• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Went I went with Tim and Meno a few years ago, it was awesome. The melee grand finals gave me more adrenaline than any sport I've ever watched or played. I'm going to Genesis next time it happens. Also probably Evo.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I heard someone say on the live stream that Genesis happens every other year.

So Meno do you think we might be able to go to KTAR/Apex to make up for missing Genesis?

:D

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
I think it's quite amusing that when I talk to my host family sister and brother in facebook messages, they talk to me in english and I respond in spanish, yet somehow everything works, lol.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tranz is spanish?!?!?!
I SPEAK IT YO.

Actually I do speak spanish fairly fluently (I can watch spanish TV channels and understand them no problem.) atm I don't really have the vocabulary to express myself well enough to speak it, but I manage what I can.

I also am learning japanese too, and when i'm really bored, German. Makes for interesting days.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
@ Level Zero >.> XD

これでそれを使いだろうよ。XD
ボングはただ偽者だ。それにしても、信の日本語は訳すができない。

Also Tranz, you're close. ;) You have to put ha instead of wa. :3

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've had 3 hakumains ragequit on me today.
Moblins obviously heading some kind of anti-spelt cult in the hakumen dimensions.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well they did pools twice, I think after they removed all those who didn't make it out of pools there were only about 40 that were placed in the actual bracket.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure it was a 48 man bracket, meaning he beat one person to get 33rd.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I would like to see that big group picture we all did too.

It's been almost a year now.

Dan is still sticking by that he doesn't have tthe pics.

Speaking of SuperCon, isn't that coming up again next month?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
aren't we boycotting supercon?

Hakumains ragequit because a lot of them use the easy damage he can get against scrubs as a crutch. I've played a lot of hakus lately that just spam counter and use specials when they have 8 stars.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Have been considering going to a cutthroat turney provided I have a job. Since I don't meh. I am all for boycotting them but only if we have a cheaper alternative. Our alternative was "lets not have a scene!"

Face it everyone. We actually had a scene that was flurishing with the tourneys ccc held. While I really appreciate Dan... he is just one person. Who really had to use his personal space as a venue. So problems arise. Idk if I can get a job soon I might start going to CCC tourneys. It will be free money unless you guys show up. So...show up please? Would hate to have a lackluster fight in grand finals.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Considering I could feed myself for a month with the price of one CCC tourney, I still don't think that's worth it.

It'd be worth it if i actually won them, but I don't.

-Ran

Smash Master
I'm going to put CCC out of business. That's entirely TOO high for a tournament. We're going to be rolling in the $5 to $10 range.

Rizen

Smash Legend
On my morning walk I rescued a cute baby raccoon from an empty dumpster by putting an old shelf, that I'd been meaning to throw away for over a year, in as a step ladder.

It so cute <3

Top Bottom