• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Oh, and I forgot to mention:

Good to see you in here Halfro. I'm pretty sure at least part of the people here would support any new consistently held smash tournies, whether it be melee or brawl, or, dare I dream, both.

Nice to see you too, lol. I honestly dont have a problem with throwing one or the other because of time constrictions. Competely up to the community. If there is a vote and you guys want to do brawl one and melee the next, no problem. Im thinking we we add you guys to the line up officially in Feb. We are going to have a tournament Feb 28th, the first tournament also including sf4. Good news for all. Ill be sure to let you guys know in here when the date is actually set for the tournament.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
so uh me and yang pretty much picked up SF3rd strike a while back as well as random JoJo's bizarre adventure. Don't know what's up with the GGXXAC I kinda got bored with every game side from DotA and my melee disc is nowhere to be found so I couldnt play that either.

Halfro

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Should we pick up playing Street Fighter 4?

Y/N?
Im telling you right now that sf4/hdr will be the most played 2d fighters in 10 years. Easy. I think there is going to be tons of competition and after playing it at the last EVO, it is really fun.

I say you guys pick it up :chuckle:

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
hey guys it Dr. Bill Cosby i should be up for the next tourney but are you guys interested in driving seven hours to Farmington NM?! YOU SHOULD im holding my first tourney its gonna be dope!

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. Should we pick up playing Street Fighter 4?

Y/N?

UMMM i was gona play SF4 when i first heard about it... i plan on using CV who might suck, and vega who always sucks, el fuerte if they dont put Ibuki in and maybe someone top tier. And i played 3rd strike a long time ago.... like when GS was owned by dan and they had the arcade machine.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We were gonna still go to Oh snap, planned to leave by 10am, but nite didn't finish donating until 3pm or so, so we cancelled and are just gonna play left 4 dead

Ravin

Smash Lord
I am?

Im gonna try my **** best, they switched my work around, i work on black friday and thats gonna murder my ***.

Who else has Left 4 Dead? Im about to hop on that again i only need like four more achievements...

PC of course.

Xbox and PS3 shooters are for nubs.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
This is Nite$
You jerk you said you was showing up
>=( Now get over here before i get mad
And Tim, jam, tony, and dante are playing L4D here in a lan
How about you get it for 360 and hang out with us D:

Ravin

Smash Lord
Again, Xbox shooters are for nubs.

You still playing on a console, your robbing yourself D:

And as I said, im gonna try, im bringing it up to Lotus right this second. As a matter of fact.

I may even attempt to wiggle out of work, to see how it goes. Lol.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Whatever, Ravin is just scared of his new high tiers being beaten as badly as his Samus, robs him of character johns.

Also, we have it for xbox because my computer doesn't have a 54" screen

Ravin

Smash Lord
Pity, sucks for your computer :D

and for the non john record.

I play Samus and Zelda.

Dont get owned now :x

No higher tier here.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I am?

Im gonna try my **** best, they switched my work around, i work on black friday and thats gonna murder my ***.

Who else has Left 4 Dead? Im about to hop on that again i only need like four more achievements...

PC of course.

Xbox and PS3 shooters are for nubs.
****, thank you. It's about time. What's your steam ID?

This is Nite$
You jerk you said you was showing up
>=( Now get over here before i get mad
And Tim, jam, tony, and dante are playing L4D here in a lan
How about you get it for 360 and hang out with us D:
Or he can play it with me and other people who were sensible enough to buy it for the PC B)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
This is not the great Nite$.
It is the amazing Izzy.

PC gaming is for elitist *******s. L4D handles perfectly on the xbox controls and set-up.

Still, I wish it had mods.

Ravin

Smash Lord
You cant get the same reaction time and freedom as a PC would give you.

And its not really for elitists.

I prefer the freedom and customization, as well as the DL chances.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I personally can't stand an FPS on the console. I get all the controls just fine, I just can't aim worth a **** with a the analog stick, worked by my right thumb no less. If you can aim with that... thing... then all the more power to you. Me, I'll stick to FPS on the PC. Plus PCs get a developer console, if you're into that sort of thing. God knows I've used a few commands once in a while to fix something bugging out.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txnuf_Tl7xQ 4:09 For you Albuquerque! This is also (possibly) where Tony got his "Yup, that's a big 'un!" at 3:26.

Yes, I am up at 6 AM watching Dexter's Lab episodes.

I want PC L4D, but the graphics are glitchy for me when I go online (but not when I play Single Player??). It makes a lot of the floors and walls bright as hell. So while everyone is being all careful, I can see the shadow of whatever from ages away.

I can BS enough shots to survive on Console, but it does get me a lot of team shots (Sorry guys on Friday! :D !) Plus, mods and additions will come out for PC from the fan base. That'd be especially nice.

I'm gonna bop you one, girl!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Playing L4D online was bad times after Tim dumped me for Tony. I never really realized how many people play like absolute Rambo-like morons. At every chance they can hit a switch, they do with no prepping, they don't stick together so obviously, they don't help you out when in trouble. I finally get to the point where I don't back them up and that breaks the last tie of any sort of "team" we had.

I just get very unlucky with these things, I guess.

Top Bottom