• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Why not organize melee tourneys, since NVGA isn't having it? Without a venue fee, we should be able to get a decent showing. Though I'm pretty sure dfg said the supercon will have melee.

League of Legends is looking like a cool game. Just thought I'd mention that.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
OK as for this weekend i cant do **** till like sunday if im awake. I have prom, its a munys leach. But i was down to play today and i thought sam wanted to do something but alas he calls and says ill contact tony or someone and call back........... no calls back.

T

talarq

NoCo Smash - I'm free pretty much all day, probably won't get up until 10 am though. Also I've gotta drop off a lease at around 4 - 4:30. If you want to come just post here or PM me, I'll send you an address and phone number. We can go until people get tired or bored. :) Sending my info to Flux and Joe now so contact them if I don't check back on this soon enough.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Let's boycott it like susan B anthony on that bus! History repeats itself!
Silly moblin, if there is one thing to be learned from Nite's girlfriend its that all women in HIstory are Helen Keller. or Anne Frank, I honestly cant remember which now, but its only those two, and none others.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
redd im heading for col springs tomorrow and i wont have a reliable internet connection there so phone will be prime method of contact. my cell is 720 935 8484... if you could get your uncles address on here by tomorrow morning that would be great. if not then whatever we'll see. anyway its supposed to snow a lot on saturday so this meet might not even happen. lets hope for the best anyway later
redd? hurry and respond nooooooo

J

Joeleoleol

NoCo Smash - I'm free pretty much all day, probably won't get up until 10 am though. Also I've gotta drop off a lease at around 4 - 4:30. If you want to come just post here or PM me, I'll send you an address and phone number. We can go until people get tired or bored. :) Sending my info to Flux and Joe now so contact them if I don't check back on this soon enough.
If you could text address to (970) 297-8130, that would be great. I'll bring a couple friends hopefully. Be fun to meet you guys.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I'm down to smash today after 1, and Tim, I can pick you up and stuff if you want.

also alex, i remember you said you wanted to play sf4 mostly and you were hanging with your girlfriend or something, so I therefore didn't call you back. But not just cause that, but also cause there was no where to smash and no one else wanted to.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey is something happening today? I think something at Nite's?

Magus you on USeast right now?

Also, depending, I might be able to do stuff tomorrow at FoCo. Weren't you guys thinking about doing something?

Halfro

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are CANCELLING the 04-11-09 event. Not enough interest generated for us to use the venue. :(

and to HYPE UP THE MAY QUALIFIER!

Yeah, another one. :). Top two spots will be SEEDED at our major in september. Its nice not to have to play so many games all the time.

When:
05-16-09

Where:

What time:
Casuals start @ 10:30am
Start time @ 11:30am

*Tournament WILL start EXACTLY @ 11:30am. If you are late, your not getting in the bracket. Your not buying your way in. Show up on time if you plan on being apart of this event. We will NOT be waiting for folks that go missing in any match. If you are called 3 times and none of the directors know where you are at, DQ. DQ will count as a loss for ex: if you are in the winners, you will go the the losers. If you are in the losers, you are out of the tournament.

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
BRAWL*
* I will talk with the brawl community "heads" to make sure that we have everything we need for this tournament to happen.

Format:
Community Fund: $10.00
Entry: $5.00
Double elimination
2/3 untill finals, 3/5 finals

Tournament Scedule:
11:30am - 1:30pm SC4, HDR (Brawl starting at 1pm and ongoing)
1:30pm - 3:30pm SF4 (Brawl still ongoing)
3:30pm - 5pm Finals and clean up

Rules:
Hdr: default time/rounds, Both akumas are banned.
Sf4: default time/rounds/damage, all characters allowed
Sc4: default time/3of5 rounds, Apprentice/Algol are allowed. Rest of guests are banned.
Brawl: Go here

Please bring your own controller. Some will be there but, if you own any you should bring it. We are going to dq people who are holding up tournaments because lack of equipment.

Please sign up and let us know you are coming!

