• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
White's been holding my hand consistently throughout my entire playthrough of the game, I swear.

Whenever I entered a new route and needed to catch every new Pokemon in it, they always showed up promptly, like they wanted to be caught.

I caught all of the legendaries in 1 or 2 balls, except for Terrakion, which took 5 balls. No Master Ball used. Know that ost of the legendaries have a catch rate of 3, except for Reshiram / Zekrom, which have a catch rate of 45.

I'm up to 218 / 649 Pokemon caught, which is almost exactly 1/3 of the total Pokemon species. I have 138 / 156 Pokemon in the Unova dex caught (3 are event-only).

All of this is only with ~80 hours of effort. This game is fun, but I kind of wish it was more difficult. Or maybe things seem easy when 80 hours just melt together like that.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Seems as though I wondered into the wrong thread as I was trying to get rid of this awful headache and wouldn't you know it, It just got much, much, much worse.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Well made post like underloads are shrugged aside, but the ones about pony's and how gay things are, are the ones that interest the people in this thread.
W...what

You're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late to the party.

It's been done.

In fact, I've done it.
Zaj. Pictures.
PICTURES AT ONCE!

Bees!

Smash Ace
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO000000000000000000000oooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000oooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If it makes you feel better, the game doesn't hold my hand at all. I can never find the pokemon I want and I waste so many pokeballs.

And nobody will give me a Wotter.

Bees!

Smash Ace
you don't need to hear how other people you know are doing worse than you to feel like your life is going okay.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I might fail one of my classes this semester and not be able to graduate in may.
good enough?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I might fail one of my classes this semester and not be able to graduate in may.
good enough?
Solid contribution.

I have IB and AP exams out the ***?

I dunno. I'm fine though... smile though it : D
You might not be though, so solid contribution.

You have the fair good looks of Toon Link and the body of an Olympian god!
You are cute, handsome and studly!
:embarrass:

And I feel better now. Thank you CO smash scene and Sp!elt

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm getting my wisdom teeth ripped out tomorrow, effectively cutting my spring break in half, and instead I have to lay around feeling like **** until school starts again.

Also there's no new pony episode this Friday so that makes it even worse.

Did I help at all?

I'll give you a Wotter.

:)
Revolver Oshawott being bro tier.

Just lemme know when.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm getting my wisdom teeth ripped out tomorrow, effectively cutting my spring break in half, and instead I have to lay around feeling like **** until school starts again.
stfu. I was sick for the whole break. And I'm still sick.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
**** you UL.

Last major sickness was when I was 10 and I had the chicken pox. Anyone and everyone is going to get sick like this eventually.

Underload

Lazy
Lay off that profanity, hater!

Go see a doctor, or start doing more about that sickness so you don't have it for another 3 weeks, or change up your cold-killing routine so it actually works. Really.

Top Bottom