• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Hey, Im a zombie most mornings.

What's special about this year?

Happy late Bdays to Tony.

Ken misses jokes about brawl and it's lack of technicals.

And Ravin let me know to play you at Fall Fighter, I have issues with Samus so I'd like to see why you think its 50-50.

Lastly, which is much better than in conclusion imo, is anything going on this weekend?

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Well yesterday sucked bad.... I DID NOTHING. I watched movies in my room ate alot of the candy i was supposed to hand out and avoided trick or treaters.

Anything going down??

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
So I FINALLY got my stimulus check in, will cash tomorrow.

Might be able to go to OK, need to check my ****.
Also, Sam I have the money for the stick now so let me know when you want to come down / us come up and do that.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Alright, Steve, i'm available tomorrow and Tuesday after 3 so we can work something out then, call my cell 720-425-9964 and just leave a message if i dont answer, also i have texting so you can do that too. If not i'll just call Tim cus I don't think I have your number steve.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder for the 18+ crowd: Polls open at 7am if you didn't vote early. Put your thoughts on presidents, senators, other politicians, and changes to our state constitution in the pot!

HeavyArms

Smash Rookie
Ok i'm getting bored now.....

Ok, i'm tired of owning all these nub as people around my neighboorhood, i went to a EbGames and whooped some guy named Erik there both in Brawl nad Melee......am i just to good for this plane of existance? I'm just gonna Break it down, I live in Co amd and looking for some people who can atleast last 5min......lol, so If ANYONE thinks they can stop my Reign of Terror! Call me!! i was a lil weird about giving out my number, but thats how desperate for a challenge i am......u'd all be Surprised who i play with, heheheee
so if you live In Aurora or Denver Txt me or Call me, I have two cars and a bus pass, so you don't have to worry about me not showing up, and if your cool, i might even give you a ride to your Grave.......so Hit me up if you think i got the skillz to pay the billz=)

303-828-7106!

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

Ok, i'm tired of owning all these nub as people around my neighboorhood, i went to a EbGames and whooped some guy named Erik there both in Brawl nad Melee......am i just to good for this plane of existance? I'm just gonna Break it down, I live in Co amd and looking for some people who can atleast last 5min......lol, so If ANYONE thinks they can stop my Reign of Terror! Call me!! i was a lil weird about giving out my number, but thats how desperate for a challenge i am......u'd all be Surprised who i play with, heheheee
so if you live In Aurora or Denver Txt me or Call me, I have two cars and a bus pass, so you don't have to worry about me not showing up, and if your cool, i might even give you a ride to your Grave.......so Hit me up if you think i got the skillz to pay the billz=)

303-828-7106!
hey i would love to play u sometime, what chars do u play in both brawl and melee?
and just to get an idea of your skill level in melee....do u WD or Shffl? ALso if ur really confident how bout we bet some money on this

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

303-828-7106!
50$ money match in both games.

BO3
Neutral stages
No items

720-937-8993

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I'll even challenge this guy to a MM and I don't even play anymore xD. Speaking of which, Steve if you read this let's get together today for a bit and hang out and do that swap. I'm shroomin tonight so let's do it before 8.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
75$ mm. NOW.

Both games. Neutrals only
no items :D
4 stock melee, 3 stock brawl.

EDIT: Wrong state :(

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Ferdi, he beat some guy named erik, and we dont have anyone with a name nearly up to that calibur.

Dont do it Ferdi!! Dont throw your life away!

Best intro post evar to this guy, but I would like to start a pot to take bets on how long he lasts, anyone else in?

Sam, I might be up in thornton today, I'll text you soonish when I know more of whats going on.

303-828-7106!
wow who are you ?

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice

303-828-7106!
hahahahahah
skillz to pay the billz
this guy listens to House of Pain

lusiris

Smash Apprentice
Only 1 grand Timotee was betting 2000 I wonder how high will it go also if someone does verse him could they record it on a video camera I want to see how good he is

Top Bottom