• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
That's why I ignore online tests.

I'm thinking about learning other characters, who should I start with (not MK)?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
namesearch!
i suck against shiek. I lost to armada at pound 4 lol. idk why =/ I never get to play them I guess? no johns tho

Steam

Smash Hero
Stingers sucks and is the worst RoB since himself. It is impossible for a RoB to be any worse than stingers is. Physically impossible

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
namesearch!
i suck against shiek. I lost to armada at pound 4 lol. idk why =/ I never get to play them I guess? no johns tho
Because armada is one of the best melee players in the world and it would make sense that he'd be decent at brawl because of it?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Stingers sucks and is the worst RoB since himself. It is impossible for a RoB to be any worse than stingers is. Physically impossible
<3

Because armada is one of the best melee players in the world and it would make sense that he'd be decent at brawl because of it?
yeah but he was doing silly things lol. also I sded at 60 my last stock. blah blah johns blah johns blah

WHATEVER FISHY IT'S ON NEXT TIME I'M IN COLORADO
which is all the time
:glare:

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Ya I had Goyf in my pool. He has tons of ROB exp and had almost no real IC exp either. But because New Mexico really likes me for some reason <3 Him and JT! sat me down and showed me everything about that MU and what I should be doing.
NM Really likes you (and all of CO) Because Co and NM together make an actual smash scene obviously.

You guys should get an "adopt Goyf" fund together, I wanna move to CO, You guys play Brawl and BB, NM doesn't play either of them :(

Also, hot a decent OOS tourney sometime soon plz

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
NM Really likes you (and all of CO) Because Co and NM together make an actual smash scene obviously.

You guys should get an "adopt Goyf" fund together, I wanna move to CO, You guys play Brawl and BB, NM doesn't play either of them :(

Also, hot a decent OOS tourney sometime soon plz
Come to Zournament.

Details Soon

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Alrighty. Now that SPLAT is off my mind (for now), and I'm slacking in CS class, what time frame would Zournament be the best for?

Choose 1:
Before Christmas?
After Christmas/Before New Years?
After Near Years?

And then:
Weekday?
Weekend?
A weekend would probably be best. Although I could try and show up on a week day, but I have work so please post the date soon. And sometime after Christmas would be better because people get all hectic before hand with family and such!

To Idolized : Also I really enjoyed playing Shin, so make sure she shows up to this tourney too!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Better be good.

!

Reminds me, I thought of the perfect logo for us ooommmmgggggggg. Will post later.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Ooohhhhhhhh

I thought you just liked ponies all of a sudden or something.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Menos, you made that quick! Such a bro~!
Um, menoooo~! If I come up with an awesome avatar later can you pretty please make me one? :> I promise to keep it simple!

Lol and yea I **** bricks first time I took that test. Math was put to good use via trolling.
Oh and as long as zournament ain't close to Christmas im game. My sis is kinda bugged at me that I bailed last tourney after talking about it for so long. =3=

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm making a stupid logo for graphic design class that i won't try on but will still get 100% because i know more about this crap than my teacher does.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
A weekend would probably be best. Although I could try and show up on a week day, but I have work so please post the date soon. And sometime after Christmas would be better because people get all hectic before hand with family and such!

To Idolized : Also I really enjoyed playing Shin, so make sure she shows up to this tourney too!
if you and shin both go to zournament ill go :|

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Menos, you made that quick! Such a bro~!
Um, menoooo~! If I come up with an awesome avatar later can you pretty please make me one? :> I promise to keep it simple!

Lol and yea I **** bricks first time I took that test. Math was put to good use via trolling.
Oh and as long as zournament ain't close to Christmas im game. My sis is kinda bugged at me that I bailed last tourney after talking about it for so long. =3=
He just found that picture on the internet...

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
WHATEVER FISHY IT'S ON NEXT TIME I'M IN COLORADO
which is all the time
:glare:
Cool. Our matches would be much more fun offline. Also you should come back on BFC sometimes. Js.

As for that movie quiz thing, I got The Joy of Anal Sex With A Goat. Srs.

Steam

Smash Hero
I wonder if lee martin is still comming to colorado.

He'd like. **** us so hard and maybe give us his STDs that make you good at brawl. especially on the Lucarios and MKs.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I wonder if lee martin is still comming to colorado.

He'd like. **** us so hard and maybe give us his STDs that make you good at brawl. especially on the Lucarios and MKs.
I would like that.

Also I've only posted 95 times on this thread. :c :c :c :c :c :oneeye:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well, I could never use Toon Link against him with his ridiculous knowledge of that MU, but the MK ditto is such a gamble that I doubt it would be too long before Fish and I were taking tournament games.
And he lost to a worse Wario than Tim not too long ago, so he'd do fine.
Manny would be ***** though.

Top Bottom