• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

HeavyArms

Smash Rookie
O and yeah i played nite yesterday, and some others guys, ....i think one gusy name was tony, didn't get the other gusy name, but DAM, i didn't realize how good they were, mostly everyone round we playing it came down to the wire(1 stock, and like 100%+) but they always manage to get me.....boo, nite was just a pain to play cuz i know the perfect characters to play against someone, but he ALWAYS chose random! lol, but i found out they live like right down the street from me so i'll get to smash with them regularly......

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I used to play wow, but I can't really stay attached to any MMO anymore, 5 years of Everquest burned me out on grinding.

Edit: PS, I was the other guy, sorry we didn't formally introduce, name is Tim.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
None of us play WoW. Not a single one. Not even Kyo.

O and yeah i played nite yesterday, and some others guys, ....i think one gusy name was tony, didn't get the other gusy name, but DAM, i didn't realize how good they were, mostly everyone round we playing it came down to the wire(1 stock, and like 100%+) but they always manage to get me.....boo, nite was just a pain to play cuz i know the perfect characters to play against someone, but he ALWAYS chose random! lol, but i found out they live like right down the street from me so i'll get to smash with them regularly......
You need to learn how to play characters against a person, not just CP. If any rounds were close (and not NEARLY that many were that close), it was because we ****** around while playing. Tim 4 stocked you the first time you guys played. I 3 stocked you once or twice. Dunno how Nite did.

Pick one or two characters, and stick with them. Also, start watching your and your opponent's habits.

Still, nice to get some new blood. We'll get you into shape in no time. Brawl is easy stuff.

None of us play WoW. Not a single one. Not even Kyo.

You need to learn how to play characters against a person, not just CP. If any rounds were close (and not NEARLY that many were that close), it was because we ****** around while playing. Tim 4 stocked you the first time you guys played. I 3 stocked you once or twice. Dunno how Nite did.

Pick one or two characters, and stick with them. Also, start watching your and your opponent's habits.

Still, nice to get some new blood. We'll get you into shape in no time. Brawl is easy stuff.
I can see you were trying to be nice, but uh... maybe less condescending ******* tone would help.

Also, no more hearts.

Anyone want to come over today? Or are you guys going to that GG tournament in Colorado Springs? Even if you do whoever is not going feel free to contact me and come over.

720 935 8484
6373 S Jericho Way, Centennial, Colorado, 80016

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I can see you were trying to be nice, but uh... maybe less condescending ******* tone would help.

Also, no more hearts.

Anyone want to come over today? Or are you guys going to that GG tournament in Colorado Springs? Even if you do whoever is not going feel free to contact me and come over.

720 935 8484
I was going to say that, but I decided I was being condescending myself.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I'se plays worlds of warcrafts

None of us play WoW. Not a single one. Not even Kyo. Igneous is less than a person, so he doesn't count.

He needs to plays me. I'm still not that great so it would work out great. And apperantipily we're both wow players.

I turned 20 today, now I feel all old or something

Bacon&Eggs

Smash Cadet
Hey Igneous, did you still want to hook up sometime? FoCo is boring xd

Also, congrats on turning twenty. It also looks like you're about to make your thousandth post.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey Igneous, did you still want to hook up sometime? FoCo is boring xd

Also, congrats on turning twenty. It also looks like you're about to make your thousandth post.
Oh man your right this is one thousand, and yeah maybe next weekend or something. I had to work a lot this weekend.

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHAH
you stupid *****.
GET ****!!!!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
When someone claims that almost every round came down to the wire after being 3 stocked by everyone on multiple occasions, I tend to be a little bit harsh. I ♥ Igneous because he knows he needs to improve (we all do), but doesn't knock himself, or talk himself up. Good balance, there. Then again, he's none-too-shabby at SC4, so he's not exactly a scrub, is he?

Sorry Mike, didn't see your post yesterday. Even if I did, I was sleeping almost all day due to food poisoning. When I wasn't sleeping, I was throwing up or reading Boondocks. Super lame.

EDIT: Also, Roman, you need to keep your phone working. I tried getting ahold of you but couldn't. D: D: D:

SUPER FAKE EDIT!:

Mikezor, just for you:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys. I am going to try to get NVGA to ban MK. Is it ok if I refer them to you too?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
He wanted you to hold his hair back!

Also, Ken is like a little rat, he goes *hilarious gnawing noises*

Ferdi, Mikezor, Yang, are you guys going to OK? Need to get things finalized >.< More the merrier!

Edit: Also, hi to new person!

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
You guys want to do something tomorrow i dont have school cus its veterans day
edit: ROOTING FOR YA KEN YOU BETTER WIN SURVIVOR....

edit2: oh and hi new guy im alex.....

Also, no more hearts.

720 935 8484
i approve this message
I was going to say that, but I decided I was being condescending myself.
But there's a difference between being condescending to a new guy he's only met once, versus Tony, who would just insult the other person back quickly then forget about it.
i approve this message
He's going to tribe cancel

Edit: looks like the cancer took over smashboards NEW ***S!!!!!!!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Hey guys, help Tony to collect about 7 Wii's for Smash for the Fighter Frenzy. WE WILL HAVE VID FEED AND WILL BE RECORDING FINALS AND KEY MATCHES!!

Steve, I'm going to need my PS2 back so we have about 3 Ps2 for GG as well

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Tim / Tony, I need one of you or someone who lives in Aurora to pick up some flyers that I DESPERATELY NEED delivered to A-town mall, the gamestop across the street from A-town Mall and the SouthLands store. Please one of you or someone give me a call so I can give you the flyers today. If someone can meet me at the Tivoli today that would be great. Give me a call at 303-808-7746 when you get a chance.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Greg, Imma call you after I take care of something. I'm low on gas, but I should be able to do at least this. :D

OMFG cinnamon toast crunch is amazing..... oh and i want to do something today

Oh and ill play DOTA but i need WC3 how much is the battlechest now
Might be getting together for GG, if'n youse play that.

Top Bottom