• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborative COMBO VIDEO

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Someone with Wifi needs to play me right now.

I want to play someone.

Please.

AIM: Yanikku

Sharky

Smash Master
If my wii hadn't mysteriously stopped reading discs I would. =/

EDIT: hmm, it's mysteriously started reading discs again, woot of confusion! =P

Sharky

Smash Master
nope, wasn't getting a disc error, it happened with every disc I had, they just wouldn't spin, period lol. but it works now, so the worst has past.

Kress

Smash Rookie
This. I wont be in this, sorry.
o.o I don't think I have the right to choose the song, so don't worry, didn't know you hated it that much:lick: what about "can't stop"? Or there's a mayor dislike against red hot xD?

Anyway, I'll be sending my FC soon, do I have to send the wiiFC too?

Scala

Smash Ace
o.o I don't think I have the right to choose the song, so don't worry, didn't know you hated it that much:lick: what about "can't stop"? Or there's a mayor dislike against red hot xD?

I think you just need the FC to send replays. Though, I might be wrong since I've never bothered doing it myself
e: you need both

bigman40

Smash Master
For everyone, you need both the Wii code AND the Brawl code. You can't send the replays to another if you only have one of them.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
btw... how 'special' are we gonna make this vid? we can make it either a truely EPIC one, but that would take more time... u know, like after most yoshi mains master Yoshi's ATs, we could do a very good combo vid of Yoshi and it would surprise everyone/change their impresssions. But as the first collobarative vid i think its prob better to just make a 'normal level' combo vid.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
TheYoster, the end of the first vid is cool too :) and a couple other parts maybe , i didnt the vids in full

edit: oops sry double post.

I will like to submit something to the video. BFC: 0344 8962 5904

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Hey yoster we should make an EC yoshi Combo vid now that will be epic

Also the only vids I have are my bad quality vids and the one against yoster.

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
wait a sec... edit your OP Scala, like Bigman said earlier you need your Wii Friend Code too to send a vid.

i dont understand why i have to PM you this stuff but whatever lol :).

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Lilb I'll be playing ChozenOne at my smashfest so I'll be able to record some more dittos with good yoshi players. I'll post them sometime during the weekend.

Scala

Smash Ace
I fixed the OP

also, the reason I want everyone to PM them to me is so I don't have to dig around through the thread to find the information that I need and it will keep the thread from getting cluttered with useless posts of people just posting their wii/friend codes

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
we should add captions in this video to tell the people watching it who's who. Since most of us use replays, our nicknames won't show up, so I thought this would be a good idea to fix that

Depster

Smash Champion
ew, this weekend?

1: I can't get on my wii tonight
2: I have to make a few replays first <_< I have no recent ones. maybe stretch this out a bit more? I can get some good replays in but maybe not till saturday night or sunday, which may just be a bit late.

Depster

Smash Champion
lol oops. well, expect some from me sunday evening hopefully.

btw,
3050-7249-4136
and
5721-8509-0771-7198

Scala

Smash Ace
I updated the OP with those who sent me their wii friend code. A couple of you only sent me your wii code (or friend code), I sent you a PM back, can you send the code you're missing?

D

Deleted member

Dude i was saying to put that song in there. I <3 RHCP. I wont be in this cuz i dont play wifi anymore, have no replays, and school is a bi***.

Kress

Smash Rookie
Dude i was saying to put that song in there. I <3 RHCP. I wont be in this cuz i dont play wifi anymore, have no replays, and school is a bi***.
Sorry xD! xD xD! misunderstanding (or whatever, dunno how to spell that :p!)
And yeah, school s*cks.
Oh, when do we have to start adding the FC's and sending the replays to you? Immediately ?

:D

bigman40

Smash Master
Sorry about not being available. I have had alot of problems with the internet here (got injured Thursday, tried uploading vids Friday and it's still uploading right now, and have a test tourney tomorrow). After my test tourney, I'll get on to get everyone's FC and Wii code. Then I'll leave my wii online so that everyone can register with me.

Depster

Smash Champion
Sorry about not being available. I have had alot of problems with the internet here (got injured Thursday, tried uploading vids Friday and it's still uploading right now, and have a test tourney tomorrow). After my test tourney, I'll get on to get everyone's FC and Wii code. Then I'll leave my wii online so that everyone can register with me.
you adding my wii code or do I really have to PM scala? >_>

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
could I just record my own combos and send them to the editor already cut and all that since I have the means to do so. That way it will take a little weight off bigman. Then just put them on file front and kiwi can just download the clips from there and will only have to place them in.

also for music to go along I would say maybe just some of the Yoshi's Island music that is in brawl that way we know it will fit yoshi and its the type of that pretty much everyone likes and no one should complain about

Depster

Smash Champion
No, Yoshi is too hardcore for some of the stuff I'm sending. Definitely some DragonForce or some other extreme power metal.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, I really need to come here more often again, my input is we start with a depressing song, as Yoshi is considered bad, add us getting killed and stuff, then go into a hardcore song that would be EPIC, go into some insane kill combos.

My votes go for the depressive song:
Untitled by Simple Plan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSh1gDHCm9I

then for the hardcore stuff:
Mea Culpa by The Human Abstract
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRA2Zv-ZvEw

WE NEED THIS TO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV9uwIAc9L4
Vampire Breath by Dr. Acula

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Please he's a thug. Rap or Yoshi music only please. And how do I f ind out my wii FC? I got like 3-4 replays I can send now and like 4 time I CG to spike on Ganondorfs>__>

Top Bottom