• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

korgoth

Smash Rookie
good games nite, too bad we forgot to record any lol. Hits me up on the wifi more often(once you get a wii and game). I'm gettin msn so that'll help. and with that, I'm off to bed.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
yeah those were some fun matches
I love the yoshi and Ics xD

Also Guys D12 has got to be my favorite band in the world
They have mad ****en lyrics
Like literally
they are beastly with that ****

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
We all going to NDK? Kinda related(a.k.a. rage/lols)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4&e
Rrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaageeeee

My buddy told me about this commercial. It was painful to listen to it, but even worse to actually have seen the real thing.

At least this was fifteen times better compared to the one I had the horror of seeing on Adult Swim maybe two or three years ago. It had cellphone-like quality camera recording of some guys just talking in a con setting. You couldn't even hear what they were saying for the most part, and if you did you more than likely wouldn't even UNDERSTAND what they were even blabbing about!

I can't remember what con it was for, or if was even in Colorado (but I'd assume it was) but I don't think it lasted more than a year as I never heard of it or saw it again. Thank goodness.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion

GanondorfMan33

Smash Cadet
For the NorCo gathering, I can bring my recording shiz if we feel like doing that.

Also, once again, I play brawl wifi everyday, so if you guys want to play me ever, give me your fc.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
For the NorCo gathering, I can bring my recording shiz if we feel like doing that.

Also, once again, I play brawl wifi everyday, so if you guys want to play me ever, give me your fc.
I'm curious, do I count as norCo?

And also, what is going on this weekend? (brawl+ tourney?)

Edit: ferdi......... XD

T

talarq

So tomorrow around 3 pm sound good for everyone? We can play at my house, I live very close to CSU campus. If you've got a laptop for recording stuff, go ahead and bring it.

T

talarq

Just checking who is coming so I can PM address and stuff.

Owndzzl3r
GanondorfMan

Anyone else? Boulder counts as it's own country but you can come if you want. :)
Zerox, get your *** up here!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Brawl+ =/
I think melee would have more people participating
why not change it to a melee one >.>

And samus does kinda suck at comboing
but thats it
outside she can gimp pretty easily and her spacing feels good to me
she doesnt really feel like samus
Seriously people get ssb64 on computer and play me
No davids cause ive seen how he plays >=(

*EDIT* TONY YOU*******
YOU HAVE MY PHONE CHARGER!!!!!
GIVE IT BACK GOD DAMMIT
AND HACK THE WII WHILE YOU HAVE IT WITH YOU!!!!!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
It's one of the best graphic novels ever to be conceived by D.C.

It's seriously laughable that it took them 20 years to finally make the movie after holding and trading the rights for so long.

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
It's one of the best graphic novels ever to be conceived by D.C.

It's seriously laughable that it took them 20 years to finally make the movie after holding and trading the rights for so long.
I think it had to do with finding the right actors, and releasing it at a time where people might get a understanding of the meaning of the film. Also, 10 years ago most adults would consider any superhero movie to be a kid's flick but after tons of titles came out that changed there minds like The Punisher and Blade portrayed a more violent and adults liked the movies coming out. Well thats my guess as to why it took so long but most likely they just putting it off.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I think it had to do with finding the right actors, and releasing it at a time where people might get a understanding of the meaning of the film. Also, 10 years ago most adults would consider any superhero movie to be a kid's flick but after tons of titles came out that changed there minds like The Punisher and Blade portrayed a more violent and adults liked the movies coming out. Well thats my guess as to why it took so long but most likely they just putting it off.
Uh..........the original superman movies came out more than 20 years ago........adults loved them.....

And didn't M.I.B (men in black) come out more than ten years ago? I'm pretty **** sure that's based off of the Malibu Comics series. By that, I mean I'm 100% sure, since it says so in the credits.

What about the first two batman movies (not the one made in the 60's >.<)? Oh, yeah, they were for kids.......

If you're talking about BAD superhero/comic book movies, like the avengers or the original punisher movie (was rated R btw, came out in 1989 and was ****TY). Then your point still doesn't really work........

Seriously................financial matters were the real reason...... It's just stupid that they held it off for so long, not that I'm complaining. It'll be at it's best quality.

Remember the Lawsuit thing? That's because 20th century fox originally held the rights.......

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Uhh...yeah. I was supposed to post this address to Samurai Sushi on behalf of Tony

9625 E ARAPAHOE RD
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80112

11 AM tomorrow (Friday,) he also said. Any other questions, bother him.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Heibrahi, we can have Melee, too. We're holding this B+ tournament to gather data, mainly.

Please tell me some people are actually coming to it. Northern Colorado, can any of you make it? D:

I'll get 64 for the computer. I just need to pick up a usb thingy for my 360 controller or n64 controller, and I'll be down to play. I'll prolly get a 64 controller, just so I can play it well enough IRL, too.

T

talarq

Heibrahi, we can have Melee, too. We're holding this B+ tournament to gather data, mainly.

Please tell me some people are actually coming to it. Northern Colorado, can any of you make it? D:

I'll get 64 for the computer. I just need to pick up a usb thingy for my 360 controller or n64 controller, and I'll be down to play. I'll prolly get a 64 controller, just so I can play it well enough IRL, too.
When, where and how much? Also how different is Brawl+ from normal?

Ooops, didn't see Ryyudo's post.

T

talarq

Doh I need to learn2read entire posts. Gotta play 1 - 3 again, that series is amazing. Just pretend everything after 3 doesn't exist.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
And samus does kinda suck at comboing
but thats it
outside she can gimp pretty easily and her spacing feels good to me
she doesnt really feel like samus
Seriously people get ssb64 on computer and play me
No davids cause ive seen how he plays >=(
lol well, if it helps, I'm picking up falcon too

Also, I might show up this weekend. Depends on how much crap I have to do

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
in highlands ranch. Mark u play castle fight lol?
Yang - Yeah man, I love Castle Fight. I haven't played DotA in so long, I'm out of the loop. Custom Hero Survival is good. Custom Castle Defense - probably not worth playing, but I want to beat it, anyone interested?

WC3: USEast: ZeroXMachine - add me if you play

NoCO (Tai) - I can't come today. Too busy with studying, etc. glhf wtfbbq

Top Bottom