• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because of this board all of the video's youtube is recommending me are bee and honey related.

Bees!

Smash Ace
@bees- TIME TO POST EVERYWHERE
YAY! XD
@Dan- What the fuuuuuu Yay little kids blowing holes in each others heads and burning each other alive with Flamethrowers; all under the supervision and recording of adults who direct it. XD
response is in yellow yo

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
So Steam's Snake is gonna become a regular thing?

I might let him fair me just so I won't feel left out.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
My parents both said yes to me hosting a smashfest this Saturday, so there will be one. If you guys want there can be a tournament too. It'd just be something like a $5 entry fee with top 2 getting payouts. Also, bring money for dinner cause we'll either go and get something or have it delivered. Show up at 1, leave whenever (Iirc last time the last person to leave was at 2 AM).

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well, the cop just grabbed me and made me go to the office, where I waited until more cops arrived to write me a ticket. But it seemed very standard procedure

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Damn, all you get is a ticket for cliff diving at casa bonita? Get in a fist fight with the gorilla next time.
Were you with anyone?

Also, I'll be working full time this summer. I'm trying to get Saturdays off so I can go to tourneys and hang out and stuff.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
My parents both said yes to me hosting a smashfest this Saturday, so there will be one. If you guys want there can be a tournament too. It'd just be something like a $5 entry fee with top 2 getting payouts. Also, bring money for dinner cause we'll either go and get something or have it delivered. Show up at 1, leave whenever (Iirc last time the last person to leave was at 2 AM).
If it's less than 1.5 hours from Littleton and there will be Melee, I'll see if I can come.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
We should all take a shot everytime Dillon posts about his wacky antics.

EDIT: Also thank you Bess for introducing my new purpose in life with this game.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
If it's less than 1.5 hours from Littleton and there will be Melee, I'll see if I can come.
He lives out in Morrison. You're on bowles, right? His house is somewhere off Morrison, back in one of those hidden communities in the valley.

Or at least that's where i remember it being. Either way, it's less than 15 minutes from my place and I live across the street from Chatfield Senior.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I do have Melee, but I'm terrible at it. If any other Melee-ers come then you can have friendlies with them, ImposterFish. My place is definitely less than 1 1/2 hours from Littleton. My address is 5387 Tiger Bend Lane, Morrison, 80465.

So far, there's a few maybes and nobody confirmed. But if all the maybes show up then it'd be Bees, Steam, Amaterasu Okami, Meno, ImposterFish (if there's Melee-ers), Level Zero, and possibly Jorge/Dave if they randomly show up like last time.

Steam

Smash Hero
also hey guys going to Genesis: when are we planning on leaving for it? I get in from Europe on the Wednesday before it. We'd still easily be able to make it if we left on thursday morning tho... but we'd have to drive through the night.

also I just realized if I go that jet lag is going to raaaaape me at genesis. /prejohns

Top Bottom