• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Other things got patched too though. Like Spencer and Hagger's floor glitch and Dormamu's j.M doing more damage.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
comboing in <- this direction
Wow for real? I use to have the same problem when I use to play street fighter. Do ya use a pad or ze controllers?

Other things got patched too though. Like Spencer and Hagger's floor glitch and Dormamu's j.M doing more damage.
But I like the floor glitch. ;~;

This kinda tripping I wouldn't mind. But having an swordsman, ninja's and kung fu anthro dog falling flat on there ***** seems....uncharacteristic ya know?

Speaking of which, is it me or does lucario trip aloooot in brawl?

Steam

Smash Hero
Speaking of which, is it me or does lucario trip aloooot in brawl?
OH MY GOD THIS

Just ask Bees... My Lucario will literally trip 3-4 times a match... Ironic since lucario has the best traction in the game.

my MK does too but to a lesser extent.

in general I trip a lot

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
It's almost like everybody trips about the same amount and you just notice and remember your own trips more than others.
No no no!
I swear man!
I play every character I don't just stick too one. I like cycle threw all of em when I play.
Yoshi, he hardly trips despite running alot as him. Lucario though, trips all the time! Its ridiculous! I dunno, I think I find it weirder that he trips so much because it seems outta character.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not true.

Characters who's games consist of a lot of dashing trip far more frequently, where as aerial characters like Peach, Wario, or Jigglypuff trip far less frequently.

The less you dash, the less you trip.

Steam

Smash Hero
It's almost like everybody trips about the same amount and you just notice and remember your own trips more than others.
I dunno man, no matter who I use they don't seem to trip as much as my lucario.

though thankfully I never seem to trip into ****.

It's probably because I like to abuse lucario's amazing foxtrot often

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I have, multiple times. Into MK's F smash and such. It's not fun.

I can't believe mook2 doesn't know about FAFSA >.>

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I'm still so sad I never made that gif for dylan.

Also, moblin's news about that 'person' surprises me negatively.

Bees!

Smash Ace
lol I remember Dylan tripping into an fsmash that was funny.
Seriously though. I trip a lot with ROB. but almost none with Kirby. I even dash dance a ton with kirby and I don't trip hardly ever.

Steam

Smash Hero
I don't remember Dylan tripping into any Fsmash

I know Bees's RoB has tripped into my Fsmash or Aurasphere like 10 times

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
The only thing worse than spending 30 minutes on a math problem is spending 30 minutes on a math problem and getting it wrong.

I drank a monster and I don't think it did anything for me tonight, what kind of energy drinks do you guys drink?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Mike

I think I'm getting it, it's just that I was absent so much this semester that I'm having to learn 3 weeks+ of material all in one night.

I brought it on myself though, that still doesn't mean it sucks any less. lollolol

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Coffee!

I've decided that coffee with Irish cream is my absolute favorite. I don't understand what exactly makes it "Irish" though. Clover extract?

Tim. Explain.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
So I'm coming up to Greeley today to hang with my sibling that is not related to me.

He gets off work at 8:30, but I could come up earlier if there was anybody up there wanting to play some good ol' fashion melee.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
She is broken, duh. Better support than soraka and janna combined, and better harass than nidalee. Needs nerf now.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Oh yeaaaa. Dood that took me soooo long to actually tell what you guys were talking about.
Like for the longest time I thought ya meant like "lol" like well...

Yeaaaaaa....
SO
Ya'll seem to be super into it. Tell me, is it worth the time to check out? I looked up some videos and its looks like WoW only with a team of doods and a diffrent perspective.

Oh also im feeling fiiiiiiine today. Just thought i'd let ya know.
Oh and steam and spelt are super cool! Oh and zaj! Hes the pony with the power!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Naaaah strike that. Steam is short for "steaming pile o' poo" for clinging to that old joke.

Nawwww you're still cool. Man I'm gonna rant soon but im too lazy to post it right now so ya know, prepare yourself colorado!
:ike:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Irish coffee is Irish because who else would be drinking whiskey to wake up.
No, not Irish coffee, Irish cream.

Like at IHOP - you get an assortment of little creams, like hazelnut and half-and-half. I don't think it has alcohol in it...

Also: ha

Top Bottom