• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Was Steam up all night making that pic?

Also it would probably be best just to cover the pool table up at Zournament 3 Dan, seeing as how we can't be trusted to respect your precious belongings.

Steam

Smash Hero
hahaha that picture is great
Steam, did you actually win that match? Or did you just get one stupid kill?
inb4Beesreplies
that RoB wasn't actually Bees's

it was my foot's

because pausing it at that exact moment is hard and I don't want to restart the match 234423 times. so I fair'd a rob over and over again. saved a replay. then tried to take a snapshot in replay mode.

Steam

Smash Hero
I'm asking about the actual match you've been talking about for pages when you spiked Bees.
It was multiple matches. But I won the one we were manly referring to. I won the BO3 he won the BO5. But he was kirby in those

besides I've been spiking his kirby and RoB in matches foreva. mainly teams tho

Bees!

Smash Ace
Damn Bees...Steam's Snake? Is it good?
Not really. Going back and looking at the matches he used fsmash a **** ton. Like it connects 3 times during the whole set. Most of them are bull**** reads. Also most of the fAirs are due to me making bad decisions and him being there at the right time. Its about 50/50. Half of them get punished harder than a naughty japanese school girl by her alien teacher with steal phallic shaped tentacles. Also game 5 is like a low percent 2 stock. So to answer your question.
He has some good reads but most look like guesses. It wont happen again as long as I am paying attention.

Bees!

Smash Ace
you used fAir 3 times in game 5. and fsmash 4. considering 1 of the fAirs cost you a stock at 80% when it got punished(not too good) and one of the fsmashes resulted in just about a stock. Also when you consider that the 5 match was 2 minutes and 44 seconds long. That is quite a bit. In fact every game I won was because I started anticipating those 2 moves and punished them on the last stock. Except for game 5. You were too pressured to get many fAirs off. Keeping the game at that speed prevents you from really using it much. So basically your fAir strategy gets ****ed as soon as your opponent starts zoning your ***.

Steam

Smash Hero
tho... It's not even really a strategy. any situation I use Fsmash in I could use Ftilt with much less commitment and I'm aware of that. same thing with running offstage fair. lol I know doing those things is pretty dumb.

I dunno maybe my snake could be okay if I took him seriously. but he's only a troll snake.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I dunno maybe my snake could be okay if I took him seriously. but he's only a troll snake.
It has potential. The reads you had were hard. But ya you actually ninjad me with the troll snake part. The fact that you fsmash as much as you do is why I say that. Its not like watching a noob either. Its like watching a troll.

Also Meno! We need to play more! I was watching your set vs Coney on youtube and you did pretty good. I think you have a ton of potential from watching you play. I just think we need to figure out what you are falling short on.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wifi is bad for my ROB I think. I could give it a try more. idk. my playstyle is really technical and the lag messes with that.

Also loving Colorado Springs.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Steam wifi me later tonight.

P.S. I don't use MK online so you have no legit reason to decline.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I never got spiked.

I got scurred and got hit by the weak hits, but nooooo spikkeeeeeee everrrrrrr

:phone:

Top Bottom