• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys I'm really not trying to cause any trouble and now I feel really bad for starting this. Zaj, if you really want this fighting stick for cheaper, you can have it. I don't want to hurt your feelings with any sort of argument, plus if anyone can afford a new stick it would be me :). I know that you want to play the game and I think everyone should have a chance to play the game if they want.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Mobile browser can't multiquote...

@Dylan - depends on time, but very possible!

@Spencer - Sounds good

@ThatNMGuy - O.o

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, I wasn't trying to start any kind of debate.

I'd be completely fine if Roblin took the stick. I didn't even know she wanted it till yesterday. I jokingly asked Dylan if I could have it the day after splatfest and I thought Roblin was jokingly talking about wanting it yesterday. I didn't think Dylan was actually giving it away.

Roblin seriously, you can have it. I didn't even know it was up for grabs, lol. I'd feel like a **** taking it.

Also, stop being an *** Tony. God damn.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Dekar's GF has a car and loves Mario party lol
If NM comes I can house them. Granted I am 50 minutes from the venue but you will have a place to stay. Also the entire way there is teh highway so its fairly quick.
Please come New Mexico!

Does Dekar even play smash anymore?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well if anyone wants to me and Steam will meet up at 6:30 at Mcfest. so Come play with us! (or not)

Bees!

Smash Ace
dekar still plays brawl, but no one else in nm does (besides weird people like goyf and tekkie).

and dtl come to nm so you can meet your twin
I can house you and Dekar then if you come! Or You, Dekar, whoever else x2?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
If NM comes I can house them. Granted I am 50 minutes from the venue but you will have a place to stay. Also the entire way there is teh highway so its fairly quick.
Please come New Mexico!

Does Dekar even play smash anymore?
He still plays. JT supposedly does too, but I haven't seen him in forever (meaning he only plays with Dekar lol)

And then Nolan, Tekkie and I of course.

All we really need to do is convince Dekar's GF to drive us down (Mario Party Molly!) or nolan to travel W/O insurance lol

Steam

Smash Hero
She better be ready to lose her money to me at mario party because I'm the bess at getting random free stars.

Mario party MM anyone?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is dying after like 2 years? wtf

Needs moar low tiers less MK

and wavedashing

Bees!

Smash Ace
Brawl isn't dying.
I don't know where you get this from...
Look at the East Coast.
It is more alive there than ever.
Also national tourneys that have 400+ entrants in them.
Also wavedashing in Brawl would be stupid(as would any other melee physic anomaly[crouch cancel ftl])
Let that be melee's thing. ;)

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I just got a message saying that I've been dq'd from AiB's ladder cause they thought I was cheating.

Just cause I'm a completely new name that placed top 32, too. Awesome.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
They don't come by, but I'm not taking any chances on if some person calls the cops or something.

Please don't argue it; I don't want to lose my job/clearance
Lulz, honestly? I don't think alcohol was on anyone's mind when coming over to your place for a fest. We were just messing with you because you mentioned it.

I don't think anyone would call the cops, though. I mean, Colorado Springs just recently had a serial killer with a 48 winstreak caught, so I think kids doing stupid **** is one of their lesser worries.

But I dunno, I'm just hating on the Springs.

I just got a message saying that I've been dq'd from AiB's ladder cause they thought I was cheating.

Just cause I'm a completely new name that placed top 32, too. Awesome.
Wow, get owned. How did you cheat, exactly?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Oh, and Zaj!

It's what I do.

Mainly when you ignore 10 halo requests and like... a billion BB requests. Dunno what you're doin' it for, it's not like I'm super good and judgmental.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, and Zaj!

It's what I do.

Mainly when you ignore 10 halo requests and like... a billion BB requests. Dunno what you're doin' it for, it's not like I'm super good and judgmental.
I am fairly sure being an *** doesn't make him want to play with you anymore.
Soooooooooo ok.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
^- Lol @ double standard.

Also, on my drive home, I decided Roblin should find (legal) female friends to bring over who aren't completely put off by video games.

Namely for my sake.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am an *** and don't ask anyone to play BB/other xbox games here besides zajice. and occasionally moblin, but rarely because he'd 2 circle me every match.
not really.

but i really should start being nicer to moblin because i feel bad and honestly i'm not even sure why he hangs around me anymore.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Agreed on the females. There should be many of them.

Wait, I've got.

Dan, Zournament should be 18+. Let's turn it into the craziest party Colorado Springs has even seen!
They'll be EVERYTHING. A keg, shots, weed, maybe harder drugs but I'd rather not. It could make NM come! Also the tournaments would be canceled.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dan, Zournament should be 18+. Let's turn it into the craziest party Colorado Springs has even seen!
They'll be EVERYTHING. A keg, shots, weed, maybe harder drugs but I'd rather not. It could make NM come! Also the tournaments would be canceled.
This would be acceptable if we lived in europe.

Steam

Smash Hero

Wait, I've got.

No mario party?

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master

Wait, I've got.

****, I'd take a plane down for this.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
^- Lol @ double standard.

Also, on my drive home, I decided Roblin should find (legal) female friends to bring over who aren't completely put off by video games.

Namely for my sake.
I seriously LOL'd

Wait, I've got.

Alrighty! I'll get everything ready! I know someone who would give me oz's of hash and ****!

Dekar173

Justice Man

Wait, I've got.

They'll be EVERYTHING. Lots of Kool-Aid, popsicles, 7-up, maybe even brownies but I'm watching my figure. It's a shame NM isn't going! :( Also we may get stuff on our controllers.
Fixed for not having to infract you.

Top Bottom