• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
There's nothing like eating buttery noodles from a bol while doing rediculous amounts of chemistry homework at 11:30 on a friday night. ahaahahahh youth.....

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
we're the regulars around here now, bub. Pay up or you won't get out of here alive!

edit: keep your dirty money, on second thought. Your punctualness and correctality on the answer to this question shall determine your fate:

Everyone knows water has a density of 1.0000

IF I put water into water, does the water float or sink?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Ok moblin, I assume you are talking Pure water into pure water, so instead of answering, i want to ask you how you will be either to prove the correct answer at all.

Can you prove that it doesn't just sit on top and doesn't mix at all?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Ok moblin, I assume you are talking Pure water into pure water, so instead of answering, i want to ask you how you will be either to prove the correct answer at all.

Can you prove that it doesn't just sit on top and doesn't mix at all?
Is one of the pure waters dominican?

edit: going to bed, don't wait up

J

Joeleoleol

How's Saturday for NoCo smash this week? Joel and I just talked a bit but it looks like no one wanted to come today.
Hey man, I guess me and a friend will come up later today, no one else wanted to come cause their LAME! I'll call you soon here.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Who plays GG anymore?

All about Street Fiytah Fo imo.

Before that came out though, it was me, TimoteasyAsPie, Izzy, Nite, and Space Jam. Others played but never for tournys.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Ferdi and Yang played in tourneys, cliche.

I am also willing to play GG at any point, even genesis!

Also, someone should threaten the mayor so I win powerball tonight.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I gave up on GG once I found out Bridgette(My Main) was a man.
LOL! is that the one with the anchor???

edit after using google images: That is an epic mindgame. Good thing I picked the guy with the LONG SWORD for a main. That's sexually unquestionable!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No, Bridget has a yo-yo. May has an anchor.

Anyone feel like playing brawl/sf/gg at my place tomorrow? I feel like playing those things.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Tim, I'd perhaps be up for smashing sunday as long as there's no snow (which it looks like there really won't be)

Top Bottom