• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Still need some flyers delivered to A town mall? My friend lives a few blocks away from it, if not, I could do it.

Tony has my number.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, especially since this arc looks like it'll never ever end. I mean, it gets close, but then everyone gets back to healthy.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
As far as I know, they were supposed to make one more OVA, but stopped mid-production. =\

And awesomesauce that there's more Hunter X Hunter fans. Can't wait to see how Gon's and Morau's fights pan out.

EDIT: He kept up Yu Yu Hakusho for awhile while Hunter X Hunter was on hiatus....

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice
Still need some flyers delivered to A town mall? My friend lives a few blocks away from it, if not, I could do it.

Tony has my number.
wow you are sooo ****ing gay dumb ***** you suck at brawl your the biggest noob ever you have been jealous of me since the day you saw me ***** *** ***** :mad::mad::mad::mad::embarrass next time i see you ima kick your ***

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG.

Attention: Pre-registration for the Fighter Frenzy will close Wednesday November 27, 2008.

Let's go smashers. Have some major surprises for everyone at this years FF so I want too see everyone there. This is going to be one the most talked about FF ever.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I guess I should register. But what if I don't show up? Will I be TAXED?!?

Or, you know, something terrible like that?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
^What he said.

Roman, I already delivered fliers to A-town mall.

Greg, after seeing the holiday bash flier, I have to say that I will never let you go alone again, mangz. Any time you need a flier, just let me know.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
IF he reappears. He's the Krillin, so he probably will, but he'll never be useful.

Except for making Gon go Super...Gonian...?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Krillin was useful when he came up with the destructo disc, but only as a distraction.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Hey all,

I go by Halfro, some of you may know me already, representing the Extra Fresh League (www.extrafreshleague.com). We were recently considering adding Smash to the line up of our tournaments. We are all on coloradofusion as well, here is a link to our whole tournament set up as of now:
http://coloradofusion.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5270&page=1

I chilled with Jaris (I think that is his name) in NM at the last c3t tournament, supercon. He is a cool cat and the smash group with a little push ( I was betting on Jaris lol) can be just just as hype as any other fighting game group. We, EFL, are trying to take Colorado fighting game tournaments back to their roots, a fun time, crazy tournament moments and a good experience every time you go to one (Win or Lose). Plus, if any of you are serious about getting into other fighters, we can help with that too.

Shout out to Tony (interim), make sure you hit me up on fusion, I sent you a pm.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
ExtraFreshLeauge said:
Halfro, Halfamazin’ vs. CJ “Old Man” Kyles, aka Geifer Sutherland!
I actually wanna see that. I haven't seen CJ in forever, and in even longer, seen him play. Assuming this is the CJ I know (Crazy-J)

Also, while I was randomly on DDRFreak, I found this for maximum lolz.

http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=36126

I'm sure Tony knows this person well! (Hint: It's Tony)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and I forgot to mention:

Good to see you in here Halfro. I'm pretty sure at least part of the people here would support any new consistently held smash tournies, whether it be melee or brawl, or, dare I dream, both.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Very nice Kyo.

Also, I concur with mikezor, but not enough to actually buy the mangas so he can have more money for his treatments.

Top Bottom