• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I thought you ditched us, Jamaal. D:

I might get it for PC. Mods are too hot. Also, it'd be nice if they patched it so you can't just shoot through walls.
Do it! I hope this will convince you: http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:crossroadsmall&catid=2:news

I don't bother playing versus unless I'm with friends or I just rejoin rooms until I get decent teamates.
I deleted you off my friends because I had no idea who you were. Feel free to add me again.

Yeah, I don't even try in versus unless I'm playing with friends.

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12:crossroadsmall&catid=2:news

Much needed emphasis.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, here's how xbox l4d is going: Steve goes too fast, Tony goes too slow, I pick bad locations. Updates as they occur.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Hehe, okay so like I might be able to get back into t3h smash scene soon now that I got my munnies situation under control. However, L4D owns too hard...must...buy

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
dude its mikezors
Oh no! How could I have been so foolish? Forgive me, Mikezors, sweetheart :(?

So, here's how xbox l4d is going: Steve goes too fast, Tony goes too slow, I pick bad locations. Updates as they occur.
Now you just need someone who shoots their team mates, or does Tony do that, too?

There is no such thing as too fast when you are running from zombies.
There should be a nice balance between running from them and shooting them... wait, what am I saying? 99% shooting 1% running.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So, I'm wondering how much monies I should bring to FF.

Singles:
Pre-registration:
-All Fighting Game - $10 venue fee, $10 pot - $20 per person

Singles
Door:
-All Fighting Game - $20 venue fee, $10 pot - $30 per person

Is this $50 all together? Prereg? Door? WHAAAAAA

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Singles:
Pre-registration:
-All Fighting Game - $10 venue fee, $10 pot - $20 per person

Singles
Door:
-All Fighting Game - $20 venue fee, $10 pot - $30 per person
AH, so seeing as I did prereg online, and I'm only playing one game, I'd just disregard the second thingy.

So $20 bucks? Sahwheat.

anyone want to come over today? feel free to show up any time basically... cant stay super late though.

(ferdi and yang are already coming)

oh yeah give me a call ahead of time 720 935 8484

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
UPDATE: Steve still goes too fast, Tony sticks with his team, Tim runs off and gets pissed off when his team gets mugged, claiming zombies couldn't have existed because they were wiped out, when they clearly weren't, Rafa thinks he's playing OoT and tries to examine every room every time, as if a heart container will suddenly show up, Heibrahi separates from the group, gets *****, and then uses the SGNM john of "for the lulz", Ayiela gets sad, Don does whut? Jam seriously is too good at knowing where everyone ever is (I think he hacks somehow), and walls need to be at least a little more resistant to bullets. Seriously.

Also, CTDS is pretty cool. Mike, I'm unsure about my travel status as of right now. I was going to hang out with a friend today, but he had to go do stuff, so it'll have to be in the afternoon. Should I bring Brawl+, if I do come?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
This is nite$
What the ****
I dont do it for the lulz son
I said i was patroling cause it seemed like a good idea
You dont get hurt as much as you would on campaign so its all good
And Tony is the one that becomes completely clueless when someone else is being attacked and someone forgets everytime that the person in trouble glows orange (HELP HELP HELP!)xD

Also 3 computers as helpers is broken
I can go through levels and not shoot once and i get to a safe with no damage taken xD

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
This is nite$
What the ****
And Tony is the one that becomes completely clueless when someone else is being attacked and someone forgets everytime that the person in trouble glows orange (HELP HELP HELP!)xD

I can go through levels and not shoot once and i get to a safe with no damage taken xD
Try doing that on expert and tell me how that goes.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Jam seriously is too good at knowing where everyone ever is (I think he hacks somehow)
I just think "Where would I hide?" Really, a lot of places don't have a huge amount of approach or hiding spots, outside of namely Death Toll. And 80% of the time I'm right. I just abuse other's necessity for reaction/aiming and use it to my advantage. :D

Playing with my Nephew, I do tons worse when we're playing survivors. It's weird. My ability just jumps off a cliff and brings my luck with it. I got stuck on a door when trying to pass by a close witch. Then a Tank attacked me right when I was saying "Where's the tank coming from?" Everyone starts walking in my way too, and I start shooting a LOT less. High damage taken + Low Damage Output = Me seeming like a noob.

But me and two other randoms did leave my nephew dead on the dock RIGHT outside of the boat. :D So we're even.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
This is nite$
What the ****

Except every time I don't call for help, I get knocked down to either 10-20 health from full, or I die. I have more assists than anyone for saving, aside from ~maybe~ Tim. Patrolling is stupid, because it breaks you from your group and lets both sides get *****. Someone has to go out and save you, and then we all take massive damage.

Steve asked you why you kept going out there and getting ***** by Hunters, you responded with, and I quote, "for teh lulz". No joke, son.

I'd love to say you could benefit from doing call-outs, but you get huntowned so much that we've all just become accustomed to waiting until you get tackled before saving you. :D!

So, who all plans on bringing Wiis for FFF? We need 7.

So far as I know, we have the following:

1) The great Nite$
2) Timotee
3) Timo... Me.
4) Ferdi(?)
5) Yang (?)
6) Ravin (>_>?)
7) I know we had at least 5 actually confirmed, but I can't remember a **** one. Lemme know, people.

Ravin

Smash Lord
So, who all plans on bringing Wiis for FFF? We need 7.

1) The great Nite$
2) Timotee
3) Timo... Me.
4) Ferdi(?)
5) Yang (?)
6) Ravin (>_>?)
7) I know we had at least 5 actually confirmed, but I can't remember a **** one. Lemme know, people.

Lolwut?

Yeah, Ill bring mine. Lemme clear it up with Lotus.

Not like anyone uses it beside me anymore.

Also know me and Lotus wont be showing up till... around 7 or 8ish... So we wont have the wii for you guys till singles on Saturday?

can someone gimme a **** link for this tounry... I backtracked and asked and everyone is like Lolwut?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
who all plans on bringing Wiis for FFF? We need 7.

1) The great Nite$
2) Timotee
3) Timo... Me.
4) Ferdi(?)
5) Yang (?)
6) Ravin (>_>?)
I'm bringing one as well

Ravin

Smash Lord
From what the tounry times said, you guys will still be at Colorado university by the time Lotus and I roll into town.

Tony, Can you pm me your number and DFG's so i can have a contact to call so i can make sure I know where people are?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I can't believe you ate the whoooooooooooole thing. Any of you. I didn't. D:

Ravin, I'll be with Nite, just call him, since he's staff.

FAKE EDIT: Seriously Jamaal, that's spot on.

Ravin

Smash Lord
I can't believe you ate the whoooooooooooole thing. Any of you. I didn't. D:

Ravin, I'll be with Nite, just call him, since he's staff.

FAKE EDIT: Seriously Jamaal, that's spot on.
YOUR MOM.

Alright.

Singles is Saturday right?

Edit - Im going to be using my gay little thing from NDK (The free blah blah) gonna pay for a friend whos gonna go. And do i get the discount thingy for Lotus because we are bringing the Wii?
Just a thought, i can still pay full for her to support the tounry if need be.

Top Bottom