• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Alright, so i've settled into a few champions that I enjoy playing well enough. I pretty much always queue with level 30's anyways so i'm not too worried about playing vs. higher levels, let me know if anyone ever wants to play :o. I can play Janna, Sona, Taric, Zilean, Morgana, Irelia, Sion, and Shen at least decently.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Irish cream is flavored like bailey's irish cream, usually the hazelnut mixes are referred to as such.

And if you see any of us on LoL tranz, just say "invite me if you play, jerkwads". Also, way to only play broken characters.

Steam

Smash Hero
I just found out there was a shortcut to the one input that ***** my felicia combos...

god

dammit

but also

yay **** yes

edit: the shortcut is harder than the normal way >_>

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Alright, so i've settled into a few champions that I enjoy playing well enough. I pretty much always queue with level 30's anyways so i'm not too worried about playing vs. higher levels, let me know if anyone ever wants to play :o. I can play Janna, Sona, Taric, Zilean, Morgana, Irelia, Sion, and Shen at least decently.
username??

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Omg you guys
these cookies
omg.
ItsLike pure sugar and dough...but its not! I can't even explain how amazing these cookies im eating are. But this IS LIKE THE BEST SUGAR HIGH. Like EVER!

EDIT: YANGFU IS ALWAYS WATCHING.
ALWAAAAAAYSSSSSSSSS

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh man.

Coolest posse ever.

Maybe I should stay so we don't intimidate everyone.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Tim's not even cool.

He's just a jerk and everyone thinks he's joking.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
There's a good 15 to -15% chance I'm going to be there. But I'm going to New York this summer! Which is a lot like California except everyone is moody.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
and your chances of getting mugged/***** increases like 37% when you step out of the plane.

Top Bottom