• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace

The 3rd Annual Road to Cutthroat is back. The regional championships, Colorado Cutthroat Console Tournament (C3T), is right around the corner and it's time to get the battle field ready. Starting in March a series of tournaments will take place leading up to biggest C3T ever which is scheduled for June 5, 6, 2009. Winners of this tournaments will win a first round bye to C3T. Below is the list of tournaments leading up to C3T. Let's get Cutthroat!!

Road to Cutthroat Tournament List
Note: Please check back to see updates for more tournaments throughout the months

March:

Soul Calibur 4 Regional Qualifier / King of the D-town
http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat1.php

April:

Smash Bros. Brawl Regional Qualifier / King of the Springs
http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/RoadtoCutthroat2.php

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I c wut u did there

btw mikezors i found a site where i can DL Air, ill prolly watch it soon cause its short. CCS is 70 eps + 2 movies go**** :dizzy:

Hunter x Hunter is 62 eps though I might have to hold off on that till later
actual footage of ferdi happy

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I just wanted to be a DJ. I'm sorry, Robosus.

Jam, you should look up jwong's Sakura. I was watching vids of him from his SF Club, and he had a 45 win streak wif' her.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everyone that showed to the last tournament! Lots of fun :)
Here is the next gathering efl is throwing if you are interested:

LETS PLAY ****IT!: a practice session

When:
04-11-09

Where:
Easy Street Sports Bar
7110 W Colfax Ave
Lakewood, Co 80214

Time: 1pm - 7pm*
We have to be cleaned up and OUT by 7pm.

Games:
SF4
HDR
SC4
(GG) ??
(VS) - Providing game + tv
(SMASH) ??

If anyone wants to bring a smash and gg set up feel free. I will bring hdr, sf4, sc4 and vs + one monitor and one sd tv.

*IMPORTANT* YOU ABSOLUTLELY MUST BRING YOUR I.D. TO GET IN, WEITHER YOU ARE DRINKING OR NOT!*IMPORTANT*

Parking:
There is NO PARKING at the conjoined motel. You will be towed. Parking is on Salsbury St inbtween Colfax and 14th on the east side of the street. It is labeled "Easy Street Sports Bar Parking" if anyone has trouble finding it.

Cost:
$10 for pizza, wing and soda buffet
$3 cards for $3 "you call its"
18+ to show up
21+ to drink

New venue care of mace and sam. Mace is trying to truck in cabinets. Food, Drinks and Games, what more could you want?

People attending:
Halfro
Falling
Krsjin
Dennis
Kyles
Skillz
KLT
Vic
Juelz
Divilenta
Timo
Ryyudo
Interim
Joerisio
Kendrick
Logos
Torn
Cisco
Tage
GD
Mace
Motoh
Smiles
Obi
Higgins
Egg
Ramza
Roogle

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Jam, you should look up jwong's Sakura. I was watching vids of him from his SF Club, and he had a 45 win streak wif' her.
I did. That's how I found out how to combo EX Spin kick into Ultra with 2 hits. Sadly, I randomly suck at performing now, so meh.

Plus, I don't think I'm gonna stay into competitive gaming for to much longer, I've decided.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Plus, I Don't Think I'm Gonna Stay Into Competitive Gaming For To Much Longer, I've Decided.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

On a completely unrelated note: you know they've been playing Melee when they're playing marth and they try to tipper you from halfway across final destination.

edit: GGs Yang. I hate you......

as a friend.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the double post, but Yang just pulled some really awesome **** in WiFi, guys.

let's just say he star KO'd me with the Yes!

I'll leave it at that for the sake of my dignity >.>

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
today marks the anniversary of brawl, the day we all went to go buy a game that we all regret ever touching. yet i still someone manage to play online sometimes. GGs moblin

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
pffftt im glad i got brawl!! i touch it everyday!!

and for northern colorado people, yeah lets try again, sorry for not making it last time, i was seeing watchmen

and fo watchmen, it could use less blue wang :/

T

talarq

Hi my name is Igneous and I foget to check forums after I say stuff. Anyways, I worked Wed and Fri anyways. We'd probably do it at my house. Seeing as how no one lives here but me and we could be as loud as we want for as late as we want and there is lots of food stuff around here.
We should try again this weekend. What day is good for everyone? Zerox said he's coming up this weekend so I'll be ready to play a lot of brawl :)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Srsly.

AND MOBLIN, YOU SHOULD JUST COME CHILL WITH US! SERIOUSLY, MANGZ!!!

I love these headphones. I also have a newfound love for Justice. This shiz is MEANT to be listened to on headphones. :D :D :D

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so a guy asking me for spare change got mad at me for giving him 4 cents when everyone else had "nothing". Man some people........

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
I could probably do something over spring break. But school is eating me from the inside-out atm.

seriously, I'm failing like 4 classes. If I even MENTION recreation, my parents would probably put a butter knife through my throat.

I don't regret touching brawl. I just regret that it didn't even put up a fight in the competitive area. I grew up playing smash bros, so even though brawl is a really uncompetitive game, I'll probably still play it just for the simple fact that it's Smash Bros. However, Melee is still way more fun all around. Basically.

But yeah, spring break. :D

edit: If someone asks for spare change, and you have less than 5$, just say you have "nothing."

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I could probably do something over spring break. But school is eating me from the inside-out atm.

seriously, I'm failing like 4 classes. If I even MENTION recreation, my parents would probably put a butter knife through my throat.

I don't regret touching brawl. I just regret that it didn't even put up a fight in the competitive area. I grew up playing smash bros, so even though brawl is a really uncompetitive game, I'll probably still play it just for the simple fact that it's Smash Bros. However, Melee is still way more fun all around. Basically.

But yeah, spring break. :D

edit: If someone asks for spare change, and you have less than 5$, just say you have "nothing."
u know i usually do that except i thought i might try something new, oh well

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good, man. I'm definitely looking forward to it. And if I get most of my grades up to C's, I think I can still go to Genesis in July too. (Although I suck at melee.)

I completely know the awesomeness that are quality headphones. I can't even go back to the little plug-in-your-ear phones after I bought my digital qualities that are the size of my head. Yo Yo Ma sounds even more amazing. :cool:

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Jam, I quit competitive gaming a while ago, about when I was living in Colorado. I still play, and I'll still hang out, but I don't bother about going to tournaments or "practicing" since I have enough going on already.

As long as you still play a random game once in a while with me :D I'll be happy.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Srsly.

AND MOBLIN, YOU SHOULD JUST COME CHILL WITH US! SERIOUSLY, MANGZ!!!

I love these headphones. I also have a newfound love for Justice. This shiz is MEANT to be listened to on headphones. :D :D :D
justice doesn't even record with studio headphones
they don't even mess with panning that much
listen to boys noiz, brah
or you could always listen to good music
and DAFT PUNK IS SCORING TRON2!!!!

Top Bottom