-day-weekend.

way to curb my enthusiasm, gaawwed!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ugh all the fair set ups were pissing me off
But the thing that got me was all the D smashes >=(
YOU AINT PEACH *******!!!!

And tim its the same ****en reason foo
you pick up all the loser characters like ken and dan
see
three letters
like the name tim
ewwwwwwww
How did I set up fair?

His dsmash is amazing, though. CC dsmash for lyfe.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I ~might~ be teaming with Flux. I can't remember which tourney I told him I'd team with him on. Worst case scenario, people can MM our team in friendlies. Team Spamus is too **** good.

Who wants to Melee today? I'll host. 720 496 8156.

EDIT: Missed these!

You've developed a love for the ol' Doctor, as well :D?
I've like him for a looooooooong time. Like, back when Colorado actually had two crews. I just picked him up again because I need a fresh start with Melee, or I'll get bored quickly. My Doc>>>Yours. He studied medicine at... erm... a very prestigious medical college. >_>

i'll probably goto the springs this time, also, melee today!? please say yes someone that can host!
Call me.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Thats all good. Ill bring a Wii and Recording Device for you guys. Mines all complicated as **** XD

but it works.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Me and Sam need suggestions for a diddy + Ganon team. Ganon has a great glide toss so I was thinking Slipper ****...

oh, that totally sucks. How long are you guys gonna smash for? I have to be at something from like 8 to 9 tonight...

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
It was EFL Tony. If you and Ravin wish to "Spamus" again, by all means :)

I am seeing what I want to do for teams in CO Springs for now, I may team with a dude from NM.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I went to a friend's house, actually. I'll be there until at least 11. Give me your schedule for next week, Moblin.

As for everyone else, CALL ME EARLIER FROM NOW ON! I WAS ALL LONELY AND DEPRESSED! ALSO, DOWNLOAD REBIRTHRO!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
hmmm well nothing is set in stone but ok...

Monday: Go to school, goof around until Dinner, Then cram homework

Tuesday: Same

Wednesday: Same

dude I'm totally booked next week. But I'll let you guys know if I can do another tourney or whatever

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
smash saturday/sunday? for realsies

okay so tomorrow, i'm watching nuggets game at 10:30, but after that I rearry rearry rearry wanna smash. So, someone should host and stuff pleasekies.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be pooping sushi for the next week. Thanks jamaal for the great reference you dumb ******.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Tony, I always get off work late and you always end up goin somewhere else XD. Also, you don't answer when I text you half the time rofl. But i'll call you t3h earlier from now on...

Can anyone host smash tonight?
I thought you had today off, my bad. If'n I knew you were working, I would have waited longer.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Who wants to Melee today? I'll host. 720 496 8156.
Okay, since tony dont have the inets i'm reposting for him. Call him if you want to smash BEFORE you head over. Also, we needs a setup so if someone can bring a FULL SETUP (tv cube game etc.) that'd be awesome. But ya, call tony mmmmmkk

Top Bottom