• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt: I like you and you are not a ******. However you say dumb things sometimes. But they are really funny so it kinda makes you cool in a twisted way.
point is: i'm dumb.

Spelt's dumb.

But he did do Mu's challenge 10 on the first try and says he can easily do it again for anybody that wants him to.
point is: i'm dumb.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ Point is, you're not dumb.

You won’t ever be the greatest farmer around
Stop sending me Farmville invites you addicted hounds
My E-mail notifies are off because of these clowns
You’re deleted! Deleted!
Jamaal, I have no words ^.^

GTFO. You don't speak Jamaalian
So much win. :awesome:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Welp. I feel like a moron.

And this might make me seem like even a bigger moron, buuuut DTL, were you perhaps at a starbucks today? :3
lol you're not dumb. Meno is. You should start disliking him.

And um...no. But I'm super interested why you thought I might have been.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Interesting fact, I got an infraction for the post you sigged. Which is good, because what I was saying is pretty much the equivalent of forcing marijuana into the lungs of our youthes.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Was going to post about Zournament, but too damn tired and sick... I'll do it tomorrow between classes

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Ok, I will be nice to you Spelt. Sorry for all of the people calling you dumb. FYI I was trying to say that you're awesome, but I'm pretty sure I failed. Anyways, if anyone says dumb things, that would definately be me.

On another note, does anyone know where to get a decent cheap game stick for bb?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You can buy the ex fight stick offa Dylan, maybe.

You thought it was cool that jamz played black litchi. You said it in the most innocent way, and I found it funny. Pretty much the whole story.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
So no one can john about it later, Deus Ex is going for a dollar and three cents on Games for Windows: http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/deusex/

You can buy the ex fight stick offa Dylan, maybe.

You thought it was cool that jamz played black litchi. You said it in the most innocent way, and I found it funny. Pretty much the whole story.
Do that if Dylan is will'n. Otherwise Toys R Us sometimes has those EX sticks on clearance or otherwise.

Amazon also is good.

And I lol'd @ Black Litchi. My Litchi da bess

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
*is willing

The next time I'll see you is probably Zournament. If I win it, I'll just give you the stick. If not, I dunno, what's a fair price? New it's $40 I think so like....$20?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Wow look at all this Brawl in the Smash scene again :D :D :D :D :D :D
Also if Spelt's personality had a face, I would punch it.
However if Jamaal's personality had a face I would make sweet, salty passionate love to it.

Also I need to know of the date soon for Zournament. If it is the weekend before Christmas I don't need to put in for Vacation time off. But if its after Christmas I need to know soon. The deadline for submitting Vacation requests is upon me!

In further news I <3 New Mexico(Come to Pueblo and play Brawl with me!) That or get your scene interested in Brawl again(Tell them its as fun as Lol) lol Then I will hop a bus down there so me and Dekar can have hot MonkeyxRobot Secks with lots of bananas and gyros(Goyf and JT! can watch and Nolan can record) Plus I need to win my $5 back from Dekar eventually. XD Also I need more ICs exp and MK is always good(Can never get enough MK exp)

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Awesome! Thanks for the advice guys! In addition to zournament will there be any smashfests going on during xmas season?

Bees!

Smash Ace
If people could make it down to Pueblo West I would host something. Incentive for Dylan is maybe he can smoke with my roommate(In the garage or outside though, not inside) idk if anyone isn't interested or its too far I understand. It will have to wait until next year when I move to Denver.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
actually that wasn't really directed at anyone, it's just an actual christmas card option i saw and i laughed.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
But people's personalities do have faces... the face of a person's personality is that person's actual face. The face is the representative of the person's personality.

Therefore BeeS has some promises to keep.

Steam

Smash Hero
I might consider trying to host something in my house for anyone who might be interested over christmas break. Just a fest, nothing big.

Bees!

Smash Ace
But people's personalities do have faces... the face of a person's personality is that person's actual face. The face is the representative of the person's personality.

Therefore BeeS has some promises to keep.
A face has little to do with that also I never promised anything. Since personalities are metaphysical then it would be impossible for me to go through with my hypothetical idea. Also what about people born deformed? or burn victims? Siamese twins with one head stuck to the other?
Faces are for communication among other things. Sorry Moblin you are bad at this game ;)

Also this conversation reminds me of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qPufp0KJE8

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Actually, most times the face connotes (and is always part of) someone's personality. Sure, sometimes there's that woman who looks like a ***** but isn't. More often than not, however, if she looks one, she is. True story.

Plus, personality is the means with which you handle communications. Faces are a way to express how communications are going, and therefore, part of your personality. I would also argue that your physical appearance has a great deal to do with how your personality develops, and that your personality will reflect on your physical appearance. They're more-or-less the same.

So now, we need Spelt to be punched by Bees, Jamaal to turn down lovemaking advances from Bees, and Bees to **** Jamz in an alley outside a tournament venue to keep his work.

:D

tl;dr - I just type until I think people stop reading, then I consider arguments won.

If people could make it down to Pueblo West I would host something. Incentive for Dylan is maybe he can smoke with my roommate(In the garage or outside though, not inside) idk if anyone isn't interested or its too far I understand. It will have to wait until next year when I move to Denver.
Being banished to the garage/outside kinda sucks, especially during winter.
GET OWNED, TENDERS!

Bees!

Smash Ace
So now, we need Spelt to be punched by Bees, Jamaal to turn down lovemaking advances from Bees, and Bees to **** Jamz in an alley outside a tournament venue to keep his work.
Sounds like a plan. I will be waiting for you Jamaal (not really, but just in case keep looking over your shoulder)
Being banished to the garage/outside kinda sucks, especially during winter.
GET OWNED, TENDERS!
Nah we both agreed no smoking in the house. Since he pays for the garage it was his idea that it be taken there. He is cool with it. Considering I don't like Cigarette and weed smoke and he agreed to the preconditions I would say it works well(And yes if he just smokes in his room it swarms the entire house and even my room is suffocated by the smell :/
Either way you have someone to smoke with most likely when you come down here. Also you can actually do that down here. Because I really don't give a **** as long as its not done inside the house.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I feel I would be more emotionally attached to the characters in Elfen Lied if they didn't sound like squeak toys.

Top Bottom