• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
Hey guys question. What is the smallest prize money pot you would want in order to show up to a tournament?

(Don't get your hopes up, I'm doing a stupid research thing for school).

Also I declare Shameus doesn't exist.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I technically don't exist at the moment due to the fact that I live in Pueblo. A place outside time, space and happiness :/
However, I get by somehow...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
**** you UL.

Last major sickness was when I was 10 and I had the chicken pox. Anyone and everyone is going to get sick like this eventually.
Wooow. Chill dood. Unless you are chill.
I don't know if your joking when ya get sailor mouth. '3'

I hope you get better Danny boy~! The non-existant send you there regards~! <3

Oh also if anyone needs a zoroark ask me~! You have to have one of the shiny event legendary beast to get him unfortunately But I can pokesav those guys up for ya. The legendary beast won't be legit but the zoroark you get from the event they trigger will be.

I hate...no despiiiise event pokemon btw.. Pokemon should be obtainable via some kinda challenge like a boss or a low catch percent. They shouldn't be hard to obtain because you didn't pre-order a dang movie ticket. >w>

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys question. What is the smallest prize money pot you would want in order to show up to a tournament?

(Don't get your hopes up, I'm doing a stupid research thing for school).

Also I declare Shameus doesn't exist.
$100+ local and $500+oos. $2000+super oos

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
I was talking about instate sorry if there was confusion. Thanks guys, anyone else's opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Pffft wow. Ok I refreshed the page like 4 times before realizing its still hth forum.
im a lil buzzed. I'm so light.

DYLAAAAN~!
We gotta talk is that cool? Like threw PMs and stuff!!!

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hopefully this **** stops by sunday, you know...the day after saturday, which comes after friday. ****! Somebody kill me now! Its
getting to me!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Huh? So if you type in smash boards..?

I wonder what other text is being changed.

My little pony?

I'm dying Squirtle

I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL

Well, proved you wrong.

Edit:
Hey I saw you edit that post Steam. Now my post doesn't point out that you proved yourself wrong.

Protip: Filter doesn't work on anything unless there's a space before it.

Top Bottom