• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Pretty sycked for New Mexico now. A roadtrip with 0% of listening to musicals?

And we're playing at Fish's Saturday, correct?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I think my car is what we'll take to NM, it did well on my trip just recently and it's got full air conditioning, goes 30 mpg, and has mp3 stuff.

As long as Yang does not own the full soundtrack to Spring Awakening, the beautiful and heart-wrenching story of angsty German highschool students during World War 2, winner of a dozen Tony awards, I think I won't go crazy with rage.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
history story for hours? Sounds like a hoot'n a half...you get outta school so you don't have to learn that stuff anymore. :V
Atleast its not animal documentarys. My sis listens to those all the time in the car. I can tell you every little detail about snakes if I wanted too!

ANYWHO it should be fun for ya menos. Your with homies. :3

Btw is fishfest holding tourneys every week yet? '3'

Steam

Smash Hero
hey guys. I think Imma main snake now. he's more fun than Lucario...

and with that means I no longer take brawl seriously at all... if I do... not sure yet.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
What tournament?

Also the roadtrip to Genesis is still on for this summer right Meno?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Genesis is still a go. Since Bees and Fish aren't gonna be driving with us, gas is gonna be more expensive though.

We're gonna need to reserve a room qweek though. They're already out of doubles. I'll see if I can get that tomorrow.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
sunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunnysunny
Ness cannot comprehend the true form of spelts comment!

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Wait Bees isn't?

How inconsiderate.. I was looking forward to being cramped with that ROB for a 16 hour car ride.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Challenge excepted heavy koopa!

So ok, if you don't know yet i'm a weirdo that wants life to be an adventure. I wanna see the world! Since I was little I had dreams of roaming the world meeting new people by, foot, car, train or plane! Share the story of my travels with others, and learn about others storys as well as I go! and lets face it, i'm not the richest man ever. So if I ever did want to see the world i'd have to make due with what I have and do it by car. (hotels are expensive man!) So a week ago I got my license and one of the first things I did was test how it would feel like to live in my car while I travel. I camped out in the safeway parking lot overnight. xD It wasn't that bad actually. I had so much time to think and read my mangas. Was pretty cool. Just scary as ****! I was looking out my window every few minutes like sum rapist was loose in the safeway parking lot. .____.

I think I might journey around the entire CO first before I set off for the rest of the world though. I want to make stops where you guys are~! <3

Also, for those of you who have played phoenix wright trials and tribulations I made the ultimate godot **** joke in the lucario thread. I'm proud. :3

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Challenge excepted heavy koopa!

So ok, if you don't know yet i'm a weirdo that wants life to be an adventure. I wanna see the world! Since I was little I had dreams of roaming the world meeting new people by, foot, car, train or plane! Share the story of my travels with others, and learn about others storys as well as I go! and lets face it, i'm not the richest man ever. So if I ever did want to see the world i'd have to make due with what I have and do it by car. (hotels are expensive man!) So a week ago I got my license and one of the first things I did was test how it would feel like to live in my car while I travel. I camped out in the safeway parking lot overnight. xD It wasn't that bad actually. I had so much time to think and read my mangas. Was pretty cool. Just scary as ****! I was looking out my window every few minutes like sum rapist was loose in the safeway parking lot. .____.

I think I might journey around the entire CO first before I set off for the rest of the world though. I want to make stops where you guys are~! <3

Also, for those of you who have played phoenix wright trials and tribulations I made the ultimate godot **** joke in the lucario thread. I'm proud. :3

Real talk: Be an english teacher.

Most countries only require you to have a college degree of any sort (Japan, Korea, Thailand, Middle East, Africa, etc, etc) and while you won't be raking in the cash (Japan averages about 3-4k a month at entry level, korea 4, and Middle East 5.5-6) you can still live there and immerse yourself in the actual community as opposed to just being a passerby that's only there for a week or so. It's a LOT more fun to do immersion, it's the exact reason why I changed my major, and you'll learn a heck of a lot more and have much more memorable experiences.

Also, you won't be able to travel extremely far only by car, and the costs will actually add up pretty quickly.

OR, if you don't want to travel around teaching english, then just teach english in Japan or Korea. Every 6 months you have to leave for 2 weeks (they have weird visa rules) and just use your monies to fly to various places for that time while you're teaching.

I'm doing something similar, so if this is -actually- something you're serious about and want to talk about, drop me a PM or something :3.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
So Meno if you were gonna charge 50$ per person if every seat was filled, what would be the cost if ony half are filled?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Real talk: Be an english teacher.

Most countries only require you to have a college degree of any sort (Japan, Korea, Thailand, Middle East, Africa, etc, etc) and while you won't be raking in the cash (Japan averages about 3-4k a month at entry level, korea 4, and Middle East 5.5-6) you can still live there and immerse yourself in the actual community as opposed to just being a passerby that's only there for a week or so. It's a LOT more fun to do immersion, it's the exact reason why I changed my major, and you'll learn a heck of a lot more and have much more memorable experiences.

Also, you won't be able to travel extremely far only by car, and the costs will actually add up pretty quickly.

OR, if you don't want to travel around teaching english, then just teach english in Japan or Korea. Every 6 months you have to leave for 2 weeks (they have weird visa rules) and just use your monies to fly to various places for that time while you're teaching.

I'm doing something similar, so if this is -actually- something you're serious about and want to talk about, drop me a PM or something :3.
I'm majoring in music and English and wondering what to do with myself. I just might do this.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Fishbait!

When is your thing today? If it all.

*checks aib chat*

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well I was really planning on going to Fishfest today but I woke up this morning thinking I seriously don't feel like driving an hour all he way up to Morrison.

Lazy moments.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I really liked the venue last time I went to fishfest, but not enough BB/Melee players. I'll play brawl for hours, but only if 90% of the matches played during those hours are Ganon dittos or Ganon V. Falcon.

On a side note, I love melee. Kage and Axe are my two favorite players and they **** in teams together too.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Moblin, we got a group of 4 melee players in the Springs now. 2 of us regularly show up. You need to come.

Although I won't be there this Friday.

Steam

Smash Hero
Well I was really planning on going to Fishfest today but I woke up this morning thinking I seriously don't feel like driving an hour all he way up to Morrison.

Lazy moments.
if I ever catch you complaining about lack of ****. I'm going to kill you

also I fair'd the **** out of dillon

Steam

Smash Hero
Oh sorry Steam was there something you wanted to say to me in person today?
I'd say it to you in person if I could. you have officially lost your right to ever say a word about lack of smashfests in the state of colorado.

also steam's lucario sucks. gets 3 stocked at 21% by Fishbait's falco. though most of them were pretty even. I'm never going to forget winning last stock 251% :3

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I don't like having people be mad at me Steam :(:(:( (Chunky face x 3)

I really gotta get in more time before Genesis comes around.

Top Bottom