• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
What Wario did lee lose to? :/

And I'd get ***** too if he went MK.

I think I could take him in Luc dittos. I know that MU really well >.>

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I think that I would fair alright as MK against his MK (by this I mean he'd win for about 2 months but maaaaybe I could start taking games off of him after then), but I'd be much more interested in using Lucario vs his MK and him using Lucario vs my MK.

Edit: Ended up 26th on AiB. :D

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I could do decent I think :(
I think that I would fair alright as MK against his MK (by this I mean he'd win for about 2 months but maaaaybe I could start taking games off of him after then), but I'd be much more interested in using Lucario vs his MK and him using Lucario vs my MK.
Well, good luck to both of you. I haven't ever seen you play so obviously I can't say how hard he'll **** you or how many times he will until you get better, but I can tell you I've seen some of his insane MK three stocks and broken gimps :x

Edit: If he brings his headphones, you're all screwed ;D

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Well, good luck to both of you. I haven't ever seen you play so obviously I can't say how hard he'll **** you or how many times he will until you get better, but I can tell you I've seen some of his insane MK three stocks and broken gimps :x

Edit: If he brings his headphones, you're all screwed ;D

Well, my Lucario did get M2K down to 2 stock 134% when I played him at Supercon, and I've gotten a lot better since then (so has LeeM and M2K, though, obv), especially at the MK matchup. Also somehow my Wario got M2K to his last stock 70%. Lmao.

Yes, M2K was using MK and they were money matches so he was playing srs.

But, LeeM is deff better than me, I'm not denying that. I just honestly feel that in due time, if he were to move here, I could start taking games off him.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well, as far as I know, the general plans have been pushed back for about 3-5 years depending. That may or may not affect Lee, but that doesn't mean he won't visit some. I mean, the best way to figure out if he's coming to visit or stay is to PM or aim him about it.

PM him: http://www.smashboards.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=29167

aim him @: kingedwardsriii

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I love Colorado and everybody in it except for that one really mean girl in high school.

ninja'd by Spelt
Also, I like you, Spelt! Just only in person. You're just really stupid online. But you seem like a nice dude.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm stupid offline too, ask ted.

Today at lunch I was laughing at a piece of tin foil being carried off the table by a draft, and he told me how ******** I was being because I was laughing at that. But I really think he was just mad at me because I was making a lot of except for pizza jokes and laughing whenever he said muffin.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm stupid offline too, ask ted.

Today at lunch I was laughing at a piece of tin foil being carried off the table by a draft, and he told me how ******** I was being because I was laughing at that. But I really think he was just mad at me because I was making a lot of except for pizza jokes and laughing whenever he said muffin.
To anybody that doesn't know what you're talking about, this sounds ******** lol.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah but the point is that i AM ********, so i think i was pretty successful with my goal.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
...why do you strive to make yourself out like an *** and ****? Do you honestly think that low of yourself?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Spelt's pretty dumb, he thinks muffin is a sexual innuendo for a vajay. But other than that he's cool I guess.

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Spelt: I like you and you are not a ******. However you say dumb things sometimes. But they are really funny so it kinda makes you cool in a twisted way.

Mikezor should definately come to zournament by the way! That would be epic! :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Spelt's dumb.

But he did do Mu's challenge 10 on the first try and says he can easily do it again for anybody that wants him to.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
To Michael Jackson's Beat It (to follow along: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk )

You’re treating Facebook like some kind of race
A race to get 1000 ‘friends’ to friend your face
Well I refuse to be a part of this race of disgrace
You’re deleted! Deleted!

Your status updates should be called a sin
Saying where you are, at home or at the gym
Since you need to log-in while you’re out with friends
You’re deleted! But they wanna be friends!

You’re deleted! Deleted!
Take a Jackson song and ‘Beat it!’
You can try to message people all night
It doesn’t matter if you comment or like
You’re deleted! Deleted!
You’re deleted! Deleted!
You’re deleted! Deleted!
You’re deleted! Deleted! (woo!)

You won’t ever be the greatest farmer around
Stop sending me Farmville invites you addicted hounds
My E-mail notifies are off because of these clowns
You’re deleted! Deleted!

This quiz says you’re kawaii, well who gives a damn?
A quiz made by a 12 year old who likes Japan.
No, you’re nothing like Mister Jean-Claude Van Damme
You’re deleted! But they wanna be friends!

You’re deleted! Deleted!

You’re deleted! Deleted!
You’re deleted! Deleted!

(Repeat appropriately to the song until finish)

Top Bottom