• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Collaborative COMBO VIDEO

Depster

Smash Champion
go to message board, go to contacts, go to page one. and ya, I like my song cause it is awesome and epic. Also, why not Faint by Linkin Park? It talks a lot about being ignored and people turning their backs on you =0 And we all know how much we are ignored and pushed away >_>

bigman40

Smash Master
K people. I'll be online in about 2-3 hours. If Scala hasn't updated with your name on it, then PM me your brawl and Wii code. After I get all the codes, I'll keep my wii online for about 2 more hours, so you can use that time to chat and try to get the replays sent.

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
Please can we just stick to Yoshi music for the video since people have way to different tastes in music I mean no offence (this is my opion) but I think most of the music that people have listed is garbage. Thats why I think we should just stick to music with no words basicly what you can choose for Yoshi's Island in Brawl

PS I really really really hate linkin Park

bigman40

Smash Master
K people, I got the brawl codes written down from the OP. I'm going to add the Wii codes, then keep my wii on for a while. If you aren't on the OP, then post your brawl and wii code now.

Chaco

Never Logs In
HEEEELLLS YEAH!

And do you still have me Big? I believe you do.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I'm going to go get my Wii friend code, be right back-- hopefully I didn't miss the cutoff. =P

EDIT:

Wii Console Code: 5838-2053-2980-9339
Brawl Friend Code: 1461-5860-9648

Now where do I send these videos, how many should I send, etc etc??

bigman40

Smash Master
@Scarlet: Added you. You can send them to me via brawl. It doesn't matter how many you send to me. It just depends on whatever number you think is good to support the video. Note that you can only send a certain amount a day (idk how many). Make sure you add my Brawl and Wii code so that you can send the replays to me.

@Chaco: You can send them now if you want to.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
My wii code is 3504 7764 4139 9099

Im getting a message saying wii connect 24 and wii shop channel is currently not being offered.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
@Scarlet: Added you. You can send them to me via brawl. It doesn't matter how many you send to me. It just depends on whatever number you think is good to support the video. Note that you can only send a certain amount a day (idk how many). Make sure you add my Brawl and Wii code so that you can send the replays to me.

@Chaco: You can send them now if you want to.
Alright, I sent you a few vids.

Sadly, I don't think to record very often, and some of them are from June I believe, but hopefully there's some tasty tidbits for the compilation. :D

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
*is wishing his friends hadn't all stuck with Melee*

Seriously, unless you want some three stock no damage vids of level 9, I can't give you anything.

*grumbles about friends grumbling about tech skill and hitstun*

Kress

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I couldn't do anythin g yesterday, I was all day stuck on my school, so I'll try to send you the replays today. I'm not the greatest, but I have some decent kills here and there :p!

Oh BTW, I think we need to get serious for the song. Let's use the votation system we use in my school for stuff like this :p

I say I want 3 songs, then I vote for 2 songs, but those songs CANNOT BE THE ONES I WANTED.

Example: Can't Stop .- Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Hump The Bump.- Red Hot Chilli Peppers / Beat It (Ft. John Mayer) .- Fall Out Boy

I'm voting for
One more time.- Daft Punk (Gindler)
Snow (hey oh).- Red Hot Chilli Peppers (Depster)

Anyways, we should make another thread for voting the song, or it would be colsed?

...hmmm...

Chaco

Never Logs In
I agree with snow(Hey Oh) I love that song, i still think the vid should start with us dying, then go into some absolute Yoshi's kicking ***.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Can I ask the person recording and editing the videos to upload the ones I sent onto the Internet as a whole?

I know it's extra work but I would love you forever, and then I would be able to put SOMETHING in the video thread from myself. > >

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
I say we get some songs from Yoshi's Story for the n64. I would say they have some good yoshi music to use for the vid. Just don't know where to get it. It seems *Galbadia doesn't have any tracks from yoshi's story. Anyone else know of any good website that has video game music in .mp3 format?

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Try to get music that people can't associate with a lot of mainstream garbage.

Every time I hear ****ty grunge rock bands I think of bad Warcraft videos.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Bigman, I had your Wii and Brawl FC added, but I think you still have to add me before we can send the videos. I just don't want to miss the deadline for this, lol. My info is on the first page, but here it is.
darkleviathan: 4175 8935 3563 3148 -- 3866 7676 0327

And as for music, I'm fine for "real" songs for this video.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I can't send replays tpday, but I'll send them my next chance.

EDIT: We need "Stupid MF" in it, by MSI.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Might not be able to get them in today, but I'll try to get them in hopefully in the next few days...

bigman40

Smash Master
I got quite a few from you Depster. Alas, I don't have the time now to check them all (Calculus 2 Test this friday :( ). I'll catch up as soon as it's done though. Just keep sending them if you want to.

Kress

Smash Rookie
Hey bigman, when do you get connected? I've alredy added you but last time I tried to send you my replays it said that you needed to add me on both wii fc and ssbb fc :S
So next time you post something, tell me (If ya can, of course ;) )

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Bigman, have you added my Brawl FC? I think you were still awaiting registration last time I tried to send videos.

Edit: Never mind, I saw your above post. Whenever you can get online then.

Top Bottom