• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ravin

Smash Lord
And you guys are actually in a part of the springs I know very well because the mall is like right across the street as well as the movie theater, and several places to eat.

and a Liquor store for Nite.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh, I get it. You guys ACT like you wanna play. Then, when a real man invites you over to get stomped, you back down?

I HATE EVERYONE!

EDIT: I'm so lonely.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I was doing yard work for munnies sorry, I can smash probably around 6ish and after if someone can host?!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
but I can only do it if you do it. so if I did it it would be on the assumption that you would do it directly after.

edit: ill show you mine if you show me yours

Actually, the only obstacle to me hosting would be that my mom likes to bring down cookies, and that's completely embarassing.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Are the cookies deliciousness (hereafter referred to as D) worth the amount of embarassment of your mom bringing them down (hereafter referred to as E).

Lets find out shall we?

We shall use Is it worth it equation.

if E >or= 10 it is too embarrassing and the said event shall not happen.

N = Number of cutsie nicknames used by your mom infront of your friends.
B = Babe Factor (For reference, Nite's mom is a perfect 10.)
X = Equals number of times mom comes down to talk infront of your friends, not including the time to bring cookies.

E = (B + (X*N))/D

So as you can clearly see, if the cookies are incredibly delicious (A 10 rating on the delicious scale), then it is always worth it, no matter how embarassing your mom is.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
What type of cookies?
Toll house, son!

I don't really see cookies as an obsticale. Cookies are for t3h win. But I do have once question with regard to the cookies....
would there be OVER 9000!?!?!
how big is your stove?

Are the cookies deliciousness (hereafter referred to as D) worth the amount of embarassment of your mom bringing them down (hereafter referred to as E).

Lets find out shall we?

We shall use Is it worth it equation.

if E >or= 10 it is too embarrassing and the said event shall not happen.

N = Number of cutsie nicknames used by your mom infront of your friends.
B = Babe Factor (For reference, Nite's mom is a perfect 10.)
X = Equals number of times mom comes down to talk infront of your friends, not including the time to bring cookies.

E = (B + (X*N))/D

So as you can clearly see, if the cookies are incredibly delicious (A 10 rating on the delicious scale), then it is always worth it, no matter how embarassing your mom is.

I have no idea what to say, other than I cant wait to see Nite's mom....

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I have an idea of what to say:

If Moblin's mom is a perfect 10
and she uses 10 cute nicknames
and comes and talks to us 10 times
the embarassment will be 11, even if the cookies are a perfect 10

And that would mean that it isn't worth it, thus making this equation a failure. I believe Yang would concur.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Even if the cookies are a 10, its still worth it to see Moblin's perfect 10 mom throw out 10 cutsie nicknames 10 different times.

Tis a win win in my book, only in this unlikely case, the best part is Moblin's Mom, not the cookies.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Lovo is right, Steve is wrong. We don't get the invite if your equation gets the E > 10, because moblin now knows that is it possible, thus making nothing happen, so no worthing it exists.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
She's pretty good at leaving me mostly alone when friends are over. My parents had me when they were like 35, so that would be a no on the perfect 10 thing, mostly due to age... >.>

She's a perfect 10 in my heart, though.

so is anythin goin on tonight?

Doesn't look like it, which bums me out. I really wanted to play somethin tonite.

I need some fellow melee noobs to pwn though. I'm in an awkward stage where I have the mindgames but not the tech skill, yo.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
The only reason i dont is because i havent had any in front of me in a loong long time

AND YESSS
BEN IS FINALLY OUT OF HELLS KITCHEN =D
Oh happy day

and tim i dont ditto your mains because you use weird characters
and people that main those weird characters usually have some weird flow to it that will make them harder on dittos
Forward taught me that long ago but it never made sence till i tried using characters i wasnt used to

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Lol, MikeZ is on a world quest to play all the melee players ever. He's already played me, I sucked. I love melee though.

