• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Lol, alex, props on sig. And since i'm back up here we should smash sometime and stuff (but I don't have any smash or controllers rememberrrrrr)

also
OCREMIX.ORG go listen to bubbleman gets funked up from megaman2, BEST remix of a old 8bit song, better than that rap and that is hella good.

SAM EDIT LAWLAWLAWLAWL

Nite roxzors.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Ggs Moblin. Sorry I got disconnected =(
yeah, GGs. Do you always play that aggressive in brawl?

edit: also Nite sucks for leaving his wii on until close to 3 in the morning, and not joining anyone's game. D:<

I never played megaman. Except for, I think, this one on nintendo64 that I really hated. MegaMan isn't on virtual console, is it?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
yeah, GGs. Do you always play that aggressive in brawl?

edit: also Nite sucks for leaving his wii on until close to 3 in the morning, and not joining anyone's game. D:<

I never played megaman. Except for, I think, this one on nintendo64 that I really hated. MegaMan isn't on virtual console, is it?
I was playing aggressive? 0.o
lol sorry...

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Yeah you never airdodge. I LOVE IT. DON'T APOLOGIZE YOU SILLY SILLY PERSON.

Okay Nite, but what about a phone number for those late late nights? :( I'm an emotional person.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I can't IM >_<... At least on my computer I can't. It's very old and everytime I try to download something it breaks down....

The best place to contact me is on here. =P

Yeah you never airdodge. I LOVE IT. DON'T APOLOGIZE YOU SILLY SILLY PERSON.

Okay Nite, but what about a phone number for those late late nights? :( I'm an emotional person.
lol. I suppose I don't. With pika, luigi, and probably Ness. With Jiggly though, I'm a little more defensive. Depending on the match-up of coarse.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
You can always Use meebo.com
Thats what i use can aim slows me down
and moblin my phone is off atm so that doesnt work right now but when i get it working ill pm it to you

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
alternatively, my AIM is Ultramoblin

oh shi-. bbl. Are you guys still playing brawl+?

zen should play melee, also. I think he'd like it.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Okayyyyy all members in NoCo or anywhere actually.

Lets do something this weekend, I don't have school tomorrow.

So who's in for something this weekend up north?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Luigi doesn't need to airdodge, he has his amazing nair.

Also, for anyone as gullible as Nite, those weddings were all april fools jokes. I'm not missing the big tourneys.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You can always Use meebo.com
Thats what i use can aim slows me down
alright I'll try it out =)
zen should play melee, also. I think he'd like it.
lol I've always played melee Moblin. I main Doc and Jigg =D I just play brawl more.
and now I completely suk. I just got 4 stocked by my cousin 3 times in a row....

yep =D
And pika and ness are generally safe with fair.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
okay forrealzies smash today miright? whos down? i'm down to drive anywhere

house phone 303-252-1209
cell 720-425-9964
call *****es lets do something

J

Joeleoleol

okay forrealzies smash today miright? whos down? i'm down to drive anywhere

house phone 303-252-1209
cell 720-425-9964
call *****es lets do something
I'm down today, i get out of class at 7 or so. You live in fort collins? I could just stop by if you gave me an address, but you don't have controllers right? That sucks cause I only have one that works anymore...

@Fluxus-
Hell yea man this weekend or tomorrow, let's all get together.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
i live in westminster, but again i'm willing to drive anywhere today to smash, people just need to answer their phones or call me ****it.

Nite, I know you wanna smash, call me *****.

the Marronator

Smash Ace

Also, for anyone as gullible as Nite, those weddings were all april fools jokes. I'm not missing the big tourneys.
LOL you totally fooled me! Maybe because not one person played an april fools joke on me the entire day...

Umm, this weekend.... idk if I will be able to do anything. We are supposed to get a crap load of new snow anyways :D

T

talarq

Wow post explosion. Wasabi was super fun guys, hope to see you all at the next tourney.

Okayyyyy all members in NoCo or anywhere actually.

Lets do something this weekend, I don't have school tomorrow.

So who's in for something this weekend up north?
I'm up for it. I can host but my house is usually dirty. We can also get a few setups going, I've got access to 3 wiis w/ brawl and a few TVs.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
speaking of going to Genesis, who's in charge of the pitchings for that? I'm planning on going but I need a goal in regards to money-earning to work towards between now and July.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Well ken is suppose to be in charge of all the genesis crap but you all seem to ignore his posts sooooo if you guys get the shaft for not being prepared its your own faults

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
redd im heading for col springs tomorrow and i wont have a reliable internet connection there so phone will be prime method of contact. my cell is 720 935 8484... if you could get your uncles address on here by tomorrow morning that would be great. if not then whatever we'll see. anyway its supposed to snow a lot on saturday so this meet might not even happen. lets hope for the best anyway later

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
You guys, we need to start pushing for melee at the tourneys we're going to. Not that I hate brawl, but It'd be really nice if both games could get equal representation. What do you think?

Top Bottom