• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
I know what you all are doing. It was obvious with Tim and Jamaals posts. Please just leave it be. The reason I blocked him is that I don't want to deal with drama and he is the only person that starts it in this thread (with me anyways). Since I still really like everyone else in the thread I thought it would be stupid to not come back because of one person. Then someone told me about blocking people so I did.
End of story.
Please stop now :(

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I know what you all are doing. It was obvious with Tim and Jamaals posts. Please just leave it be. The reason I blocked him is that I don't want to deal with drama and he is the only person that starts it in this thread (with me anyways). Since I still really like everyone else in the thread I thought it would be stupid to not come back because of one person. Then someone told me about blocking people so I did.
End of story.
Please stop now :(
bees you should not be so upset. i am serious how are you so upset i dont know but man just take it easy man i mean... look at me i take it easy all the time man and life is great ya know?

take a lesson my friend
and life
will be all the much greater

appreciate color
the beauty of color should
keep you going until
the day you die

have you ever looked
at the color of the sky;

it is staggeringly
pretty
live on

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am not upset. I just don't want to have anything to do with Tony. My blocking him was a way to not deal with his drama. I don't have that issue with anyone else and get along with everyone else here. I just don't get along with him.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well since were talking about blocks, why don't we just have a block party or why don't we all drive the beach and wear some sunblock, or why not build words out of blocks. But you guys can't be blocking the way because then that would be blocking the block day which would be bad and we would have to send you back to you own block.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
well since were talking about blocks, why don't we just have a block party or why don't we all drive the beach and wear some sunblock, or why not build words out of blocks. But you guys can't be blocking the way because then that would be blocking the block day which would be bad and we would have to send you back to you own block.
Wow..

10blocks

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am glad I could provide everyone with a laugh at my expense. No really I came back because I missed something that I thought I was a part of. I now feel as though I was wrong.
I don't need this ****. I am sick and can't go for more than 30 seconds without coughing, everything hurts and my fever just won't go away. On top of having a high-stress job I don't need a place I consider an escape from the stress to be a form of stress. I just need to recuperate. Maybe by then people might remember if I was something more than the butt of cruel jokes. Also to answer your question. Mikezor made a trolling attempt when he said I don't matter. He didn't make personal attacks by calling names based off of hobbies and my personality. Which is what you did when you called me a weeaboo manchild or whatever. I am glad you are prideful enough to not let anything go or feel that you always have the last word. I mean most people would just roll their eyes if someone blocked them.
But you took it to huge extremes. You couldn't just live and let live or even be the bigger man. I hope you are proud of what you did.

Just to clarify, Peter, I "riled up" a smasher once. He lost cuz of it (something I was okay with), and was to the point of tears (something I really wasn't okay with). People come to these things to enjoy themselves, compete, escape life a little, and socialize. If they wanted to be harassed and bullied, they'd try to talk Stargate with their local meatheads. Outside of video games, where would m2k be accepted/cheered for?

I apologized to him later, but still... For those five minutes, I took him out of the game and back into every moment where he was pushed around. Really ****ing ****ty thing to do, and I still regret it.

It's no good when you try to escape daily life, only to have some *******s bring stress into something that helps you unwind/cope/relax/whatever.
Its a good thing you didn't forget how that guy felt. That way you make sure that you don't repeat the same thing you did before right?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
i love sandwiches. Especially MARVEL SANDWICHES. MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL MARVEL
I did it too because it reminded me of Yang.

Also, you can't block me. I'm a grab and I have my hands on all of you at the same time.

Therefore, unblockable.

Also, these quotes are AMAZING: http://twitter.com/ScrubQuotes

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
everyone knows you fight bad jokes with terrible jokes.
and you fight terrible jokes with things that aren't even jokes but kinda resemble them in a way i guess.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Oh Bees <3

You're just going to have to realize Tony doesn't give a **** about your feelings. There will always be people like that. I enjoy that type of person, but it's perfectly fine to hate it. Remember, there's no reason to defend yourself against what he says. There's rarely a reason to defend yourself to anybody. I mean, nobody else seems to have a problem, so why does it matter?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Honestly, Bees. I have nothing against you. I did the "weeaboo manchild" comment after you told me to **** myself with a hot iron. It seems both you and Nite forgot the order in which things went down. Mike "trolled", I agreed with him on some points and elaborated, you told us to hot iron blah blah, and then I dug in to you.

If you want to discuss our issues seriously, PM me and we'll work towards an understanding. Otherwise, stop assuming that everyone is out to hurt you. We tease you because you're part of the scene. We tease Dylan for so many things, we tease Zaj about his glorious I got "peach player" and "white ____" for 2 years. I had people calling me intentionally when they were standing right behind me in tournament. I even had the "always get 4th" thing going, among many many other things. I took it as good-natured teasing (even though sometimes it crossed that line), rather than personal attacks.

You can choose to be angry about everything ever in this thread, and call me childish while saying I "had to have the last word", if you'd like. Or you can be mature, admit both of us were being stupid, stop taking everyone's comments so seriously, and just laugh **** like this off.

Do you really want to spend your life stressing out over trivial bull**** like internet teasing? Especially if your job is already stressful?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Also, don't bring up the OC3 thing here. If you want me to compare that situation to this, we can do it via PM. I'm done playing these games in this thread. You wanna be cool, we can be cool. You wanna be emo, that's fine too. Just don't expect special treatment from me if you're part of our scene. Or any scene, for that matter.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
More drama guys....?
Anywho, bees don't let that crap get to you dood. There lighthearted jokes, not meant to be taken seriously.

Im a feminine long haired egotistical weeaboo, guess how much crap I get with my friends? =p Its cool though. Don't get mad, get even man. Just don't take it seriously k? Its ok to tell em when they've crossed a line, but don't get like really ticked off at em. There still yours friends at the end of the day. =w=

OH AND ZEAL~! I punished an icecar today~! :3
...I probably shouldn't be happy for learning how to block, but still. V: My main problem with icecars is that I couldn't punish em as hard as I want with tao. Her range for combo starters is kinda weak. ._. I hate jin in general though. It seems like all his moves are quick and long ranges, and his grab mix up game is godly. .w. Maybe I should try picking up jin....

Top Bottom