Also Ferdi made me feel immasculated by tech chasing me with Captain falcon

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
She's a perfect 10 in my heart, though.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

and tim i dont ditto your mains because you use weird characters
and people that main those weird characters usually have some weird flow to it that will make them harder on dittos
Forward taught me that long ago but it never made sence till i tried using characters i wasnt used to
But I used to play Tim in Ness dittos. Took me awhile to beat him, but still. D:

Also, you didn't answer my question:

Was my Doc doing well last time we played? I really can't remember most of the day.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
wtf tony
we were talking about me not you >=(
**** you
and you were doing pretty good
but remember it wasnt falcon >.>
all the characters i used had a light move that doc could crouch cancel even at mid percent which was super lame cause thats all you did after i took a stock so i couldnt keep a lead D=<
and my doc was pretty ok too D:

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Alright, here's an equation

U= Total satisfaction of the Colorado Smash Crew
N= The neutral, 5, on the total scale
I = The multiplier effect of anything present in the vicinity.
G = is the effect of things not present in the vicinity (people not coming, or people who we don't want to come.)
A = The multiplier due to location of event
S = Represents any drama or love going on at the current time online
R = Represents any drama or love going on at the current time, but off-line (and is present)
Du = Total equation for number of people there
M = Mutiplier for size of venue.

So the equation basically looks like this when done:

U= N + (I*G) + (G/A)^(S+R) + Du*M.

Read over this equation carefully, and multiple times. It's pretty hard to perceive what it's all about. I know.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Alright, here's an equation

U= Total satisfaction of the Colorado Smash Crew
N= The neutral, 5, on the total scale
I = The multiplier effect of anything present in the vicinity.
G = is the effect of things not present in the vicinity (people not coming, or people who we don't want to come.)
A = The multiplier due to location of event
S = Represents any drama or love going on at the current time online
R = Represents any drama or love going on at the current time, but off-line (and is present)
Du = Total equation for number of people there
M = Mutiplier for size of venue.

So the equation basically looks like this when done:

U= N + (I*G) + (G/A)^(S+R) + Du*M.

Read over this equation carefully, and multiple times. It's pretty hard to perceive what it's all about. I know.
Now that's what Thunder Ridge and other Highlands Ranch high schools are about. ****ing math son. Learn it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I love you Jamaal. So **** much it hurts.

I guess Doc's CC game is pretty hot. I forgot you didn't go Falcon on me.

No worries, though. I'm not getting a big head, just tryin' to figure out what works and what doesn't. I like that full jump pill> dj uair crap I was doin'. It was on accident the first time, too.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ugh all the fair set ups were pissing me off
But the thing that got me was all the D smashes >=(
YOU AINT PEACH *******!!!!

And tim its the same ****en reason foo
you pick up all the loser characters like ken and dan
see
three letters
like the name tim
ewwwwwwww

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wait...

Dekar knows Thunder Ridge? As in Thunder Ridge Middle School? Because if so...we're alumni ^_^

maybe if you'd ditto me with my crazy characters, you could learn the ways of the wacky, nite! Then you'd be able to apply it to 'normal' or 'cool' characters like Top Tier, and be unstoppable!

Also, Jamaal gets the win.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Wait...

Dekar knows Thunder Ridge? As in Thunder Ridge Middle School? Because if so...we're alumni ^_^

Also, Jamaal gets the win.
I think he meant ThunderRidge High School. Which is a whole step better than your dinky middle school. Hoo hoo hoo!

And of course I do! But everyone who gets it receives an equal amount of win too. :)

Dekar173

Justice Man
I went to Rishel back in middle school when I lived in Denver :p A lot of family/friends went to Thunder Ridge. Also, we're planning on making it to Colorado Cutt Throat so ya, who else is going to that, all of CO? Is there a venue fee? Who wants to money match?! =]

NM's NVGA event is this Sunday (wtf Sunday?!) o.O

UT might be showing up to our little tourney on the 30th too ^^

I've been thinking about this, and I believe that at this upcoming tourney we should decide upon who will be representing the 4 Corners in Crew battles at Genesis, what do you guys think?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Hey, anyone doing anything? Today's the only real day I can do anything before I go out and do other things.

Top Bottom