SF4
Halfro
Klt
Recon
Dragon
Pedro
Knucka
Pix
Handsome Tim
Egg
Kyles

HDR
Halfro
Recon
Dragon
Pedro
Knucka
Kyles

SC4
Recon
Dragon
Knucka
Egg
Kyles

Brawl*
Recon
Handsome Tim

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, before I go back into my hole, just wanna say that was fun fun times at the anime convention last week. Probably won't be able to go to anything more until another snow day happens/ summer break. I really have to get my grades up or there will be no way I'm getting to Genesis.

keep it realz, I'll still check back on this thread every so often to ask Jamaal for Algebra help.

Lunchmeat

Smash Cadet
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are CANCELLING the 04-11-09 event. Not enough interest generated for us to use the venue. :(

and to HYPE UP THE MAY QUALIFIER!

Yeah, another one. :). Top two spots will be SEEDED at our major in september. Its nice not to have to play so many games all the time.

When:
05-16-09

Where:

What time:

*Tournament WILL start EXACTLY @ 11:30am. If you are late, your not getting in the bracket. Your not buying your way in. Show up on time if you plan on being apart of this event. We will NOT be waiting for folks that go missing in any match. If you are called 3 times and none of the directors know where you are at, DQ. DQ will count as a loss for ex: if you are in the winners, you will go the the losers. If you are in the losers, you are out of the tournament.

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
BRAWL*
* I will talk with the brawl community "heads" to make sure that we have everything we need for this tournament to happen.

Format:
Community Fund: $10.00
Entry: $5.00
Double elimination
2/3 untill finals, 3/5 finals

Tournament Scedule:
11:30am - 1:30pm SC4, HDR (Brawl starting at 1pm and ongoing)
1:30pm - 3:30pm SF4 (Brawl still ongoing)
3:30pm - 5pm Finals and clean up

Rules:
Hdr: default time/rounds, Both akumas are banned.
Sf4: default time/rounds/damage, all characters allowed
Sc4: default time/3of5 rounds, Apprentice/Algol are allowed. Rest of guests are banned.
Brawl: Go here

Please bring your own controller. Some will be there but, if you own any you should bring it. We are going to dq people who are holding up tournaments because lack of equipment.

Please sign up and let us know you are coming!

SF4
Halfro
Klt
Recon
Dragon
Pedro
Knucka
Pix
Handsome Tim
Egg
Kyles

HDR
Halfro
Recon
Dragon
Pedro
Knucka
Kyles

SC4
Recon
Dragon
Knucka
Egg
Kyles

Brawl*
Recon
Handsome Tim
Wheres this going to be?... I may be interested...

Oh! Doesnt robs up tilt get through?...

Ravin

Smash Lord
Samus Utilt, as well as Zair, Fair and other asorted moves, unless your standing still <_<

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Only one of Yoshi's ive found is the uptilt, which isn't bad, but if she floats over me onto the back side, there isnt a lot of time. Remember Yoshi can only cry out of his shield, so it makes it less fun.

T

talarq

How's Saturday for NoCo smash this week? Joel and I just talked a bit but it looks like no one wanted to come today.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So yeah, the EFL thing, I think we're gonna try to make it doubles, since they only want to do 1 smash tourney. Does that work for everyone? I know a lot of people prefer it...

Also, I need a new xbox 360 stick, the buttons not working almost made me go into Sinz mode over playing online and not being able to grab or light kick.

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Boo I can't get a ride for the smashfest on the 17th-19th. I'm not even sure if I could even go to smashfests without getting rides cause my parents freak out at the idea of me riding the bus. Then again I don't even think my parents like the idea of me carpooling with people they don't know lol...

I hope I don't have to wait till I can drive to go play with you guys D=

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What time:

Games:

BRAWL*
Sign me up.
I just hope this will not be as long as the last one.
I always end up getting out the first round( Tim D=<) and end up having to wait hours for Jeris and Kdar to finish. =P

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Heat of Fusion is the amount of heat it takes to melt a substance(change from solid to liquid). Heat of Vaporization is the amount of heat it takes to vaporize a substance(change from solid to gas).

Top Bottom