• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
yay he won and its all thanks to me

and im bored today
someone do something

plus i will contact this new guy for fun

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
does he look like kenny, but with a mask on?

Edit: one of the videos I posted of Lovo beasting Kenny got removed today because of copyright violations. =(

HeavyArms

Smash Rookie
Haha, well i'm going over to brownnites crib today, but i you really wanna smash it up, txt me or something and we'll make it happen, just just promise me you wont cry when i beat you...people have a tendincy to do that sometimes, lol

HeavyArms

Smash Rookie
Oh guys I found the guy named Eric
Eric: http://www.geocities.com/mommy2eric2000/eric-horns2a.jpg
he looks like he has mad skillz I don't know if you should verse HeavyArms lol
HeavyArms you have to go to tournaments and actually compete with good players before you can say that your tired of nubs
ahahahah, wow Lucy, you pretty funny......but seriusly i'm tried to enter come CCT tourneys, and some other stuff, but everytime something ******** came up, and i wont be able to do anything soon probably cuz i'm going to tokyo, plus.....the whole point of tourneys is to make money, i got a job and make some good money on the side, so i don't need to waste money on it, i'd rather just go for the so called" champs" and smash them up 1v1 without tha gay" 3 stock" bull**** anyone whos good can some back from 3 stocks honestly % stock is my minimum, with out all the other crap............like i said tho, if you ever wanna try me, lucy, hit me up.

HeavyArms

Smash Rookie
so i'm guessing everyone on here knows eachother pretty well........all these lil inside jokes are making so lonely:(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Haha, well i'm going over to brownnites crib today, but i you really wanna smash it up, txt me or something and we'll make it happen, just just promise me you wont cry when i beat you...people have a tendincy to do that sometimes, lol
Hahah, yeah Erik was pretty ****ing good man, wD's ***.......i still whoopes him tho, who WD's as luigi? lol
I am "He who remains!" Call me Mr. Immortal, cuz i have a hard time dieing......lol
You talking about the show? hahah, i dont really like it much......no too funny to me
ahahahah, wow Lucy, you pretty funny......but seriusly i'm tried to enter come CCT tourneys, and some other stuff, but everytime something ******** came up, and i wont be able to do anything soon probably cuz i'm going to tokyo, plus.....the whole point of tourneys is to make money, i got a job and make some good money on the side, so i don't need to waste money on it, i'd rather just go for the so called" champs" and smash them up 1v1 without tha gay" 3 stock" bull**** anyone whos good can some back from 3 stocks honestly % stock is my minimum, with out all the other crap............like i said tho, if you ever wanna try me, lucy, hit me up.
so i'm guessing everyone on here knows eachother pretty well........all these lil inside jokes are making so lonely:(
I approve of this message

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
ahahahah, wow Lucy, you pretty funny......but seriusly i'm tried to enter come CCT tourneys, and some other johns, but everytime some johns came up, and i wont be able to do anything johnsworthy probably cuz i'm going to tokyo, more johns.....the whole reason to john for tourneys is to make money, i got a job and make some good johns on the side, so i don't need to waste more johns on it, i'd rather just go john for the so called" champs" and brag about it 1v1 without tha gay" 3 stock" bulljohns anyone whos good can john back from 3 stocks honestly % stock is my minimum john, with out all the other johns............like i said tho, if you ever wanna hear me john, lucy, hit me up.
Fixed for somewhat accuracy...

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Lucy? Lucy? Dude I'm a guy and my name is pronounced Lu- Sir- Is. Also I can't understand what your trying to say. Are you trying to say you don't like stocks and you like to put on the health option with a set percent. Also i would verse but I live in grand Junction so unless you wanna give me a ride. If I head down to Denver I might give you a call tho and verse you to see if you are any good.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, with time slipping into the future, I wanna get OK figured out.

People that are for sure: Me, Tony, Nite, Jamaal.
People that are highly likely: Mikezor, Ferdi.
People that are maybe: Lovo? Anyone else?

I need confirmations so we can figure out driving/vehicles and who we end up staying with. Also, we need to figure out when we'd go.

So, with time slipping into the future, I wanna get OK figured out.

People that are for sure: Me, Tony, Nite, Jamaal.
People that are highly likely: Mikezor, Ferdi.
People that are maybe: Lovo? Anyone else?

I need confirmations so we can figure out driving/vehicles and who we end up staying with. Also, we need to figure out when we'd go.
just go on a plane man if you wait to figure this out it will be too late and people are going to be like gay and not go and in the end only 2 people will go with you and it will be more expensive than going on a plane

i hope you go

and you should win

goooooooo ness!!!

HeavyArms

Smash Rookie
Lucy? Lucy? Dude I'm a guy and my name is pronounced Lu- Sir- Is. Also I can't understand what your trying to say. Are you trying to say you don't like stocks and you like to put on the health option with a set percent. Also i would verse but I live in grand Junction so unless you wanna give me a ride. If I head down to Denver I might give you a call tho and verse you to see if you are any good.
I was joking about tha lucy thing...Lusi...and lucy, get it? lol, but hey i honestly wouldn't mind driving down to GJ, i've been there before for some of my games.... as long as you wouldn't mind pitching in the gas money for the trip, otherwise i would play you online or something but unfortunatly i lost my direct connection, and am using a wireless one, that is great20% of teh time, and sucks ballz 80% of the time......

Top Bottom