• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
You guys play the ps3 version of SF4 or the xbox360? I kinda want to get in on it. Is it even out for the 360?

also, when is the next GG tourney/thing

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
for Mikezor

*Edit*
Jamaal, why do you tease me so?

*Edit2*
Tim, Tony, and Slayer, get Re5 so we cans play on live :D

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so i got an infraction, so after evey post i'm gonna post this:

Dear YangFuShang,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Signature Violation
-------
If your signature is bigger than the post you're making, then don't post your sig.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Of course he's bigger than your post, he's Gogeta! Or is that one Vegetto?

Regardless, he's 2 super sayians!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Seriously. How much power level could they expect you to have in EVERY SINGLE POST?

Well the mods probably also expect to get respect. That seldom happens either. NOT LIKE THEY EARNED IT, M I RITE?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Jamaal should be the zero post count moderator. A legend in his own right, a ninja, a hero, and an asian man in a black person's body.

*edit*

RE5 is good, but not as good as I'd like. Still, great game.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
lol mudkips j/k that SUCKED WTF ***** SUCK MY **** I HATE YOU j/k i love you so much so so much j/k again j/k
So you love me :chuckle:. Oh Mikey, tee hee.

And I'm gonna stop insulting the mods, they have a ton of crap they have to deal with :\

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Good thing he's Captain Falcon and was able to rebuild the entire stadium in half a second. Maybe I'll get an infraction for saying *****!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I was gonna post a screencap of me getting altf4'ed, but then I realized I pissed off Xiivi and Mic_128.

Remember Charge Blasted Myopic?

Mic_128 is a TERRIBLE mod.

I miss when he was, and AltF4 wasn't. Good times.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
people are just getting too power hungry, oh yeah i have to post this so i don't get an infraction.

Dear YangFuShang,

You have received an infraction at Smash World Forums.

Reason: Signature Violation
-------
If your signature is bigger than the post you're making, then don't post your sig.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Mic_128 was a rather Jerk to me and did an uncalled move in one of the threads I had which I should go and report...

Quoting me when I said something before locking the thread, mocking what I said so I couldn't say something back.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Did someone mention Rorschach? The watchmen movie needs a better director, not an action director. The book wasn't based on pure action, rather than it was on cognivity (I think I just made a word). That, and production ruined the movie. Like, blaring music that should've been subtle. wts.

I got an infraction once. doubled posted. Mic is a funny guy lol.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
so, is the "book" like a series or can I get the whole thing in one volume? j/w

And I can't. stop. watching. I killed mufasa II. i think its the music

edit: oh yeah and the combos

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so i smoked for the first time today. Apparently i had some high quality stuff. Well anyways my throat got really dry and sore and i had to drink like 5 cups of water. Good thing my friend was an expert and helped me though since i heard most people on their first try don't even inhale it right.

Top Bottom