• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Well, i'm not gonna lie. I'd love to goto genesis, if i can find a way to talk my dad into letting me use some school money. Otherwise, i'll need to find a jorb really soon so i can go.

I should know by mid may FOR sure but til then, don't count on me going

Also, i'd probably be able to supply an extra car with great mileage if I do go, fits 5 and good trunk space.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, we need to get people to come to the national tournament in Colorado. I'm still working on getting some more pot money but let's get these players here in July

www.nvgasupercon.com

July 24-26 2009

Let's get Cutthroat!!

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play melee today too! Who's house is open for smashing today? We gotta start whippin' ourselves into shape to show everyone at Genesis what we can do.

Tony - Add me to the Genesis list. I'm definitely going. You should separate the list into Paid and Unpaid.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
What? This late? And when are you here/not here(Colorado-wise) Kenny ****.

And whats with this paid/unpaid business? Every OOS tourney we've gone to everyone had the money to go. There is no time we didn't have enough, ever. I mean the only time we needed to pay extra was OC3 because you didn't have the money Tony. I mean I guess you can use it to confirm going/not going but for the people on the FOR SURE list, that money better be good to go.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
It's because people are always *****ing, and a large portion of the time, people don't end up bringing enough and someone has to pay extra for gas. Normally, they aren't reimbursed, either.

So we're just going to collect the monies ahead of time, I think.

yay
I might make shadow claw 3 :]
Let's hope it's better than your last combo video.lolololol

Well, i'm not gonna lie. I'd love to goto genesis, if i can find a way to talk my dad into letting me use some school money. Otherwise, i'll need to find a jorb really soon so i can go.

I should know by mid may FOR sure but til then, don't count on me going

Also, i'd probably be able to supply an extra car with great mileage if I do go, fits 5 and good trunk space.
Didn't you have a jorb just recently? Whut happun?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Tony you should sign onto Aim once in a while fool.

Also you kids should wish me luck in my little melee tourney this week, lord knows im gonna need it hella bad.

EDIT: for my 1st grade spelling skills.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I pre-regged.

We do need a crew name. I also need to know the names of my team with Tim and my team with MikeZ.

According to the pre-reg list, the following people from CO are coming:

Yang
MikeZ
Ferdi
LoVo
Meno
MaguS
Timotee
Sax (?)
Ken
Dave
kmgamer
Me

----

If your name is on that list, you're not Yang, and you're not going, lemme know so I dun add you to the trip planning post.

I might edit the first page to contain all our info so people don't have to hunt for it.

Kyo & Crew, I'll add youse guise to it later.

P.S. I has internets again!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I kinda wanted to team with Flux, if he was going. But we'll see, ZSS/Olimar could be a hilarious team.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I kinda wanted to team with Flux, if he was going. But we'll see, ZSS/Olimar could be a hilarious team.
White pikmin + stun gun, anyone?

If no one here has room for a ganon, it would be awesome to find another ganon main to do teams with. Double ganons just sounds like **** to my ars.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I thought we were gonna team moblin! gawd!

actually i don't think we ever really agreed to it, but i'd be happy to team with ya if you want

!!!!!

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I thought we were gonna team moblin! gawd!

actually i don't think we ever really agreed to it, but i'd be happy to team with ya if you want

!!!!!
dude, I will team with you in both games if you're going

So what's this I heard about Dokapon Kingdom?

However tempting it is to go dual ganons C-G, I gotz prioritayz.. Magus was my teams homie for a while. Do I sound like a gangster?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Sweet moblin, and ya i'm pretty sure i'll be able to find a way to get t3h moneys to go, my birthdays just next month + I hope I can finds a job soon.

also, you're definately gangster, regardless of how you talk, cus you play ganon, he's a straight player.

and Steve, I don't see why more people don't team with lvl 9s, they have inhuman reflexes for rizzles.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
MY FIRST JOB interview in like a week, I'm so frigging nervous. Which sucks because it's not even a big deal.

I'm totally psyched for My first grand tourney though, so I have to sacrifice some comfortable bubbles, including the grape flavored ones.

also, you're definately gangster, regardless of how you talk, cus you play ganon, he's a straight player.

"Why is he a gangster? HE'S LOW TIER!!!!!!!

because real gangsters get ***** up the ***

Top Bottom